mgs 5
ff15
kingdom hearts 3
yakuza 0

Andrejake
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2014, 7:16 pm

I haven't buyed one yet, i'll wait until the end of the year and decide between PS4 and Wii U.
The ones i am excited about are:
Final Fantasy XV
Bloodborne
Silent Hills
Kingdom Hearts 3
Dragon Age Inquisition
The Witcher 3

Metalgear29
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Sep 2014, 12:25 pm

yes, I have a wii u, it is a good system, I can't wait for the new zelda, but in all honesty the ps4 is my favorite. the ps4 is my personal favorite due to better games coming out next year, but I guess it's whatever you like in the end

autismthinker21
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2014, 3:26 pm

ps4 is only great because of their gaming realm interacting more and having the interface be more fun. xbox 1 and wii u are just gimmicks of same upgrades and no other enhancements. worse to say how gaming can be a drag and not make worthy of how the gaming society can be since games are basically remasters or better continuations of other titles being developed. blu ray does not count for xbox one. it's just a excuse for higher graphics on a compressing disc.

modernmax
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2014, 5:49 pm

Even though there were two or three that I was excited for that I didn't get because of features that I found out weren't in but were a big reason why I was excited for it, there are a lot coming out soon that I think look interesting, in order of first most excited for.

H1Z1 - While being f2r and relying on microtransactions, it still looks pretty cool. Definitely getting day one.

Until Dawn - Saw mixed with Heavy Rain. Definitely getting day one.

The Evil Within - If it's like Resident Evil 4, Definitely getting day one.

The Order 1886 - I'll look into it. After Bioshock Infinite, this looks a lot cooler.

GTA 5 - Depending on upgrade price, I might get it. Thought about upgrading The Last of Us, but graphics, framerate, and some of the dlc isn't worth it. They didn't even put in dedicated servers. If GTA 5 has some actual improvements at a reasonable price, I'll get it.

Sims 4 - if they realize they are making it for the ps4 and not the ps1, I might look into it. But not if they still have all those features removed.

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2014, 6:45 pm

For me, just LittleBigPlanet 3. There really isnt anything else. I'm aware of most of the stuff coming for it, couldnt care less about pretty much all of them.

Metalgear29
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Sep 2014, 11:23 pm

I'm excited for until dawn, I loved heavy rain, and beyond two souls. Heavy rain was better in my opinion. The remaster I'm anticipating the most is the re-re mastered GameCube version of resident evil. Resident evil went downhill after 5 imo. If capcom would create a resident evil with prerendered highly detailed backgrounds, that would be awesome. Look, I like realtime games, but with prerrendered backgrounds, they could make ultrarealistic realtime characters, and animated backgrounds. That would be tight

modernmax
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2014, 11:31 am

Oh and I forgot, LittleBigPlanet 3 I'll be looking at too. Maybe I'll get it for Christmas.

autismthinker21
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2014, 4:55 pm

Metalgear29 wrote:
I'm excited for until dawn, I loved heavy rain, and beyond two souls. Heavy rain was better in my opinion. The remaster I'm anticipating the most is the re-re mastered GameCube version of resident evil. Resident evil went downhill after 5 imo. If capcom would create a resident evil with prerendered highly detailed backgrounds, that would be awesome. Look, I like realtime games, but with prerrendered backgrounds, they could make ultrarealistic realtime characters, and animated backgrounds. That would be tight

they are remastering resident evil, it's gonna be resident evil anniversary or dimensions of evil. they should put the stories into one whole disc. now that would be great if the third person view of resident evil was redone. the camera and running is stupid.