Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

3subjectnotebook
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

31 Aug 2014, 3:18 pm

Theres definately a "would you rather" game played here before. I found one but its been dead for so long I thought I'd start another.

Would you rather not being able to see or to lose your hearing.

DarkAscent
Toucan
Toucan

31 Aug 2014, 4:43 pm

I'm already as deaf as a post. Would rather lose my hearing than sight. There's always cochlear implants...

Would you rather be immortal or mortal?

3subjectnotebook
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

31 Aug 2014, 7:19 pm

Well immortal in the sense that something fantastic thay ive done will live on forever.

Would you rather lose ur left leg or right arm?

FireyInspiration
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2014, 8:07 pm

Left leg, as that's my weak side and both can be replaced with fake limbs

Would you rather have a multi-million dollar a year job that you hate, or a job that just pays the bills that you love?

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2014, 8:21 pm

a barely-scraping-by job that i love duh!!

would you rather be unable to drive, or unable to leave your native country?

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

3subjectnotebook
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

01 Sep 2014, 8:18 am

Totally unable to drive.I tried learning but its just not my thing. I daydream too much cant follow direction. Bad perception. And I would be the most zigzaggy undecisive stop
In the middle of the road lunatic driver. Like if I dont die driving some other driver wiuld kill me jus to get me off the road probably theyll all plan it and gang up on me in th middle of an intersection and make it look like an accident. Nothanks I prefer to be chauffeur driven.

Would you rather have a internal issue that debilitates you for the rest of your life . Like I dont know AIDS but u alone know. or have an extrnal issue that debilitate you for the rest of your life like sayyyy. Acid all over your face and body. Just completely hideous no amount of surgery would make u look like a human being again hideous.

nixiewp
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

01 Sep 2014, 8:56 am

An internal issue.

Would you rather use dial-up or broadband?

3subjectnotebook
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

01 Sep 2014, 9:58 am

You'd rather get Aids than acid face. Hmmm .
I would choose broadband I guess.

Would u rather have the smallest head in the world(pinhead) very disturbing. Or the largest head in the world like massively gigantic.(so weird).

WerewolfPoet
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2014, 12:10 pm

Neither of those sound particularly appealing, though I suppose I'd want to go larger instead of smaller (easier for the scientists to study after I die).

Would you rather make every single person that you encounter happy with you being absolutely, incurably miserable or make every single person that you encounter angry with you being absolutely, unwaveringly happy?

jk1
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2014, 1:32 pm

I'd rather make all people angry. I'd rather be happy myself.

Would you rather have really bad breath or have sickeningly stinking feet?

Sedentarian
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2014, 9:32 am

Sickeningly stinky feet

Would you rather be forced to run a mile or do 30 push-ups?

WerewolfPoet
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2014, 2:29 pm

30 push ups seems like it would be much less labor...but I'd elect to run the mile, as I enjoy walking and running. :)

Would you rather have an unlimited amount of time and resources to fulfill your passion but perpetually low energy or have an unlimited amount of energy to fulfill your passion but a perpetually low amount of time and resources?

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2014, 10:35 pm

an unlimited amount of time and resources to fulfill your passion but perpetually low energy

Would you rather pursue your special interest but forever lose touch with your loved ones, or keep your loved ones in your life but never be able to read, search or otherwise engage in your special interest again?

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

WerewolfPoet
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2014, 5:42 pm

...that question isn't even fair, Skilpadde. :P :?

Were it for my own happiness and fulfillment, I might elect the former (as I have considered crawling into a proverbial hole and cutting off all contact to other people anyways as a survival mechanism); however, the results of the aforementioned thought experiment shows that I am intricately bound to my small circle of family, as they are, in some ways, just as dependent on me as I am on them (and will be more so as my parents get older); therefore, I would, quite painfully, have to elect for the latter.
[Actually, were I to be the main caretaker of my parents in 20-30 years, my parents and whatever conditions ail them may well become my "special interest."

Would you rather wake up tomorrow and find out that the past ten years of your life have all been a dream and that you are still ten years in the past or wake up tomorrow and find out that you had been in a coma for ten years since you went to sleep and wake up ten years in the future?

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2014, 6:46 pm

Haha, it wasn't meant to be fair, WerewolfPoet! :P You have some interesting dilemmas here too! :)

I'd rather wake up tomorrow and find out that the past ten years of my life have all been a dream and that I am still ten years in the past. That way both my dog and my turtle would be alive and I wouldn't have gotten my diagnosis yet. And a medical problem I have now (not getting into that) wouldn't have happened yet. Yep, sounds good to me.

Would you rather live one 1,000-year life or live ten 100-year lives?

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2014, 8:14 pm

100 years is not going to be anything like long enough to work through a lot of my issues, so the former it is!

Would you rather be pitifully stupid but happy (ignorance is bliss) or possess razor-sharp analytical ability and have a cynically despairing outlook on life?