Page 2 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Lindsey1151
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

30 Oct 2014, 8:50 pm

screen_name wrote:
What is visual sensory seeking like?

To me it's like you crave alot of spinning lights and weird images and you also crave the weirdest visual movies!

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2014, 9:03 pm

Lindsey1151 wrote:
I am very visual sensory seeking I always wanted to have a hallucination ever since 6th grade!

There's categories of psychoactives available to assist towards this goal. 8)

screen_name
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2014, 9:10 pm

Lindsey1151 wrote:
screen_name wrote:
What is visual sensory seeking like?

To me it's like you crave alot of spinning lights and weird images and you also crave the weirdest visual movies!

Oh, wow. I am definitely not that! I think I am oversensitive (in general) to visual, auditory, and tactile input (though, it depends what it is) and under sensitive to smell, proprioception, and motion. I think my taste is normal.

I have been diagnosed with Aspergers and MERLD
I have significant chronic medical conditions as well

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2014, 9:17 pm

I have sometimes had some visual distortions and hallucinatory kind of experiences but nothing to extreme, nothing to make me think much of it aside from that i had let my imagination get carried away. I have had a couple very strange experience I am sure mental health professionals would potentially try to convince me were hallucinations but they were not pretty sure these occasions consisted of spiritual entities of some kind.

Also I have taken psychedelics, mushrooms and acid to be specific but more experience with the mushrooms as I've only tripped on a low dose of acid twice. It doesn't really cause hallucinations in the sense of seeing things that are not even there at all, it more changes how things look makes colors more vibrant and its seems there are even colors you've never seen before and can cause things to look like the are moving/melting together or the effect of breathing walls where it seems they move some. I tend to get that when I haven't had enough sleep or sometimes just randomly but its not as intense as if I where tripping on psychedelics.

screen_name
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2014, 7:22 am

Anyone else?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2014, 8:30 am

I wish I had hallucinations which I could control--I could use them in my creative work.

Alas, I don't. And I don't have other Aspergian/Autistic features like synesthesia.

Have you ever experienced, say, a number as having a color--Like a "2" being red?

seaturtleisland
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2014, 2:35 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Lindsey1151 wrote:
I am very visual sensory seeking I always wanted to have a hallucination ever since 6th grade!

There's categories of psychoactives available to assist towards this goal. 8)

The problem is most of them are only available to those who know people (or those who are willing to pick wild mushrooms).

screen_name
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2014, 5:42 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
I wish I had hallucinations which I could control--I could use them in my creative work.

Alas, I don't. And I don't have other Aspergian/Autistic features like synesthesia.

Have you ever experienced, say, a number as having a color--Like a "2" being red?

Nope. I don't have synesthesia either. I have a color/number/day system, but I chose it and I don't literally see it. It's more OCD-like.

When I see colors, there are usually around people or things and often look like waves.