Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

muslimmetalhead
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2014, 7:59 pm

Somehow deleted a bunch of what I just wrote...abbreviate then....
- Laid off today, from Repair Clinic, was bagging and stickering parts. Was walking around willy-nilly around dangerous parts. Missing some productivity marks.
- Personally was just not feeling it, I felt really out of it, anxious, I really need the money, have a huge attitude problem. just being a huge baby...it sucks. No energy, very much upset by all this...need to smarten up.
- where to work?
Clean Water charity came up a few weeks ago, left reference. Fundraising job? Everyone needs water. I mean I know I have an attitude problem, rooted in lack of abstract thinking, rooted in Asperger's, but my parents aren't working, and I was just spending from my month working carelessly (ordered an old Gameboy for 30$ yesterday), and only have 200$~ in my bank account. I think we'll be safe for awhile now, but I *NEED* somewhere to pay for stuff...need uppers...Adderall whore. It doesn't make me normal, but less weak, and I can provide supplements and maybe a bench/squat rack; I think is good investment if cheap. I have weights and bar, but no rack. Any other ideas about the money? What's a good investment in my scenario?

Thanks so much, you guys. I have been thoroughly upset and overwhelmed by this.