Page 4 of 5 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

crazedchef
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Mar 2007, 4:57 pm

cellogirl42 wrote:
crazedchef wrote:
Hi,

I have no idea how to pull pictures off of my hard drive and upload them.

Please help!

Explain it like you would to a three year old, I know a little bit about computers, but the first time I try something new it takes time and I have to go step by step.

Thanks for your help.

crazedchef

Eh...no offense or anything, but this thread is about tattoos. 8O

No offense taken, but read before answering. I wanted to show the tattoos that I got in Thailand that show my fight with the duality of my personality. Evil/Good. I had no idea how to post a picture. If you had taken the time it took to post your question you would have known. Everyone of my tatoos is very personal and represent a life changing event (like being in Baghdad and almost dieing several times from incoming rounds). So when people start hating on Tatoos and acting like like the only people who get them are stupid I am going to take offense. I know you did not, but you did question me over something like posting a picture of my Tat, which is WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT. This is not like something I did on a whim. I was 37 yrs. old when I got my first Tatoo last year.

crazedchef

crazedchef
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Mar 2007, 5:16 pm

RedMage wrote:
Tattoos are stupid...

I read a little while later about you complaining about being "Flamed". i have been on the internet for a few years but very rarely have I participated in these forums (Asperger's anyone).

Anyway, YOU WERE COMPLAINING??! !

Would you walk up to someone in a bar with a visible tatoo and tell him (or her)
"TATOOS ARE STUPID..."

I try not to type anything that I would not say to someone in polite society.

I think you are being overly dramatic in complaining when "It WAS YOU SOING THE INSULTING."

But that is just my opinion.

I would love to post my tattoos but I am in the middle of an Acid wash of the membranes and do not have the time tonight.

crazedchef

onixxfilth
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 Mar 2007, 7:46 pm

No tats, but I do have a few piercings: earlobes twice each, ear cartilage once each, right nostril, left eyebrow, and navel.

crazedchef
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Mar 2007, 8:08 pm

onixxfilth wrote:
No tats, but I do have a few piercings: earlobes twice each, ear cartilage once each, right nostril, left eyebrow, and navel.

Hello,

OOOUUUCH! 8O

crazedchef

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

19 Mar 2007, 8:13 pm

no offence if anyone has tattoos or anything, but i cant stand them. especially those trendy tribal tats and barb wire, lower back tattoos are also geigh

sunnycat
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2007, 11:44 pm

I'm openminded about tatoos...many of my classmates had tatoos and I thought it was cool...many of them had angels, goddesses, kwanyin and other figures tatooed on their sacrums...I thought about getting one but decided not to...

first because I found out that once I get a tatoo and were to change my mind, erasing it does't come out very pretty...
second...I guess when it comes to aesthetics, I'm closer to the Taurus way of thinking...which is...'things are most beautiful the way they are...' or 'your natural self is the most beautiful self.'
third...(this might sound silly) I am afraid of the pain...it takes me a lot to get a vaccine shot even...

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2007, 2:18 am

As a taurean, I have to agree.

postpaleo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2007, 6:33 am

Tim_Tex wrote:
I am afraid to get one because of the hepatitis risk posed by unsterilized needles.

Tim

The needle thing isn't really an issue anymore. Make sure they used the kind that come prepackaged. The thing to watch out for is do they pour the unused ink back in the container. Good chance I got hep c this way. But good chance I got it other ways, so who knows and I don't care.

postpaleo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2007, 6:42 am

sun_rat wrote:
to be honest, if that was flaming, it was rather pitiful(like striking matches at someone). but then i am old and i have been on the internet for a very long time and seen real flame wars.

Don't you miss the old days when the good trolls ran in packs and had a plan? Oh what fun when they'd crash into a alt site and try to take it over. Damn, going to get all misty. Yeah I remember the flame wars. Still have a link to a site to send trolls that are stupid enough to hit the link. Kids, what ya gonna do, ya raise em, they still come home and they usually bring a friend. Oh wait this has nothing to do with tat's, my bad.

janicka
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2007, 1:58 pm

I have an anklet - vine with flowers. I'll take a picture one of these days.

Ribbons
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

20 Mar 2007, 3:27 pm

i want hope written on my right wrist so that when i feel upset and in despair its right in front of me and it reminds me of what s important
i also wanted peace wanted on the bottom of my foot so i know its there
but loads of ppl have said whats the point in that?
xx

sun_rat
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

20 Mar 2007, 3:37 pm

Ribbons wrote:
i want hope written on my right wrist so that when i feel upset and in despair its right in front of me and it reminds me of what s important
but loads of ppl have said whats the point in that?
xx

don't let other people define your reality for you.
people don't like my tattoos. but i didn't get the tattoos to please other people, i got them for myself.

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2007, 3:42 pm

Ribbons wrote:

Ouuuuccchhhhh ! !! Bottom of yer foot ???

Owwiiieee ! !!

Waxwing
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 Mar 2007, 4:21 pm

Tattoos on the bottoms of feet or on the palms wear off, which I believe is why most shops won't do them.

I have 5, plan to get probably 4 more. It's fun to look all proper and professional and then have ink peeking out from your clothing. :)

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2007, 4:32 pm

Waxwing wrote:
It's fun to look all proper and professional and then have ink peeking out from your clothing. :)

Me old Oirish Auntie used to say never get a tatoo where a judge can see it.