Do you believe there are Extraterrestrial beings ?

Page 13 of 13 [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

wittgenstein
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2014, 5:23 pm

If one went the speed of light (which even then would take millions of years to travel to anywhere interesting ) one's mass would become infinite. In other words you would have to have the technology to move the equivalent of not just our universe but an infinite amount of universes! If one travels faster then light one goes into the past. Sounds cool?! Nothing would make sense then. The universe would be psychotic! If you killed your great grandfather 100 years ago, you would not exist. Therefore you never killed your grandfather which means that you do exist. Which means that you do not exist, which means that you do exist....ad infinitum!

I love debate!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtckVng_1a0
My debate style is calm and deadly!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-230v_ecAcM

Tizerize
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

04 Nov 2014, 10:27 pm

Toy_Soldier wrote:
...we just got to keep looking and searching for them. We just got to, or we might miss... THE SENSUOUS "DANCE OF THE ALIENS!"

i don't know how or where you find such stuff, but i'm glad you do ...i might be crap at silly, but i love that others can do it :)

Toy_Soldier
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2014, 8:27 am

Tizerize wrote:
Toy_Soldier wrote:
...we just got to keep looking and searching for them. We just got to, or we might miss... THE SENSUOUS "DANCE OF THE ALIENS!"

i don't know how or where you find such stuff, but i'm glad you do ...i might be crap at silly, but i love that others can do it :)

Well, I would have to cite Moe Howard and his acting troupe as a major influence, as well as Charlie Chaplin. And I have difficulty differentiating between the sublime and utter banality. To me they are sometimes the same thing. :lol:

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2014, 2:58 pm

^

According to a headline on a grocery store tabloid I saw years ago "Farmer claims UFO alien sang 'Love Me Tender'"

Toy_Soldier
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2014, 4:10 pm

^ Wouldn't it be ironic if the Tabloids are actually controlled/produced by Aliens as a kind of cover, by indirectly discrediting the notion.

Elvis's real father.

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2014, 4:18 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
^

According to a headline on a grocery store tabloid I saw years ago "Farmer claims UFO alien sang 'Love Me Tender'"

So Elvis is not dead, he has been kidnapped by aliens. 8O The Illuminati and the New World Order, the president Kennedy assasination, the staging of 9/11, the true about the Moon Landing, the Atlantide, Twilight, Justin Bieber... EVERYTHING make sense now!! !