Page 2 of 4 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2007, 2:40 am

Unknown wrote:
Graelwyn wrote:
Unknown wrote:
I have a 360,a PS2 my older brother is borrowing and a crappy PC.

I have no games for 360,i'm still renting some to see if i like them so i don't waste $60.

My favorite game for PS2 is GTA:San andreas.

And my favorite PC game is probably EE2 and its xpack,even though i don't like it that much,but my PC is very crappy so i can't play any of the new game out right now like medieval 2 and supreme commander.

Eh, GTA:San Andreas is one of the games coming with this ps2... I had GTA:vice city before and enjoyed that...though I found myself killing innocent people all the time in it, just fascinated me how easy it was to do in a game.

Not sure what EE2 is? I only know I tend to like rpg games...anything that is a good escape. Only ever played Sims on my laptop... I prefer to play games on a larger screen.

EE2 = Empire Earth II,its a Real-Time-Strategy game.

I've forgotten, Unknown, have you only a PC, or do you have any consoles?

On sabbatical...

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2007, 2:42 am

Believe he has an ebox 360 from the post?

Hmm, can you tell I am tired? It is almost 8am and have not been to bed yet lol.
I meant xbox.

Last edited by Graelwyn on 03 Mar 2007, 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2007, 2:43 am

Quatermass wrote:
Unknown wrote:
Graelwyn wrote:
Unknown wrote:

I have no games for 360,i'm still renting some to see if i like them so i don't waste $60.

And my favorite PC game is probably EE2 and its xpack,even though i don't like it that much,but my PC is very crappy so i can't play any of the new game out right now like medieval 2 and supreme commander.

Eh, GTA:San Andreas is one of the games coming with this ps2... I had GTA:vice city before and enjoyed that...though I found myself killing innocent people all the time in it, just fascinated me how easy it was to do in a game.

Not sure what EE2 is? I only know I tend to like rpg games...anything that is a good escape. Only ever played Sims on my laptop... I prefer to play games on a larger screen.

PS2,X360 and PC (more like sh***y PC)

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2007, 2:46 am

Unknown wrote:
Quatermass wrote:
Unknown wrote:
Graelwyn wrote:
Unknown wrote:

GTA: San Andreas is a damn good game. (Sorry, I didn't read the embedded quote on what consoles you had). I recently got Final Fantasy XII, and it has blown me away, in a quiet kind of way. Maybe you can hire it from your local video shop? Especially if you enjoy MMORPGs, as FFXII has similar gameplay...

On sabbatical...

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2007, 2:47 am

Unknown wrote:
Quatermass wrote:
Unknown wrote:
Graelwyn wrote:
Unknown wrote:

Why don't you just stick to your 360 and PS2? A gaming PC is going to cost a whole hell of a lot more than a PC. Consoles, especially consoles like the 360 and PS3 give you quite a bit of bang for the buck, they are basically supercomputers designed with games in mind.

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2007, 2:49 am

God, I really want to get my hands on ffxii. Shall do as soon as I have enough money, but just blown a load on this ps2, ff 6,7,8,9,x,x-2 and 11 other games. I have a bad habit of wanting it all at once... I want to have every final fantasy game produced for the ps/2

RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2007, 2:50 am

ahayes wrote:
Unknown wrote:
Quatermass wrote:
Unknown wrote:
Graelwyn wrote:
Unknown wrote:

Why don't you just stick to your 360 and PS2? A gaming PC is going to cost a whole hell of a lot more than a PC. Consoles, especially consoles like the 360 and PS3 give you quite a bit of bang for the buck, they are basically supercomputers designed with games in mind.

Consoles have VERY few RTS games,and i love RTS games,but if more RTS'es was availble for 360,I WOULD JUMP AT THE CHANCE TO FORGET PC GAMING.

RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2007, 2:54 am

I'm going to bed now,so i'll be back later.

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2007, 2:55 am

Unknown wrote:
ahayes wrote:
Unknown wrote:
Quatermass wrote:
Unknown wrote:
Graelwyn wrote:
Unknown wrote:

Consoles have VERY few RTS games,and i love RTS games,but if more RTS'es was availble for 360,I WOULD JUMP AT THE CHANCE TO FORGET PC GAMING.

Stick with the classics. Warcraft I, II, and III. Starcraft. Age of Empires.

Age of Oblivion and Project Gotham Racing are what I would go for on the 360. I might look into Halo 3, but quite frankly I hate not being able to use a keyboard and mouse, I'm a complete ret*d when it comes to using a stick for an FPS.

RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2007, 12:39 pm

ahayes wrote:
Unknown wrote:
ahayes wrote:
Unknown wrote:
Quatermass wrote:
Unknown wrote:
Graelwyn wrote:
Unknown wrote:

Stick with the classics. Warcraft I, II, and III. Starcraft. Age of Empires.

Age of Oblivion and Project Gotham Racing are what I would go for on the 360. I might look into Halo 3, but quite frankly I hate not being able to use a keyboard and mouse, I'm a complete ret*d when it comes to using a stick for an FPS.
I prefer the newer games.

Anyone wanna join any of my churches?

Anubis
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2007, 12:56 pm

Can I join all of the new ones?

RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2007, 12:59 pm

Anubis wrote:
You can join as many of my churches if you want...

RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2007, 2:04 pm

Unknown wrote:
Anubis wrote:
You can join as many of my churches if you want...
I take it you joined them...

Anubis
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2007, 2:05 pm

Indeed.

Xenon
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2007, 2:17 pm

What about the Church of Elvis?

"And the King commanded, 'Don't be cruel!'."