Page 10 of 12 [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

adifferentname
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2014, 1:21 am

riley wrote:
No. You just keep minimizing what I experienced to justify your own personal attacks against me.

Disagreeing with your reasoning is not a personal attack, no matter how much you wish to present it as such.

Quote:
I've just about had enough of your thinly veiled passive aggressive attacks on my intelligence and my ability to judge a situation in which you did not experience.

Whereas I could sit here and read your false allegations all day long. I disagree with you. Accept it and move on.

Do you think you are alone in having experienced obnoxious behaviour? Do I need to give personal accounts of my own experiences in order to justify holding an opinion on a subject? I certainly don't think so.

Quote:
You speak as though YOUR opinions are more valid than my own even though YOU WERE NOT THERE.

I speak as someone who disagrees with you. You seem to have a hard time accepting this. You've just implied my opinion is the one that is less valid on experiential grounds. At no point have I rejected your right to an opinion, nor your right to express it. I am under no obligation to agree with it, or even respect it.

If you want to challenge my views, show the same respect I've shown you by doing so on the grounds of my actual opinions rather than those you would like to project upon me.

Quote:
I am getting tired of reading that I was all "attack attack attack" and getting tired of misogynists chiming in and judging me as being a "feminist" like that is some slur. I am honestly surprised "femnazi" hasn't been thrown around.

I haven't noticed any misogynists in the thread. Would you care to point them out? Are you labelling them solely on the ground that they disagree with you? Does that make you a misandrist for disagreeing with a man?

Quote:
So. YET AGAIN: I was content and staring out of a bus window. I stepped off that bus and immediately had someone in my personal space verbally abusing me.

Yet you dismiss it as merely "obnoxious" when it was so much more than that. It was sexual verbal attack..

Asking a stranger "Can I f**k you?" in rude and invasive manner is not verbal abuse. It might be shocking, it might cause you discomfort, it might even trigger a panicked flight-or-fight response, it most certainly is not socially acceptable, but it does not constitute verbal abuse or "a verbal attack".

Quote:
yet YOU defend the creep so it's clear you think is behaviour is condonable on some level.

{{Citation needed}}

Quote:
You have decided he was my victim.

As is clear from your anecdote, that was your decision.

Quote:
So what other actions would you defend? You CLEARLY have a problem with women. We need only go through your posts to get proof of that yet you troll cherry pick my posts to justify your own bad behaviour. You speak as if you have some sort of moral authority compared to me yet you've proven you have no moral high ground to keep trying to piss from. Going by your posts I belive you are actually getting some sort of enjoyment over attacking me.

Rather than respond to any of this nonsense, I'm going to invite people to play their own game of "spot the logical fallacy". So far this entire post has been one continuous, unsubstantiated attack on my character, and has failed to address any specific point I've made.

Quote:
The guy who abused me probably for the same reason did and it didn't work out too well for him.

Ah, so now you're comparing me to the random obnoxious guy. Am I doing this wrong? Was I supposed to subject myself to your will after your diatribe?

Quote:
You call him my victim..

As did you:

"Yes I got him to submit"

Quote:
no doubt now you can try call yourself one too and use my justifiably annoyed post as evidence of an angry nature.

I'm pretty sure I'll survive your half-baked attempt at character assassination, thanks all the same. I agree with you, you do seem to have a tendency to allow emotion to override reason without considering the consequences.

Quote:
Good luck with that you'll need it as people can read my posts in the entirety for themselves and they will see you have been trying to misrepresent me to fit your own agenda.

The same people who told you that your actions were wrong earlier in the thread, the people who leapt to your defence, seemingly solely on the grounds of your gender, or some as yet silent people whose approval you're making a plea for?

Quote:
Edit. Yes you have actually said I "attacked" the guy. Nope. Accusing me of attacking him implies that he was just an innocent man walking past who did not verbally abuse me. It implies that he did nothing wrong. What a ridiculous set of ethics you have there.

