I have a question for males, though anyone can post.

Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2014, 3:05 am

If you know his full name, seek him on fb and send him a message about the sweater and tshirt.

Make sure to wash them after you get them back, who knows. :roll:

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2014, 7:37 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
If you know his full name, seek him on fb and send him a message about the sweater and tshirt.

Make sure to wash them after you get them back, who knows. :roll:

I really doubt this individual would have done anything weird to those, but either way both needed washed anyways...so that is likely to happen. Unfortunately I suck at names so don't have a first or last name to go by. Lol or I otherwise would have attempted looking him up on facebook.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2014, 9:54 am

This is a kind of weird situation that I recognize quite well (been there several times). No names, no certain address, no phone number, and the only place to possibly meet them is at some shared interest / event. I wonder why neurodiverse people end up in these kind of situations?

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2014, 3:32 pm

rdos wrote:
This is a kind of weird situation that I recognize quite well (been there several times). No names, no certain address, no phone number, and the only place to possibly meet them is at some shared interest / event. I wonder why neurodiverse people end up in these kind of situations?

That is a good question, but yeah now just trying to figure when it will be in my budget to go back to that place, might not be able to go to any more shows there this month but I could always go have a couple beers or whatever since they have cheap ones....just hang around a bit and see if he shows up, or for all I know maybe hes gone there asking about me already like if anyones seen me(not sure who all he knows there) and might have left his number or something with the bar-tender for if I come back...but I guess I'll find out.