Page 5 of 6 [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

russiank12
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Aug 2014, 10:48 pm

I had a meeting with her yesterday (all the students did) and she said that I surprised her. I'm really good at school (just have to remember to do all my work!!) and she thought I was going to be a bad student (not her exact words, but pretty much). I guess she expected me to be unresponsive or academically challenged, but I like to talk in this class and I'm pretty good at it! I guess I showed her wrong. Just because I'm socially inept, doesn't mean I'm academically inept.

vickygleitz
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2014, 2:17 pm

the-comander wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
Now that....you have to ask Vicky :D
i will

Hello, I have been a nudist for many years, and actually lived at a club for over 2 years. [for some people, clothes HURT]

For most of those years I was accepted. In the last few years there have been a group of people that want the club to be used only by wealthy people. This has caused extreme discord. Since we are a community, almost a huge nekkid family, things became increasingly dysfunctional. When a families dysfunction gets bad enough, scapegoats are often chosen[particularly ones who are differrent than the others anyway,but also refuse to be a part of the gossip and hatred [ there was even talk of "accidents" happening to members on opposing sides.] So, i was back at the place 3 days after my mastectomy. A vicous rumor started that I was faking breast cancer, spread mostly by people I cared for a lot.

Under norma lcircumstances, these rumors would never have been tolerated,let alone believed, BUT I have found that when NTs' are in groups of dysfunction anything is possible.

believed I would have so much support. Didn't happen, As a matter of fact,things got much worse.

The rate of attempted suicide is 28 times higher for Autistics than for NTs'. I had NEVER felt suicidal until everything [ and I have told you maybe 1%] happened. Shortly after experiencing what suicidal really felt like, I became an Autistic activist.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2014, 2:20 pm

Hi Vicky :wink:

the-comander
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Sep 2014, 2:23 pm

vickygleitz wrote:
the-comander wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
Now that....you have to ask Vicky :D
i will

Hello, I have been a nudist for many years, and actually lived at a club for over 2 years. [for some people, clothes HURT]

For most of those years I was accepted. In the last few years there have been a group of people that want the club to be used only by wealthy people. This has caused extreme discord. Since we are a community, almost a huge nekkid family, things became increasingly dysfunctional. When a families dysfunction gets bad enough, scapegoats are often chosen[particularly ones who are differrent than the others anyway,but also refuse to be a part of the gossip and hatred [ there was even talk of "accidents" happening to members on opposing sides.] So, i was back at the place 3 days after my mastectomy. A vicous rumor started that I was faking breast cancer, spread mostly by people I cared for a lot.

Under norma lcircumstances, these rumors would never have been tolerated,let alone believed, BUT I have found that when NTs' are in groups of dysfunction anything is possible.

believed I would have so much support. Didn't happen, As a matter of fact,things got much worse.

The rate of attempted suicide is 28 times higher for Autistics than for NTs'. I had NEVER felt suicidal until everything [ and I have told you maybe 1%] happened. Shortly after experiencing what suicidal really felt like, I became an Autistic activist.

huh............well thats an intresting story you have there. you should write a biography. a book about your life strugles and trying to rise past your disability while seaking exsptence burring a war between opossing factions of nudists would probably sell pretty well.
at the very least autism, breast cancer, murder,and warring clans of nudists: a biography of my life would certianly catch peoples attention

vickygleitz
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2014, 2:46 pm

you seem not to believe me. AutHaven took place at the ranch. People who went to Authaven saw my scarred chest. Kraftie has seen pictures of me working there. My 20 year old son [and he is the one who has overcome huge obstacles] is closing on a home in Pueblo on the 15th, which will be the first in our intentional Autistic community within a pre-existing community. We are also working on Autistic entrepeneurship and helping to build on some land in NM that will afford Autistic employment.

So, why are you so nasty?

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2014, 3:03 pm

I do not get condescended to... (well... not by NTs... I only get that from people whit my condition)... but that might have something to do with the fact that I am 6'9" (over two meters) tall...

Dizzee
Toucan
Toucan

02 Sep 2014, 3:07 pm

People only speak nice to me when they have found a way to use me otherwise i'm always ignored when when it comes to communicating.

the-comander
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Sep 2014, 3:56 pm

vickygleitz wrote:
you seem not to believe me. AutHaven took place at the ranch. People who went to Authaven saw my scarred chest. Kraftie has seen pictures of me working there. My 20 year old son [and he is the one who has overcome huge obstacles] is closing on a home in Pueblo on the 15th, which will be the first in our intentional Autistic community within a pre-existing community. We are also working on Autistic entrepeneurship and helping to build on some land in NM that will afford Autistic employment.

sorry that i offended you madam, just seems a little far fetched. also im not sure how we got from warring clans of nudists to suicide to autism activist..

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2014, 4:36 pm

the-comander wrote:
vickygleitz wrote:

sorry that i offended you madam, just seems a little far fetched. also im not sure how we got from warring clans of nudists to suicide to autism activist..

That's easy... our people seem to be magnets for weirdness... and you will find that most of us have storied lives... we are able and willing to take risks that many will not... and we tend to do things all the way or not at all...

the-comander
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Sep 2014, 4:41 pm

Feralucce wrote:
the-comander wrote:
vickygleitz wrote:

That's easy... our people seem to be magnets for weirdness... and you will find that most of us have storied lives... we are able and willing to take risks that many will not... and we tend to do things all the way or not at all...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvmvxAcT_Yc[/youtube]

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2014, 4:51 pm

I believe Vicky 100 percent, if not more!

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2014, 4:54 pm

the-comander wrote:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvmvxAcT_Yc[/youtube]

Ummm... what a wildly inappropriate response...

the-comander
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Sep 2014, 5:09 pm

Feralucce wrote:
the-comander wrote:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvmvxAcT_Yc[/youtube]

Ummm... what a wildly inappropriate response...

have a sense of humor m8. seriously that was the weakest justification for beleiving something ive ever heard, especially since it basicly amounts to "weird s**t happens".

kraftiekortie wrote:
I believe Vicky 100 percent, if not more!

what does the scouter say about your beleif level?

lol

Last edited by the-comander on 02 Sep 2014, 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2014, 5:11 pm

My belief level, as far as Vicky is concerned, is very high. No scouter needed.

the-comander
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Sep 2014, 5:12 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
My belief level, as far as Vicky is concerned, is very high. No scouter needed.

..................................................................you didnt say over 9000........... :cry:

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2014, 5:15 pm

infinity.