Victims cannot be attackers and vice versa? What a ridiculously black and white view of the world you have there. Also, see earlier quote where you yourself said you made him your victim.

Quote:
I am so much more glad I did what I did after reading some of the responses it has given me insight in how some view women.. and aside from defending myself I have another moral reason for doing what I did:

On the contrary, I don't think you've learned anything valuable from your experience. From my vantage, it seems that all you've done is confirm your pre-existing biases.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2014, 2:31 am

sly279 wrote:
in order to use deadly force you have to be in immediate threat of harm.
some one saying something and walking off wouldn't qualify. same as people who get in a fight then one goes inside and comes back out and shoots the other. is that ok? law says it wasn't. once either walk away force isn't ok. if they reengage then thats another issue. too many people think its ok. which is why we see all thise bad shootings. like the people down the road who shot a guy for hitting his new suv. or the other incident I said. people shooting others for flipping them off on the road etc.

I am confused as most here seem to think if a guy walks up to me and says "can I touch your penis" and walks away I'ts ok for me to follow and attack him.

you also seem to think this goes for any thing. which scares me, as you seem to support the people who would attack aspies for saying something offensive or rude. saying stuff does not equal doing things always. people say tons of things and never do them.
like "i'm going kill you" when there friend wrecked their car. or " I want to shut that ***** up" are all of these to be taken as immediate harmful. can I shoot they guy who threatens me on the road can i ram him off the road and pull him out of his car?
wheres the line drawn?
So you expect her to let the man force himself upon her and violate her and not do nothing even though she has a gun? In that kind of scenario its too late! If a gun was pointed at him and threats were made he would back off and run away but if he persisted *bang dead* and she goes to jail for murder?

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

riley
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Sep 2014, 3:33 am

He said

"Can I f- you?!"

I said:

"Can I punch you in the mouth?!" and I demanded an apology which was warranted. I also got it.

I have noticed that those who accuse me of attacking him have not called his behaviour an attack.. Only "obnoxious". Double standard even though my actions were in defense.

NOT ONCE did I physically physically attack him so stop saying attack. I did threaten to punch him the mouth in a response that was derived from something HE said. He verbally attacked me. That choice was his.. it was not based on instinct or defending himself. He just saw a woman stepping off a bus with her guard down and wanted to get some sort of power trip.

What he said was threatening sexual assault. What I said was well deserved and what I felt was not wrong. If people want to stop women reacting like I did they need to stop men from attacking them IN THE FIRST PLACE. If not you're just being apologists for misogynistic filth.

And if people are going to respond to me.. don't cut and edit my posts to suit yourselves and ignoring the things that are inconvenient.

Barchan
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2014, 4:24 am

adifferentname wrote:
I haven't noticed any misogynists in the thread. Would you care to point them out?

Remember three pages ago when you accused her of "chasing an obnoxious man down the street to harangue him in feminist dogma"? I'd say that qualifies as misogyny.

Stop trying to downplay the man's behavior as merely obnoxious. "Obnoxious" is talking on your phone during a movie. Catcalling is hostile and abusive, not obnoxious.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2014, 4:28 am

riley wrote:
And if people are going to respond to me.. don't cut and edit my posts to suit yourselves and ignoring the things that are inconvenient.

Has anyone misrepresented you by responding line by line? Can you provide an example?

It's a fairly common form of response to posts where a variety of claims are made on the internet, there's even a word for it, 'fisking'.

Funny you should make that claim though, as you yourself are not actually addressing anything anyone is saying, but rather repeating yourself, mischaracterizing others, and launching multiple personal attacks, which in case you've forgotten in your long absence, are somewhat frowned upon here, while ignoring most of what is actually being said. There's a word for that, too.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2014, 4:31 am

Barchan wrote:
Remember three pages ago when you accused her of "chasing an obnoxious man down the street to harangue him in feminist dogma"? I'd say that qualifies as misogyny.

