Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

MonaLisa1992
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Aug 2014, 10:59 pm

Hello! I'm Sav, and I'm 21. I go to college starting next week and I work in a nursing home and on a farm for therapy horses. When I was little, I used to always pretend I was from Venus- sent here to observe people, and learn about them. It helped to think that way when I messed up or they were mean.
I love Wonder Woman. Any logo or picture or memorabilia is in my room or on me. I love moths and butterflies, and, obviously, the horses I get to see at work every day. I wear hearing aids because I'm hard of hearing, and I'm hoping to go into agricultural science.
I love purple.
I think that's all I have to say. Loving the forum so far!

TranzteKk
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

22 Aug 2014, 11:16 pm

Tell me about Venus! I've always wanted to visit... but I'm afraid Jupiter would come first.

Anyway, welcome to the forum! I actually love butterflies but I am terrified of moths.

I hope you enjoy it here.

MonaLisa1992
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

23 Aug 2014, 12:40 am

I love butterflies because 90% of them are deaf. Moths are first though. As for Venus, I always told myself I was specially selected by Aphrodite to go to earth and study humas in an effort to better their lives with Venus's advanced knowledge and medical and technological advances. Obviously none of this is true but it made me happy and occasionally I still look back on it.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2014, 4:04 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!