Page 2 of 3 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2014, 4:36 am

auntblabby wrote:
what browser do you use? I use IE11 which has an address bar at the top which supplies the needed full url.

Mozilla. The only thing I can do is 'copy link'.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2014, 4:51 am

Raleigh wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
what browser do you use? I use IE11 which has an address bar at the top which supplies the needed full url.

I am guessing a workaround for that is to just copy the link in the search engine results. sometimes you will have to add the "http://" part or the "www." part. aren't the lyrics so funny? :lol:

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2014, 5:06 am

auntblabby wrote:
Raleigh wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I am guessing a workaround for that is to just copy the link in the search engine results. sometimes you will have to add the "http://" part or the "www." part. aren't the lyrics so funny? :lol:

That song has always cracked me up from the first time I saw it (on the muppet show). That's one indestructible cat!
btw, I can't watch other people's videos either- I only get the audio.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2014, 5:34 am

Raleigh wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Raleigh wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

That song has always cracked me up from the first time I saw it (on the muppet show). That's one indestructible cat!

my fave line is at the end, where they sing "if you feed an old gray cat he's yours until the end." :lmao: and are you saying when when you go to youtube to watch videos you get just audio? or on wrong planet youtubes you get just audio?

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2014, 7:06 am

auntblabby wrote:
Raleigh wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Raleigh wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

my fave line is at the end, where they sing "if you feed an old gray cat he's yours until the end." :lmao: and are you saying when when you go to youtube to watch videos you get just audio? or on wrong planet youtubes you get just audio?

^ on wrong planet youtubes.

andrethemoogle
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2014, 8:45 am

I try to "sing" and "scream" to my favorite songs, though I'm pretty terrible at it. Feels good though sometimes to get your aggression out through some metal tunes.

Basso53
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2014, 1:11 pm

I discovered relatively late in my life that not only can I sing, I can sing very well. I have a baritone range of almost two octaves which lets me help out on an easy tenor part if the group is short of tenors, when we do something that's scored SATB.

You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

FracturedRocket
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2014, 2:24 pm

I find singing to be very therapeutic, actually. I like to call it "pretty screaming," because it helps relieve any stress I'm feeling in a socially acceptable way.

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2014, 3:59 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Campin_Cat wrote:
I love singing. I've been singing ever since I was a tiny little kid. My whole family sings. I find it cathartic, as well----a complete escapism.

would your family ever get together and sing "daddy sang bass"?

OMG, it's so funny that you said that----we used to sing that ALL-THE-TIME, in the car, when we were on long road trips!! ! The other one we used to sing was: "Shake Hands with Mother, Again".

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2014, 5:16 pm

Raleigh wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Raleigh wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Raleigh wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

^ on wrong planet youtubes.

my suggestion to you would be to click on the youtube thingie in the wrong planet videos to be taken directly to youtube to watch it.

grbiker
Raven
Raven

12 Nov 2014, 12:35 am

I like to sing, and if I weren't so dang shy about it, might be pretty good. Singing helps to soothe me and often accompanies my focused states.

Johnny Cash
David Bowie
Hank Williams
Always an odd assortment of popular hits (also known as earworms)
The National Anthem (in several different styles)
Christmas songs

Drives my partner nuts when I sing at home.