Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

thatsrobrageous
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Sep 2014, 10:22 pm

So at where I work. There's a co-worker I find attractive. He is around 6'3 like myself. He is broad, he is masculine. I knew he had a girlfriend before and they broke up. I am starting to sense he could be open minded to having some fun ;) But I never have brought that up and I'm not sure if i ever will (likely never). He has kept joking we should go to the gay bar. I'm not exactly sure if he is but i am taking a slow steady approach. In other words, I tread lightly. He has an innocent energy and he is socially awkward like myself, I find that attractive in a guy. People told me he looks 12 (he's 19) but I don't care :)

kaedatiger
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

16 Sep 2014, 11:04 pm

thatsrobrageous wrote:
He has kept joking we should go to the gay bar.

I say go for it. Try flirting lightly and see where it goes.

LostInEmulation
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2014, 12:43 pm

Be careful though, some companies are against intra-office relationships.

Penguins cannot fly because what cannot fly cannot crash!

thatsrobrageous
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Sep 2014, 1:59 pm

Thanks guys, even if anything started to happen. I would keep it on the down low. And as for the status for now, we are co-workers and friends. I messaged him last night and I pretty much just kept it casual. What I am thinking of doing next is asking more about him, then eventually throw a little flirting in if we do hang out.

kaedatiger
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

17 Sep 2014, 7:23 pm

Sounds like an excellent plan to me.

thatsrobrageous
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Sep 2014, 8:29 pm

Yeah, i have thought straight guys were gay before when I was 16 and I scared them away :/ I formulated a valid plan and gay dar.

MissDorkness
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2014, 1:06 pm

thatsrobrageous wrote:
Thanks guys, even if anything started to happen. I would keep it on the down low. And as for the status for now, we are co-workers and friends. I messaged him last night and I pretty much just kept it casual. What I am thinking of doing next is asking more about him, then eventually throw a little flirting in if we do hang out.

Best of luck. His jokes seem like he might at least be a little open to the idea, so, good luck while you get to know each other and see for sure.

thatsrobrageous
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Sep 2014, 6:03 pm

He's coming to my house tonight. So there's a step foward possibly.