Page 5 of 5 [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

little_blue_jay
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Oct 2014, 4:08 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
Wow this thread is starting to make my brain hurt...

So I'm not the only one... oh good :lol:

AQ score: 47
RAADS-R score: 196
"Everyone inside the circle is normal. Everyone outside the circle should be beaten, broken, and reset, so they can be brought inside the circle. Failing that, they should be institutionalized, or worse, pitied. Why would you feel sorry for someone who gets to opt out of the inane courteous formalities, which are utterly meaningless, insincere, and therefore degrading? Can you imagine how liberating it would be to live a life free of all the mind-numbing social niceties? I don't pity this kid. I envy him." Dr. Gregory House, speaking of a boy with autism, House M.D.

blueblahbleh
Raven
Raven

21 Oct 2014, 4:25 pm

little_blue_jay wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Wow this thread is starting to make my brain hurt...

So I'm not the only one... oh good :lol:

I can relate. Sometimes that happens when psychobabble gets injected into the conversation.

Skilpadde
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

22 Oct 2014, 4:11 am

^Me too

The last word in ignorance is the man who says of an animal or plant, "What good is it?" - Aldo Leopold

“When the green hills are covered with talking wires and the wolves no longer sing, what good will the money you paid for our land be then”
― Chief Seattle