Which side are YOU on?!?!
OUR side. 93%  93%  [ 25 ]
The side of that b***h who is as bad as hitler. 7%  7%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 27

AspieGurl
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 Mar 2007, 6:54 pm

I’m sure that is taken out of context being a parent of an autistic child has to be an extremely stressful situation. Being a parent of any handicapped child has to be hard.

When people are distraught they say and do unthinkable, ridiculous things.

richie
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

08 Mar 2007, 7:08 pm

Graelwyn wrote:
richie wrote:
45 years ago this woman could have had her child committed to an
institution such as the Willowbrook State School on Staten Island, NY.
That almost happened to me. Today she can't do that. That, I think is the
real reason she is all 'bent out shape' over her child's condition.
For more info on Willowbrook:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willowbrook_State_School
That place wasn't much better than a concentration camp.

Interesting. I like reading about places like this...along with mental asylums... not sure why really. I suppose in places full of such suffering there is bound to be left some sort of residual energy to remind people of what happened there.

I don't about "energy", but I do know such places have left an imprint upon our language, remember
where the word 'BEDLAM' comes from? Bedlams and Willowbrooks are still with us in many places
around the world.

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2007, 7:10 pm

richie wrote:
Graelwyn wrote:
richie wrote:
45 years ago this woman could have had her child committed to an
institution such as the Willowbrook State School on Staten Island, NY.
That almost happened to me. Today she can't do that. That, I think is the
real reason she is all 'bent out shape' over her child's condition.
For more info on Willowbrook:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willowbrook_State_School
That place wasn't much better than a concentration camp.

Interesting. I like reading about places like this...along with mental asylums... not sure why really. I suppose in places full of such suffering there is bound to be left some sort of residual energy to remind people of what happened there.

I don't about "energy", but I do know such places have left an imprint upon our language, remember
where the word 'BEDLAM' comes from? Bedlams and Willowbrooks are still with us in many places
around the world.

I keep meaning to pay a visit to what remains of Bedlam... I believe it was incorporated into the Maudsley hospital and that there is a museum there.

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2007, 7:43 pm

A waste of time, they are only another group of figureheads, taking them out would help their cause, which is fund raising. Here in Louisiana, and perhaps nationally, it is legal to raise money for charity, any charity, without permission, if you donate 11% of the take. The other 89% is for overhead.

I would doubt if any of the Leaders have AS. They just want to help people, 11% worth. So they run scare stories, and most likely will copy and forward your post as evidence of the risks they take to help.

They are NTs writing for NTs to gain control over new markets. For $0.43 per day each I am willing to convert you all to anything that pays. The game is companies have to give some donations, enough that the tax breaks kick in. An outfit like this can go to drug companies and say, we are advertising, parents will come looking for information, and we will preach the pill cure.

That covers payroll and offices. With an 89% Vig on the rest how can you lose? AS children are regularly sacrificed to the Devil, Secular Humanist laws make it very hard to buy children now a days, only your support of Aspie Mission Colonies beyound the Constitution's reach will keep Satan from being fed, rising from hell, and causing your lawn to turn brown.

Erlyrisa
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2007, 9:54 pm

Inventor wrote:
A waste of time, they are only another group of figureheads, taking them out would help their cause, which is fund raising. Here in Louisiana, and perhaps nationally, it is legal to raise money for charity, any charity, without permission, if you donate 11% of the take. The other 89% is for overhead.

I would doubt if any of the Leaders have AS. They just want to help people, 11% worth. So they run scare stories, and most likely will copy and forward your post as evidence of the risks they take to help.

They are NTs writing for NTs to gain control over new markets. For $0.43 per day each I am willing to convert you all to anything that pays. The game is companies have to give some donations, enough that the tax breaks kick in. An outfit like this can go to drug companies and say, we are advertising, parents will come looking for information, and we will preach the pill cure.

