Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Transyl
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2014, 5:57 am

This show takes place in a town where the people who ordinarily might have difficulty fitting in at school are the ones who are considered cool. Pretty neat concept. The girls end up faking being lesbians because one wants to be popular. The other starts to realize she's not actually faking it.

I'm only one episode in but figured I'd make a thread in case anyone else has seen the show. So far it has potential.

LookingLost
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2014, 11:39 am

I haven't seen it because I'd heard about it then forgotten what it was called, so thanks for reminding me. I can try to watch it now. :)

Transyl
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2014, 3:57 pm

Your welcome! If anyone has Amazon Prime they have the first season. ^_^

The dynamics on this show are brilliant. The dialogue, acting, emotion, and just the right amount of humor. It's relatable because most people have had some sort of relationship where it felt like they cared more than the other person. Or cared about that person in a different way than that person cared about them. Anyone with the slightest interest in Faking It should give it a chance.

I can't help but feel for Amy.