I'd say that qualifies as a difference of opinion, while calling someone a misogynist qualifies as a personal attack, something you should probably try and avoid doing less than 24 hours after joining the site. Straight into PPR too, not the usual route Aspies seeking support take...

Barchan
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2014, 4:45 am

Dox47 wrote:
I'd say that qualifies as a difference of opinion, while calling someone a misogynist qualifies as a personal attack, something you should probably try and avoid doing less than 24 hours after joining the site.

He asked for examples of misogyny and I gave him one. That's not an attack. And I don't appreciate you trying to threaten me. So you joined the site in 2008, and have over seven thousand posts. This gives you power over me?

Dox47 wrote:
Straight into PPR too, not the usual route Aspies seeking support take...

And just what is that supposed to mean?

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2014, 4:57 am

Barchan wrote:
And I don't appreciate you trying to threaten me. So you joined the site in 2008, and have over seven thousand posts. This gives you power over me?

Point out where I threatened you and/or said I had any power over you; I'll wait.

Barchan wrote:
And just what is that supposed to mean?

It means that's it's rather unusual for someone to join the site, go right to the politics section, and jump into several of the most contentious threads with a series of highly aggressive posts within minutes of joining (I was on last night, I saw the time stamps), seeing as how this is an Autism support site and most people come here seeking support and information, as opposed to a political battle. It's, how shall we say, suggestive.

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2014, 5:01 am

Personally I don't care who joined when, or what their motive, I'm happy to have a debate with them.

Barchan
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2014, 5:19 am

Dox47 wrote:
it's rather unusual for someone to join the site, go right to the politics section, and jump into several of the most contentious threads with a series of highly aggressive posts within minutes of joining (I was on last night, I saw the time stamps), seeing as how this is an Autism support site and most people come here seeking support and information

Completely irrelevant to this discussion, and it's none of your business what support I need or want. Why even bring it up?

Dox47 wrote:
It's, how shall we say, suggestive.

Go on? Suggestive of what?

Barchan
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2014, 5:19 am

0_equals_true wrote:
Personally I don't care who joined when, or what their motive, I'm happy to have a debate with them.

I appreciate the thought. :D

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2014, 5:29 am

0_equals_true wrote:

I'd be happy to debate, if debate were on offer, but so far all I've gotten has been hostility and insults, and coming from a suspicious user profile, I'm not particularly interested in sinking time into that.

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2014, 5:37 am

Dox47 wrote:
I'd be happy to debate, if debate were on offer, but so far all I've gotten has been hostility and insults, and coming from a suspicious user profile, I'm not particularly interested in sinking time into that.

That is your choice.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2014, 6:23 am

0_equals_true wrote:
That is your choice.

Not to belabor the point, but look at adifferentname; he's putting a ton of time and effort into patiently explaining his arguments, rebutting responses, and clarifying his positions, and his "reward" for all that is repeated insulting insinuations and attacks on his character, along with his arguments essentially being hand-waved away. Now, my experience has unfortunately been that that's par for the course when debating feminists, but it's disheartening nonetheless.

Getting back to the original topic, though I've seen it made multiple times here on WP in recent months, I haven't really seen anyone defending the "women have no responsibility for their own safety" premise explored in the OP video.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2014, 8:11 am

adifferentname wrote:
aghogday wrote:
^^

Yes, verbal abuse does fall under the legal definition of civil harassment per the specific laws that govern the specifics of the matter in the US. And in this case, yes, Riley's description of the hostile response whether it's phrased as a question or not, or whether he walked or way or not, does fit the legal definition, and in the eyes of the law enforcement officers she consulted, as well. All it has to be is reasonably threatening and or annoying.

A "credible threat of violence" requires either a direct threat or a series of harassing behaviours towards the target. Neither of these were apparent in the scenario we were given.

