Indifferent 14%  14%  [ 1 ]
Mediocre 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Terrible! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 7

Bezeone
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Nov 2014, 8:33 pm

Sorry that it's been forever since I've last done this, but regardless...feast your eyes on this!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkXmABkDlNE&list=PL2JiZAV5BmDVhHUNup7tkA2N7zwAFcFjG[/youtube]

HamtaroCappy
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Nov 2014, 9:04 pm

I didn't watch it and can't right now, sorry. However, news spread around pretty fast and I'm ecstatic about Majora's Mask 3D!

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2014, 6:20 am

Slow down, Nintendo. One cannot consume such a large quantity of games simultaneously!

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2014, 7:45 am

Nintendo are doing amazing. When general gamers let their guard down suddenly Nintendo really learned how to sell themselves.

Andrejake
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2014, 8:46 pm

That Majora's Mask announcement gave me enough happiness to be happy for a year!
I'm so excited!! !!

Artorias
Butterfly
Butterfly

09 Nov 2014, 1:25 pm

We finally got the Majora's Mask remake we always wanted to have. Splatoon and S.T.E.A.M look interesting. I am also excited for the new Xenoblade.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2014, 9:01 pm

I could never get into Majora's Mask back when it came out, so hopefully this remake will give me the motivation to really dig into it.

newageretrohippie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2014, 1:48 am

The Direct actually got me excited for Splatoon, which I wasn't too sure of when it was unveiled at E3. Of course, Majora's Mask 3D looks awesome and I'm even more excited now for Captain Toad, Codename S.T.E.A.M. and Kirby & the Rainbow Curse.

...You know, after seeing the new footage of Splatoon I kind of want some Splatoon trophies and a Splatoon based stage in Smash Bros Wii U......

xenocity
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2014, 4:35 am

Bradleigh wrote:
Nintendo are doing amazing. When general gamers let their guard down suddenly Nintendo really learned how to sell themselves.

Actually Nintendo Directs are a huge source of contention with gamers and in the gaming media.
Most gaming companies, especially Microsoft and Sony wine and dine the gaming media to get good press.
Nintendo refuse to do this, which in turn leads to them being shut out or earning negative press.

Many gamers hate Nintendo Directs, because of irrational reasons.

Even the November Direct had IGN post an article complaining about how Nintendo was investing their resources in games like Splatoon instead of traditional IPs.

Gotta love the backlash against new IPs from Nintendo.

Anyways the reason why Nintendo does Directs, is because they were tired of the press misreporting and misconstruing their information.

Hopefully January will give us a huge one for the Western New 3DS release.