Brain Sound Studio - makes any music file sound psychedelic

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Kahless
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Mar 2007, 11:32 pm

I came across this very interesting program that makes any music file sound more psychedelic over overrlaying it with special filters that are subltey meant to change your state of mind to anything you want has different settings. e.g euporia, hypotic, sleep, weird mode etc.

I'm still experimenting to see if it has an effect on me.

http://www.transparentcorp.com/products/bss/

Welcome to the Brain Sound Studio website!

Sound has always been able to affect people. Listening to the sound track of a dramatic movie can affect the way you feel, listening to fast music while driving has been proven to make you drive faster, and nearly every culture on earth has used drum beats and chanting to enter trance-like, spiritual states.

But what if sound could be used to directly affect the brain? What if sound could be filtered or modified in such a way that it could relax, energize or even focus the listener?

Through a process known as brainwave entrainment (or BWE), sound can not only be used to affect your mood, but can also directly affect your brainwaves and induce a huge variety of mental states. In fact, ANY sound can be used - and no special equipment, not even headphones, are required.

Brain Sound Studio (BSS) takes any sound of your choosing - such as an MP3 or WAV file - and uses the existing sound as the carrier wave for brainwave entrainment! BSS passes the sound through a series of complex scientific filters, subtly changing it to have dramatic effects on the brain. Using BSS, you can guide your brain to nearly any mental state, such as concentration, euphoria, accelerated learning, relaxation, trance and more. You can use BSS to explore exotic mental states such as lucid dreaming and out of body experiences. It can even help with disorders such as ADD and Depression. Click here to learn more.

Other systems simply generate tones or binaural beats, which can be invasive or unpleasant to listen to. BSS can generate tones too, but it can also do a lot more than that. In fact, BSS is capable of producing all known forms of audio entrainment. And the best part is that you can use any sound of our choosing as the carrier wave for this entrainment.

SpectreWithin
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

04 Mar 2007, 6:55 am

Very cool find! I have a strong interest in audio brainwave entrainment though I haven't explored it for several years. A long time ago I experimented with a similar program but it wasn't nearly as elaborate or polished as this. It mainly dealt with binaural beats. I created a track with it to aid meditation and it really did produce noticeable results.

I've given this one a quick look and listen but I'll be exploring it much more in depth. So far its pretty intrigueing. I think it would be interesting to apply brainwave stimulus to my own music to further evoke certain moods or states.

Let us know if you get interesting results with it - I'll do the same.

Kahless
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

05 Mar 2007, 9:34 pm

Yes I've used Brainwave Generator and I-doser. They give good results, but this program is much more interesting.

Much more entertaining to get these effects listening to some good dirty house. Will be good if this program has the same effect.

Kahless
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

05 Mar 2007, 9:41 pm

Yes I've used Brainwave Generator and I-doser. They give good results, but this program is much more interesting.

Much more entertaining to get these effects listening to some good dirty house. Will be good if this program has the same effect.

TomChavez
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 Jun 2017, 11:40 pm

Great work on Binaural music.Thanks for sharing the information.But Binaural Beats is saved for health.It helps to think of your brain like the internet —all of the world, people (similar to your neurons) communicate with each other at nearly instantaneous speeds.