Are you a picky eater?
Yes 79%  79%  [ 34 ]
No 21%  21%  [ 9 ]
Total votes : 43

L_Holmes
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2014, 9:40 pm

Weird thing for me is, I think I used to be slightly less picky as a kid, and I still wouldn't really consider myself to be picky. My mom says I'd basically eat whatever she gave me, with very few exceptions. She says I'd eat tomatoes l like apples as a kid, and my skin would get pretty irritated from the acidity if it, but apparently I didn't notice or care. I don't think I'd like doing that now :lol:

- Sherlock Holmes

olympiadis
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2014, 10:43 pm

EzraS wrote:
I'm picky in that I don't eat foods that are too rich or spicy. I like my food more plain and bland, I also prefer to eat the same thing for each meal. Most of the time my dinner is prepared separately form the rest of the family. I find comfort and order in this. However, I'm perfectly alright with eating at various restaurants. But I always want the same menu item each visit.

I am like this. I prefer bland & watered-down.

Lukecash12
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2014, 5:27 am

Strange. That's strange because I'm the opposite of picky. I've eaten all kinds of ethnic foods, internal organs, bone marrow, viscous stuff like okra, the only line I draw is that I won't eat something dangerous like raw meat. Hell I even ate insects over in the Philippines. And keep the spices coming! Spicy food excites me.