Ann Coulter: ?Give Ebola to Migrant Children?

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2014, 10:16 am

If you didn't know this piece was satire, you could almost believe it, given the outrageous, inflammatory comments that have spewed forth from Ann Coulter's mouth in the past. Nothing she says really bothers me, to be honest, because I think she's a joke who's whole career is based on producing toxic rhetoric designed to attract as much attention as possible.

http://dailycurrant.com/2014/08/07/ann- ... hildren-2/

Oscar Meyer Lansky

khaoz
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2014, 4:03 pm

Everytime this woman opens her mouth, I rethink my position on handguns and euthanasia. She is obviously suffering great emotional trauma and is begging to be put out of her misery. I don't know how she has survived this long on 7% of a brain.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2014, 4:32 pm

Oh, I don't Coulter is stupid at all. On the contrary, she's made quite a career for herself with the inflammatory rhetoric she belches forth. Unfortunately, there is an endless market in the U.S. for that kind of crap, because too many Americans ARE stupid.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2014, 11:48 pm

hey, money speaks.

Quote:
?The best part is that once the children are infected, we can deport them back to Central America where they can infect the rest of the population,? she explained. ?Once all the taco jockeys in Central America are dead we'll colonize the territory with Americans.

i can't say i haven't heard stuff like this before, but this is the first time i've heard it from someone actually pretty well known.

:lol: :lol:

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2014, 3:46 am

She's just like all of those other media whores that make money by saying inflammatory things (which have just enough pandering in it for a certain demographic).

How to make money by doing nothing, 101 (which ironically, is something she would be against if she were a "conservative").

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2014, 4:52 am

Hey, traumatized or not, I'm all for putting the b*tch out of our misery!

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2014, 10:04 pm

One, it's a fake quote.

Two, why are all the liberals so violent? If I started talking about shooting people I disagree with, I'd probably have someone sicking the SWAT team on me within minutes.

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2014, 10:42 pm

Dox47 wrote:
Two, why are all the liberals so violent?

Threats 101:

People that make threats are the biggest fags around that will never do anything.

People that make threats whom so happen to own weapons, are also the biggest fags around that won't do anything, but their doors will be kicked in, because, you know, evil pew pews.

luanqibazao
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2014, 12:51 am

Dox47 wrote:
Two, why are all the liberals so violent?

The Left's famous tolerance of diversity doesn't actually extend to diversity of opinion, of course. Those who commit thoughtcrime are seen as so obviously evil that it is perfectly proper to celebrate their misfortunes, or even wish death upon them.

It's an ideology of "love" and "compassion" ?

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2014, 9:35 am

Nonsense thread is locked.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)