If I want advice on the legality of behaviour, I'll speak to someone who practices law rather than someone who enforces it. The police are rarely well-versed on the finer points of our legal systems. Oh, and their input here is mere hearsay, obviously.

Quote:
No, of course I do not condone physical confrontations, my way is Kung FU and not one of physical confrontation. Usually a look from me is enough to avoid physical confrontation in real life, as usually humans can perceive the fact when other folks are fearless. But that is beside the point huh? or may be it's not. Depends, I guess.

Well you do seem to be championing a policy of gang-beating people just for being obnoxious, but perhaps this is an aspect of your neighbourhood that you are trying to change. It most certainly is not beside the point. It's my view that more people should learn how to defend themselves as a last resort from violence. The martial arts are also incredibly useful in building self-control and discipline - not to mention the fact that sparring and competing in a controlled environment work wonders as a means to channel excess aggression for many people.

Quote:
In the world of communication there are people and emotions to consider. In my opinion you do not address that in your communication. But, again, that is just my opinion. Take it with a grain of salt. Text is as text does.

In most forms of communication, emotional context is important. Whenever I contribute to debates and discussions in PPR, however, emotions don't enter the equation. If it's support, sympathy or empathy you're looking for, there are clearly better places for it.

Let's put things into perspective here. Most of us posting here have ASDs. I long ago stopped trying to fake neuro-typical behaviour with people face to face. I'm certainly not about to regress to attempted normality when communicating with people on an Autism and Asperger's community forum.

Quote:
The comment about the patriarchal way of life, is just one to amplify the fact that we never live in a black and white world. There are always gray areas in human ways of connecting and living life. No, logic alone, does not solve the human equation. Again, It is always gray.

The world consists of myriad tones, but most human beings are colour-blind.

Quote:
But apparently that's not the reason you consider yourself to be correct in your analysis of this equation. Obviously, to me.

To me, you seem to have formed an irrational impression of me which is informing your interpretation. I'm dubious of your claim that I am "just words on a screen", due to the emotional context of the light in which you have tried to cast me.

Quote:
But again take it with a grain of salt, if you like, or less. I care not. I'm just killing time, until I get over a stomach bug and once again enter the real arena of life. And yes, this is killing time, at least with you, apparently, unfortunately or not.

I'm starting to wonder if you feel in some way challenged by me - not necessarily in a 'bad' way. I'm not overly fond of such speculation in this environment, though, so I'll just have to rely on the clarity of your response.

No, civil harassment does not have to be a credible threat of violence in the US, just reasonably threatening and or annoying. And yes, telling someone can I F You in a hostile voice does most definitely rise to that level of threat in the US. Perhaps not where you live, but yes, in the US.

Here is an example of the law here:

And yes state laws do amplify the general federal regulations on civil harassment, in the US.

Quote:
3) "Harassment" is unlawful violence, a credible threat of violence, or a knowing and willful course of conduct directed at a specific person that seriously alarms, annoys, or harasses the person, and that serves no legitimate purpose. The course of conduct must be such as would cause a reasonable person to suffer substantial emotional distress, and must actually cause substantial emotional distress to the petitioner. - See more at: http://codes.lp.findlaw.com/cacode/CCP/ ... f4MJj.dpuf

Almost every woman would find it alarming and seriously emotionally distressful for a strange man to ask her can I F you coming off a bus in a hostile tone.

The fact that you cannot understand the gravity of this, is also amplified by your statement that you see most human beings as 'colourblind' and the world with a myriad of tones. You treat people like objects here. That is sufficient metaphor for color blind.

And if this were a science forum, understanding emotional content of human communication might not be so important, but in fact it is a religion, philosophy, and politics forum where all three are arts and not a science. And literally impossible to fully understand without understanding the emotional content of human communication as that indeed is what they are, arts of emotional human communication.