That covers payroll and offices. With an 89% Vig on the rest how can you lose? AS children are regularly sacrificed to the Devil, Secular Humanist laws make it very hard to buy children now a days, only your support of Aspie Mission Colonies beyound the Constitution's reach will keep Satan from being fed, rising from hell, and causing your lawn to turn brown.

Agreed - Aspies are really nad at being contrived and covorted --we need to learn to work the way they do.

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

08 Mar 2007, 10:32 pm

I wonder who was the one person to side with the lady in Unknowns poll? The very
fact you can not vote twice means the server logs know who voted how. Either somebody made a mistake or this is a Troll.

RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2007, 11:20 pm

TheMachine1 wrote:
I wonder who was the one person to side with the lady in Unknowns poll? The very
fact you can not vote twice means the server logs know who voted how. Either somebody made a mistake or this is a Troll.
Probaly a NT street-trash troll,but i might be wrong,but i'm most likely not...

GoatOnFire
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2007, 1:38 pm

TheMachine1 wrote:

Could be a joke. Although I didn't vote for the b***h.

Gilb
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2007, 6:19 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwPakmSZqhA[/youtube]

are you thinking what i am thinking

get all of your push pins then throw them on the road and shout "Cure that!! !!" :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2007, 12:21 pm

Graelwyn wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:
I'm in it as well. What does she think her daughter is? ret*d?

Would it make this woman's words any less appalling if her daughter was ret*d... I may be reading the tone wrong, but it sounds as if you are suggesting that being ret*d is being something appallingly bad about a child.

Maybe those weren't my best choice of words. I was given a hard time, because I had to spend a bit of my time in the Resource Room in Elementary School and High School. My father also corced me into going into a work experience college programme that catered to students who are Mentally Challenged, or "Handicapped" as it was said, back in 1993. My IQ is between 9 and 16 points above average, so you could imagine how angry I was. Let's say that the lack of stimulation that the course had offered me, had caused me to develope a very strange obsession that I still have, today and post very frequently about. I got my work done so fast in that college class, that I've had too much time to think about things.

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2007, 6:07 pm

Erlyrisa wrote:
---ASpies are the Higher entity ---we don't war.... the only way we ware is throught constructive logical banter....

we were the ones the invented fire, and were then killed by an NT because we looked at thier girlfriend the wrong way.

We were the ones that placed the pyramids in line with the stars and figured that the sand that angle makes when poured should also hold true for boulders, that our NT sheep were to carry gleefully accross cypress rollers (the wheel).

WE Were the ones that designed Greece, and justified a fair existence for the masses.

WE WERE The ones that built armaments and perfected mining for the Romans to conquer the world.

WE WERE THE ONES That put the renaissance into the history books - the books themselves are our invention.

WE WERE THE ONES THAT Put launched OURSELVES into space and will help the next generation of NT's live the most highly information demanding society since we first tripped over a rock.!

-the problem is, that the Killers, the mob, the protitutes, the army, the sheep ,, are again, telling us ASpies that, we want to be able to 'calculate' with out observing any logic ,, hence our computers will become us and the NEO in the matrix will be the only sole AS that will make it to Assention. ,,and again the NT's would have held the rest of us ASpies back from our destiny.

A little counter-argument against the Greek comment? Greek society was one of the most misogynistic in the world, not to mention slaves. So the "democracy" at the time was more of the toff's sort of thing.

On sabbatical...

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2007, 6:14 pm

Unknown wrote:
This thread is in response to the one with that b***h who wanted to kill her autistic daughter.

I SMELL A HUGE WAR COMING SOMETIME WITHIN THE NEXT FEW YEARS!! !! !

Who here is OUTRAGED by those videos?!?!

I read the article relating to said video. It's pathetic, isn't it? I do think it's unfair, however, to be asked to take sides. My mother has never done anything like that, or to suggest such a thing. If anything, her major worry was from my sociopathic and narcissistic father. But these people look on autism (and, presumably by extension, AS) as a disease that needs to be cured, not treated and supported. They need a kick in the cojones.

On sabbatical...