Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

skibum
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2014, 3:28 pm

sharkattack wrote:
Skibum your posts makes a lot of sense when you think about it.

Also sorry for grilling you but it was worth it I 100% understood your second post with no margin for misinterpretation left.

A bit of healthy eating and exercise certainly can't do any harm. :D
No worries about the grilling. I always know that you are good hearted and anytime you do grill it's because you really want to understand something so I really appreciate it. And speaking of grilling, I would love some grilled salmon right about now. Don't have any though but it would be nice. :D

Sweetleaf, I know what you mean. those hunger pangs can drive us to put whatever is available in our mouths and it takes great discipline to resist and wait for a healthier option.

Wreck It Ralph

donthaveanickname
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Nov 2014, 1:27 am

If only it were that simple I think more people would be on it. My feelings.... snake oil. If ONE MORE person tells me I should go glucose free I am going to spew glucose at them directly. Or to consume copious amounts of broccoli. Whatever.

That said... we should ALL consume a healthy, vegetable based diet. But I don't like vegetables so I rarely eat them.