They are not science; they are art of emotional human communication with concepts that are rife with human emotional content as well (yes, technically, you can enter a Political Science course in college, but in the real world emotions most definitely do run politics; cognitive empathy is the real expertise that counts for those who manipulate it to their advantage).

I was simply wondering why you are so rude to people. And now I see why. You are not doing it on purpose. And perhaps you are one of the few people here who are seriously autistic to the point where there is no way you can help it.

It is a spectrum. Some people can learn cognitive empathy, and some folks simply cannot, it seems.

I was one of the ones that could. Perhaps you are one of the ones that cannot. If so, I do not hold that against you, and from now on, since you admit that you see humans as 'colour blind' for metaphor and the rest of the world in a myriad of tones; I will accept you for how GOD makes you. And no, the GOD of nature I know, does not play fair.

And even if you were a psychopath which I feel 100 percent sure at this point, you are not; I would accept you the same, as that can be an innate issue too.

In other words, I feel you need support here too, even if I don't personally agree with your behavior as it 'affects' others emotionally. And even a faux debate section here, is probably the only place you may find acceptance, considering the apparent level of the severity of understanding cognitive empathy.

No, you do not effect or affect me at all. Simply as I have been to hell. Real hell. Not the fairy tale stuff.

You have a difficult time understanding intent, and that is to be expected too. I was not talking about my personal way of life, I was talking about the culture I live in, and the fact that at least women are respected overtly and protected as such, where I live, no matter how much I have a distaste for rigid polar gender expectations, as humans are a spectrum in gender and sexual orientation too.

I think you are being honest, and I appreciate that the most. As with all challenges come gifts, and that seems to be one of the ones, that come with a severe issue of understanding cognitive empathy. One has to do that to be able to lie, as well.

Please don't take offense; I am blunt as well; but always honest; believe it or not; and no I do not expect you to believe that at all. In fact, I'm not sure you could, and that too, is part of the issue. Sometimes folks can tell with intuition, without needing reams of evidence. This is why I do know you are honest; I do not need reams of evidence.

In other words, I just treated you like a human being, if you caught that, friend. And no I am not being sarcastic when I call you friend; I see you that way and most others regardless of how they see me. That too is part of the human condition; philosophy style. :) Yes, my style.

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

adifferentname
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2014, 11:29 am

Barchan wrote:
adifferentname wrote:
I haven't noticed any misogynists in the thread. Would you care to point them out?

And you would be mistaken. Feminist =/= woman. Go back a few pages and you'll find we've already addressed this.

Quote:
Stop trying to downplay the man's behavior as merely obnoxious. "Obnoxious" is talking on your phone during a movie. Catcalling is hostile and abusive, not obnoxious.

Not by any reasonable moral or legal definition it isn't. Just because you aren't comfortable with something, it doesn't make it abuse.

aghogday wrote:
No, civil harassment does not have to be a credible threat of violence in the US, just reasonably threatening and or annoying. And yes, telling someone can I F You in a hostile voice does most definitely rise to that level of threat in the US. Perhaps not where you live, but yes, in the US.

"where I live" is the country that America based its legal system on. Our two legal systems are still incredibly similar, especially regarding common law, and yet strikingly different at times. You would have to do a great deal of reading to appreciate some of the subtleties and nuance though.

In this instance, it does indeed require a credible threat of violence. Either you don't speak legalese or you've chosen to post this out of context. Either way, I'll translate the part you've quoted from Cali law.

Quote:
Quote:
3) "Harassment" is unlawful violence, a credible threat of violence, or a knowing and willful course of conduct directed at a specific person that seriously alarms, annoys, or harasses the person, and that serves no legitimate purpose. The course of conduct must be such as would cause a reasonable person to suffer substantial emotional distress, and must actually cause substantial emotional distress to the petitioner. - See more at: http://codes.lp.findlaw.com/cacode/CCP/ ... f4MJj.dpuf

We have three things that constitute harassment under California law. They are as follows:

1. Unlawful violence
2. credible threat of violence
3. knowing and willful course of conduct

This must be directed at a specific person - i.e. an individual rather than a series of different people.

