Page 2 of 2 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2014, 4:23 am

Humanaut wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Moviefan2k4 wrote:
I think he's as loudmouthed as Mark Levin, but with even less tact.

Forgive me, but who is Mark Levin?

Mark Levin is Michael Savage on sedatives.

Erm... who are Mark Levin, Michael Savage and Alex Jones? Don't know any of them.

Humanaut
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2014, 4:45 am

TallyMan wrote:
Humanaut wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Moviefan2k4 wrote:

Erm... who are Mark Levin, Michael Savage and Alex Jones? Don't know any of them.

They are G. Edward Griffin's children.

Narrator
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2014, 4:49 am

Humanaut wrote:
TallyMan wrote:
Humanaut wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Moviefan2k4 wrote:

They're G. Edward Griffin's children.

Relatives of Frank Cadillac?

And a blank look rarely means a blank mind.

Humanaut
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2014, 4:54 am

Quite the contrary.

Stannis
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2014, 6:38 am

He's a Bircher.

Last edited by Stannis on 29 Aug 2014, 5:30 am, edited 5 times in total.

SilverProteus
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2014, 7:01 am

I always thought conspiracy loons were entertaining.

Ectryon
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2014, 7:27 am

SilverProteus wrote:

Alex Jones' documentaries were like dystopian fiction.I used to love to watch it as cinema. Now he just goes on and on about colloidal silver and obamacare. Not even remotely entertaining. Its just misinformed spiel

SilverProteus
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2014, 7:41 am

Ectryon wrote:
SilverProteus wrote:

Alex Jones' documentaries were like dystopian fiction.I used to love to watch it as cinema. Now he just goes on and on about colloidal silver and obamacare. Not even remotely entertaining. Its just misinformed spiel

Oh, I can't stand relentless misinformed spiel, it gets really boring really fast. Thanks for the heads up, I'll just watch his older documentaries then. :D

I only heard one of his podcasts, he sounds like an angry individual.

devark
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Aug 2014, 7:59 am

I saw him interview Chomsky and it was cringe worthy listening to Alex's questions and remarks.

Brainfre3ze_93
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2014, 8:12 am

Hi_Im_B0B wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Either he's the most paranoid loon on the planet, or he's a manipulative charlatan who takes advantage of dangerous, paranoid people by irresponsibly fanning the flames of their irrational fears.
or both

That seems to be the trend nowadays in the U.S. aka " The Self-proclaimed Conspiracy Capital of the World "

Ectryon
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2014, 9:15 am

SilverProteus wrote:
Ectryon wrote:
SilverProteus wrote:

Oh, I can't stand relentless misinformed spiel, it gets really boring really fast. Thanks for the heads up, I'll just watch his older documentaries then. :D

I only heard one of his podcasts, he sounds like an angry individual.

Enjoy! Get some popcorn too. My favourite is the obama deception. Bilderbugs! XD

yournamehere
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Roaming 150 square miles somewhere in north america

28 Aug 2014, 9:31 am

When I have to put up with listening to him because of the people around me, I don't really listen to the stories. Instead I focus on all the key words of gloom and doom he constantly repeats. Like tyranny, And domination. I also recap on all the times he tells people to wake up, and open your eyes, and of course the PD hook, that reels you in, and makes you believe you are his friend, and he is helping you by projecting all this gloom and doom. If you know what he is actually saying, it is just a crazy mans speech. How anyone can believe that man does not have a personality disorder, is un-understandable to me.

Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves.

Bruce Lee.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2014, 10:34 am

Ectryon wrote:
Raptor wrote:
I find Alex Jones to be rather annoying.
I am not a fan but on the other hand I could care less if other people are fans of his.

I do worry about he and his kind militarising the more vulnerable paranoids in their community

Unless you're willing to assassinate him worrying about it is a waste of time.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2014, 10:43 am

Misery loves company.

Without it Alex Jones, Faux news, and all other folks who must find a common enemy of discontent to discuss to get either money or Facebook likes or whatever other social reward to keep 'em going, will simply have no company.

The New England Journal of Medicine research states that there is a consistent percentage of the population more vulnerable innately to conspiracy theories; and one will find this anywhere humans live; and yes, the Autism Speaks hysteria often found here on this website and others is a perfect example of that segment of any population autistic or not.

So in other words, Alex Jones has a ready made convinced Target audience no matter what he says, and the snake oil salesman that often relies on this segment of the population that one will also find in the TEA PARTY has a ready made job; all they have to do is be impervious to the ridicule of folks that are not of this labeled segment of human beings.

Don't let this guy fool anyone, if one can, he is just making money, plain and simple, and exaggerated as one can plainly see, off of this segment of society, pulling their emotional strings as he goes.

And no it does not matter how much education these folks have; again, it's in their DNA; per the New England Journal of Medicine, of course.

Why it stays, I guess, is birds of a feather tend to flock together and continue to have offspring.

I see it at SOME churches, too.

It is the core audience of all fundamentalist religious expressions with hate, death, destruction and moreover fear used to motivate folks, most specifically, going to hell for all of eternity.

Wherever there is a Target audience, there is usually a 'shooter' of some kind, just waiting to pick random people.

Alex Jones has a pretty big gun; but it's not for me; never ever never.

I am impervious to the affect and effect of the sociopathic mind; not always, but definitely now.

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2014, 5:31 pm

I think that the American are overeating whole NWO thing, it look kind a scary a bit, let we say even more than a bit, but look in the past, Ancien régime in, France the Thousand Years Reich, USSR (who broke with the active effort on the part of the Poles :) Which Russians cannot forgive us even today :D )

The point is there no Government that cannot be tooled down :D
I think that World Government wold be any difference, in that matter.