Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2014, 3:07 pm

Did space aliens change the DNA of the ancient Egyptian giants who sailed to Atlantis so they would develop human brains and then become known as the son of man?

Only teasing Ana. :P

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2014, 3:29 pm

Maybe they did ;)

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2014, 3:42 pm

I think that Ched Evans built the Pyramids.

Humanaut
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2014, 3:49 pm

TallyMan wrote:
Did space aliens change the DNA of the ancient Egyptian giants who sailed to Atlantis so they would develop human brains and then become known as the son of man?

Nothing indicates otherwise.

SilverProteus
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2014, 4:00 pm

Prove that they didn't! :lol:

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2014, 4:02 pm

And where did the aliens come from? Did other aliens tamper with their design in their early history, too? Now that I think of it, those other aliens might be humans. Or perhaps did some humans simply make ?em up? :P

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2014, 4:28 pm

you're ALL wrong!

Yes- advanced beings DID INDEED tamper with the DNA of earth primates to create humans. But those beings were NOT aliens, but humans from our own future!

Our technologically advanced descendants from the future built time machines, and then went back to the past. And while in the past they to genetically engineered our ancestors to make us.

So...

That we could sire them...so that they... could go back into the past to create us...so that we could give rise to them, so that..

Last edited by naturalplastic on 22 Aug 2014, 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SilverProteus
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2014, 4:30 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
you're ALL wrong!

Yes- advanced beings DID INDEED tamper with the DNA of earth primates to create humans. But those beings were NOT aliens, but humans from our own future!

Our technologically advanced descendants from the future went back to the past to genetically engineer our ancestors to make us.

So...

That we could sire them...so that they... could go back into the past to create us...so that we could give rise to them, so that..

That's just...messed up. :lol:

Ectryon
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2014, 6:57 pm

Tallyman you spelt Ana's name wrong!

My history on this forum preserves my old and unregenerate self. In the years since I posted here I have undergone many changes. I accept responsibility for my posts but I no longer stand behind them.
And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high Hebrews 1:3

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2014, 2:51 am

Ectryon wrote:
Tallyman you spelt Ana's name wrong!

Oooooooooo!

drh1138
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Aug 2014, 3:35 am

It was all part of the Masonic Reptillian Precursor's plan. They've guided our technological development so that they (secretly controlling international governments and agencies like CERN through Masonic agents) can use the LHC as a Stargate to punch a hole in the Van Allen Belt.

Narrator
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2014, 4:42 am

The pyramids don't exist. It's all a big conspiracy.

And a blank look rarely means a blank mind.

Ectryon
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2014, 4:56 am

The elite are going to lock this thread , they don't want the sheeple to discover their chains

My history on this forum preserves my old and unregenerate self. In the years since I posted here I have undergone many changes. I accept responsibility for my posts but I no longer stand behind them.
And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high Hebrews 1:3