We'll rule out 1 immediately. No actual violence took place.

Here is part 2 of that code that you didn't post.

Cal. CCP. CODE wrote:
"(2) "Credible threat of violence" is a knowing and willful statement or course of conduct that would place a reasonable person in fear for his or her safety, or the safety of his or her immediate family, and that serves no legitimate purpose. - See more at: http://codes.lp.findlaw.com/cacode/CCP/ ... EDrkF.dpuf"

We can also rule out number 2, As the man walked away immediately after his question, there is no grounds for a "reasonable person" to be in fear for their safety. Note that "reasonable person" is a hypothetical member of society who is defined as being "average".

And part 1

Cal. CCP. CODE wrote:
"(1) "Course of conduct" is a pattern of conduct composed of a series of acts over a period of time, however short, evidencing a continuity of purpose, including following or stalking an individual, making harassing telephone calls to an individual, or sending harassing correspondence to an individual by any means, including, but not limited to, the use of public or private mails, interoffice mail, facsimile, or computer email. Constitutionally protected activity is not included within the meaning of "course of conduct." - See more at: http://codes.lp.findlaw.com/cacode/CCP/ ... EDrkF.dpuf"

This was not a pattern over a period of time. It would take even a half-assed lawyer approximately 2 minutes to show this, and to point out that asking questions - no matter how rudely - constitutes freedom of speech, which trumps every state law there is.

Quote:
Almost every woman would find it alarming and seriously emotionally distressful for a strange man to ask her can I F you coming off a bus in a hostile tone.

The fact that you cannot understand the gravity of this, is also amplified by your statement that you see most human beings as 'colourblind' and the world with a myriad of tones. You treat people like objects here. That is sufficient metaphor for color blind.

What a delightful misrepresentation of meaning. I'm quite aware of the potential for a human being to be upset by something they find distasteful or intrusive. It just happens to be irrelevant to the discussion. What we find distressful does not entitle us to abuse the rights of other human beings.

You have again chosen to project your own meaning onto my words. For clarification, the reason most human beings are "colour blind" is because we have a tendency to have black and white opinions. Who am I treating as an object? I place myself among "most human beings". This was not objectification, it was pure philosophical sophistry.

Quote:
And if this were a science forum, understanding emotional content of human communication might not be so important, but in fact it is a religion, philosophy, and politics forum where all three are arts and not a science.

This is not the first time that you have tried to make this spurious argument. I'll repeat what I posted in response last time. This is not the aghogday forum, you don't get to choose how people express themselves. More pertinently, logic and reason are philosophical staples, no matter your desire to exclude them.

Quote:
And literally impossible to fully understand without understanding the emotional content of human communication as that indeed is what they are, arts of emotional human communication.

They are not science; they are art of emotional human communication with concepts that are rife with human emotional content as well (yes, technically, you can enter a Political Science course in college, but in the real world emotions most definitely do run politics; cognitive empathy is the real expertise that counts for those who manipulate it to their advantage).

A bold claim, unsubstantiated with evidence. The creation of an art can be an emotional undertaking. The experience of art can be emotionally moving. The art itself is devoid of any emotion bar those which it's perusers choose to project upon it. Emotional appreciation of art is a subjective non-standard that serves no purpose in the quantification of proper behaviour in society. This is why we have developed clinical, cold, legal definitions. This is why we no longer burn witches or form angry mobs to storm the baron's castle. It is not enough to scream loudly and point your finger in a decent society.

Pure and applied logic is a legitimate philosophical stance. You don't have to like it, but it's not going anywhere.

Quote:
I was simply wondering why you are so rude to people. And now I see why. You are not doing it on purpose. And perhaps you are one of the few people here who are seriously autistic to the point where there is no way you can help it.

