I hate Nts and want to die

Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

opal
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2014, 4:53 am

No I do not hate being an aspie. I hate Nts. They lie , manipulate and make my life hell. Yeah, I'd like to not have to worry about them but unfortunatly I have to work with them and they pay my cheques. After a few decades of bending over backwards and trying to accomodate THEM, I'm burnt out and can't do it anymore. It's like I've swallowed truth syrum or something. I just am incapable of playing the lying, politicing BS game any longer. I get this crap from family, "friends" and the workplace. I don't want to wake up. I can't do it anymore. And if that nameless pip squeak says " O autistics are worse than NTs , NTs aren't like that" I say come and talk to me in a few decades when you've had to deal with it. Untill then shut the f**k up.

dilanger
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Aug 2014, 6:09 am

NTs are disrespectful. Its like once they know something bothers you, they push to see if it really bothers you. My AS ex GF did the same thing to me. Everyone has some sort of angel and I am tired of people (NTs and AS) giving me a cushion of security just to pull it out once they are done manipulating me.

Stannis
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2014, 6:14 am

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2014, 7:17 am

They're generally very "fake" in comparison to autistics. One of their favorite ways to be fake is pretending to be easy-going and laid-back when they obviously aren't.

Also, it seems like sociopaths are a more extreme version of the behavior I described above. Probably one reason NTs usually accept them. :?

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2014, 8:12 am

^^^
I wonder if that's also why NTs are supposedly better at displaying empathy. From what I hear, empathy is often a form of "being fake"(i.e. pretending to care), unlike actual sympathy. :idea:

justkillingtime
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2014, 12:06 pm

I recently realized one I thought was warm and compassionate really only felt that way toward herself, that the "empathy" was very shallow or nonexistent.

AardvarkGoodSwimmer
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2014, 2:29 pm

Just like gay and lesbian persons have been slowly, too slowly and with too many obstacles, been winning their full rights as human beings, I think we might have a reasonable chance to do this, too.

Please stay alive, for everything else, for sunsets and animals and the occasional person, and the possibility of Spectrum Civil Rights, both to benefit from this and at times when it seems like the right opportunity to help out.

AardvarkGoodSwimmer
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2014, 3:04 pm

I mean, you're in our tribe. And I for one want you to stay in our tribe and stay alive.

Aspiewordsmith
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2014, 1:23 pm

I think that a lot of issues has been the effects of discrimination and prejudice but I don't think that suicide is an option. In this case it is like letting allistics win (I am assuming that when you mean NT you really mean allistic because I see neurotypical is a very big spectrum that is not autistic. Yes Allistic people are by their nature fake because they are neurotypical and their beauty is only external hence fake. In fac they are very demanding in the way we are expected to fake allistic not low functioning neurotypical (or learning disabilities) without autism. I do sometimes think when an allistic person does an outstanding act of human kindness is it genuine or some public relations stunt. It can appear in the newspapers or on the telly but when an Asperger syndrome person or a person with another form of high functioning autism does the same act of kindness to others or makes a scientific breakthrough it is more than likely to be genuine and not be recognised or played down because that does not fit with society's cultural norms. The demands are a major source of anxiety issues in people on the autistic sspectrum; Could the reasons for the neurobigotry, aspiphobia be allistic arrogance or not? :arrow:

Aspiewordsmith
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2014, 1:24 pm

I think that a lot of issues has been the effects of discrimination and prejudice but I don't think that suicide is an option. In this case it is like letting allistics win (I am assuming that when you mean NT you really mean allistic because I see neurotypical is a very big spectrum that is not autistic. Yes Allistic people are by their nature fake because they are neurotypical and their beauty is only external hence fake. In fac they are very demanding in the way we are expected to fake allistic not low functioning neurotypical (or learning disabilities) without autism. I do sometimes think when an allistic person does an outstanding act of human kindness is it genuine or some public relations stunt. It can appear in the newspapers or on the telly but when an Asperger syndrome person or a person with another form of high functioning autism does the same act of kindness to others or makes a scientific breakthrough it is more than likely to be genuine and not be recognised or played down because that does not fit with society's cultural norms. The demands are a major source of anxiety issues in people on the autistic sspectrum; Could the reasons for the neurobigotry, aspiphobia be allistic arrogance or not :?:

Stannis
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2014, 4:05 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRp46PuZDek[/youtube]

mattschwartz01
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

27 Aug 2014, 10:21 am

opal wrote:
No I do not hate being an aspie. I hate Nts. They lie , manipulate and make my life hell. Yeah, I'd like to not have to worry about them but unfortunatly I have to work with them and they pay my cheques. After a few decades of bending over backwards and trying to accomodate THEM, I'm burnt out and can't do it anymore. It's like I've swallowed truth syrum or something. I just am incapable of playing the lying, politicing BS game any longer. I get this crap from family, "friends" and the workplace. I don't want to wake up. I can't do it anymore. And if that nameless pip squeak says " O autistics are worse than NTs , NTs aren't like that" I say come and talk to me in a few decades when you've had to deal with it. Untill then shut the f**k up.

You might as well have summed up my feelings for the last 13 years of my life since graduating from college. Yep, I hate politicking and doing all of that other crap too. Feels good to not be alone.

vickygleitz
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2014, 11:39 am

OP, it is NTs', but we can change things by working together. Please do not die.

Greatsharkbite
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2014, 2:10 pm

Nope won't say NTs aren't like that or autistics are "worse". I'll say we're all human and imo people are either capable of making a conscious decision or they aren't. I personally think both NT and AS are both people and as both are--both are flawed. I can lie if i want, I could play games if I want--the only way its only NTs or its always NTs is if NTs do not have a conscious decision to do so.

Lying almost always bugs the hell out of me, it feels like i'm breaking a taboo--that being said i've done so.

Do nts get on your nerves more often? Probably, because being on the spectrum puts you in the minority.

opal
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2014, 3:49 am

I'm still here, but I'm not really sure why I'm hanging on half the time.

Thanatos86
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Sep 2014, 4:45 pm

opal wrote:
I'm still here, but I'm not really sure why I'm hanging on half the time.

Survival instinct. You may want to die, but that living organism is biologically programmed to live and fight to live. Every cell in our bodies are doing everything they possibly can to stay alive. That's a tough thing to overcome: Mind vs millions of years of biological evolution.