sly279
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2014, 6:20 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
sly279 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

not realisitc. its more likely the woman would be creeped out or is hoping the guy doesn't get closer.
or thinking why is this guy sitting right next to me. standard one seat apart and look theres open seat right next to him

Yes, you are right at that.

And I don't think girls write on blogs about some cute boy they saw in a train, never read a such blog/forum posts from girls.

But guys do, like Retrogamer, he made a thread for a stranger girl he just saw in some event :lol:.

I have seen such things from girls, sort of surprised you haven't....though I guess much of the time girls will just verbally talk about that stuff among friends, but I see girls talking about that sort of stuff or complaining about a guy they like not liking them back.

only ever heard it from my sister every week about the guy at work.

I wondering and worrying a lot about if this girl likes me and if I am doing a good job showing interest or not

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2014, 12:51 pm

Kurushimi wrote:
As a woman, my perspective is that you should only try to approach me if you have something to say. If you are admiring me from a far, I will unlikely notice you. If you approach me with some cheesy line or slide up on me on a bench, I will likely ask you, politely, to go away. But, if you have something to say that interests me, I will likely engage you in conversation. So, the question becomes, what do you say to a stranger you wish to engage? The honest, simple, and yes shallow answer, would be compliment her.

So you admit complimenting the woman is shallow, and yet you seem to count it as “having something to say”?

If I were to do it, I’d expect an answer politely inviting me to go away and keep admiring her from afar, as she has better things to do with her time than talk to unworthy admirers.

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.