So on a forum for autistic people you have subjectively stated that you think an autistic person is rude and blamed autism for the subjective rudeness? Do you believe this is appropriate? I am not my condition. It's ironic that this is where you would choose to take your argument after the lecture on emotional context.

Quote:
It is a spectrum. Some people can learn cognitive empathy, and some folks simply cannot, it seems. I was one of the ones that could. Perhaps you are one of the ones that cannot.

Whereas others learn something resembling it, apply it inconsistently and only with people that do not challenge or disagree with their ideology.

Quote:
If so, I do not hold that against you, and from now on, since you admit that you see humans as 'colour blind' for metaphor and the rest of the world in a myriad of tones; I will accept you for how GOD makes you. And no, the GOD of nature I know, does not play fair.

Your concept of god has no definition or context outside your own mind. Having read your crazed-stream-of-consciousness posts in the past, I'm fairly convinced that you believe yourself to be god.

Quote:
And even if you were a psychopath which I feel 100 percent sure at this point, you are not; I would accept you the same, as that can be an innate issue too.

Case in point, here you make a magnanimous pretence of god-like powers of forgiveness.

Quote:
In other words, I feel you need support here too, even if I don't personally agree with your behavior as it 'affects' others emotionally. And even a faux debate section here, is probably the only place you may find acceptance, considering the apparent level of the severity of understanding cognitive empathy.

Now you seem to think that my presence here - and by logical extension the presence of others - is somehow subject to your approval. You demonstrated this earlier too, with your attempt to re-codify the rules of this board according to your personal interpretation.

Quote:
No, you do not effect or affect me at all. Simply as I have been to hell. Real hell. Not the fairy tale stuff.

You've included hell within your god fantasy.

Quote:
You have a difficult time understanding intent, and that is to be expected too.

On the contrary. I refrain from making assumptions about intent, because I prefer not to make the mistake you frequently have within this thread.

Quote:
I was not talking about my personal way of life, I was talking about the culture I live in, and the fact that at least women are respected overtly and protected as such, where I live, no matter how much I have a distaste for rigid polar gender expectations, as humans are a spectrum in gender and sexual orientation too.

A culture which you whole-heartedly approved of whilst extolling the virtues of forming gangs to beat the snot out of people for the heinous crime of being rude. You've posted your opinions here, not those of your community.

Quote:
I think you are being honest, and I appreciate that the most. As with all challenges come gifts, and that seems to be one of the ones, that come with a severe issue of understanding cognitive empathy. One has to do that to be able to lie, as well.

I am being honest, not that this has any meaning beyond the subjective, but that does not denote an inability to empathise. Ignoring emotional pleas does not equate to a lack of empathy in the same way that not stating a love for football does not equate to hating football. If I choose to disregard emotional arguments on the grounds of my personal ideology then that should be respected. Instead you're trying to pigeon-hole it as a flaw. Again, this is ironic when you consider the subject matter.

Quote:
Please don't take offense; I am blunt as well; but always honest; believe it or not; and no I do not expect you to believe that at all. In fact, I'm not sure you could, and that too, is part of the issue. Sometimes folks can tell with intuition, without needing reams of evidence. This is why I do know you are honest; I do not need reams of evidence.

I am not personally offended by anything you have posted, despite the fact that much of it can easily be construed as offensive. Personal slights or derogations demonstrate nothing about the target, only the author.

Quote:
In other words, I just treated you like a human being, if you caught that, friend. And no I am not being sarcastic when I call you friend; I see you that way and most others regardless of how they see me. That too is part of the human condition; philosophy style. :) Yes, my style.

Yes, you treated me like a human being. You started out by drawing a false impression based on an extremely limited sample of my being. You continued to make derogatory assessments of my being based on this extremely limited sample and drew conclusions based merely on your own projections.

You are not my friend, nor I yours. There is no ill-will towards you (or indeed anyone) on my part, however.