Page 7 of 8 [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Feb 2016, 10:18 pm

I hope you don't mind me praying for you.

zkydz
Veteran
Veteran

29 Feb 2016, 10:29 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Bubba, I think that ANY positive thoughts coming my way are always welcome. From any creed or culture, it is always their best wishes. I appreciate it greatly :) I feel sad that you would have to ask that. I understand it. But it does make me sad.

RAADS-R -- 213.3
FQ -- 18.7
EQ -- 13
Aspie Quiz -- 186 out of 200
AQ: 42
AQ-10: 8.8

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

29 Feb 2016, 10:36 pm

I don't get an opportunity to eat one food at a time anymore. My dear mother, bless her, just creates these meals which throw all this random crap into one monster of a food item.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Feb 2016, 10:40 pm

zkydz wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Bubba, I think that ANY positive thoughts coming my way are always welcome. From any creed or culture, it is always their best wishes. I appreciate it greatly :) I feel sad that you would have to ask that. I understand it. But it does make me sad.

sad, yes, that we live in a world where people turn away warm fuzzies. :|

zkydz
Veteran
Veteran

29 Feb 2016, 11:07 pm

auntblabby wrote:
zkydz wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

sad, yes, that we live in a world where people turn away warm fuzzies. :|
You, or anybody else will never have to ask that of me. And, I send my own good wishes back. I don't know what to call it.

Although raised in a Protestant household, my parents never took us to a church that had any hellfire and brimstone. We were taken to churches where there was actual dialogue.

But, when asked to describe my spiritual beliefs, it's always said to be more Buddhist or something similar.

At least a carnivorous Buddhist...LOL

RAADS-R -- 213.3
FQ -- 18.7
EQ -- 13

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Feb 2016, 11:11 pm

^^^I'm quite sure you're an omnivore :)

zkydz
Veteran
Veteran

29 Feb 2016, 11:16 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^I'm quite sure you're an omnivore :)
Well, just about can't avoid veggies or fruit. But, I do avoid them at all chances possible.

RAADS-R -- 213.3
FQ -- 18.7
EQ -- 13

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Feb 2016, 11:20 pm

I'd like to be a meat-eatin' machine also, just like a cat, but cooked and spiced properly. but my body won't let me.

zkydz
Veteran
Veteran

29 Feb 2016, 11:32 pm

Yeah...I think that I am at that point too health wise. But making that change is proving to be very difficult. Between bad appetite or processing issues, I just have a difficult time with food right now. It has to be the thing I am craving. It's either a textural craving or a specific taste/texture craving. Veggies and fruits aren't in that mix.

RAADS-R -- 213.3
FQ -- 18.7
EQ -- 13

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Feb 2016, 11:35 pm

yeh I had to be ready to make the change, I was really cornered by my bad health that was fairly by that point shouting at me to change. otherwise I would still be enjoying things like carrotcake and cinnabon and pizzas up the yingyang. by god, when I get to heaven there will be endless pizza with all the trimmins'! :chef:

zkydz
Veteran
Veteran

29 Feb 2016, 11:43 pm

auntblabby wrote:
yeh I had to be ready to make the change, I was really cornered by my bad health that was fairly by that point shouting at me to change. otherwise I would still be enjoying things like carrotcake and cinnabon and pizzas up the yingyang. by god, when I get to heaven there will be endless pizza with all the trimmins'! :chef:

I have no idea what I would want if given that opportunity. For some reason, my food desires are getting to be more limited and more specific. I don't know what's happening.

RAADS-R -- 213.3
FQ -- 18.7
EQ -- 13

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Feb 2016, 11:45 pm

zkydz wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I have no idea what I would want if given that opportunity. For some reason, my food desires are getting to be more limited and more specific. I don't know what's happening.

how's your sense of smell and taste these days?

zkydz
Veteran
Veteran

29 Feb 2016, 11:53 pm

auntblabby wrote:
zkydz wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

how's your sense of smell and taste these days?

My sense of smell sucks. Has for many years. Too much of a bad boy in the nineties coupled with lifelong sinus troubles. But, I prefer subtle flavors. I had some chocolate the other day and it about killed me how sweet it was.

So, that makes no sense because smell and taste are coupled. I have no sense of smell, but a strong sense of taste. I usually slightly salty and savory. I can't even eat sweet and sour anymore because it's too strong for me. And, I loves me some sweet and sour. American style and Authentic.

But I just can't deal with the strength of flavors sometimes. And, I basically never feel hungry. For the most part, even pot doesn't give me the munchies. And, that makes NO sense whatsoever.

RAADS-R -- 213.3
FQ -- 18.7
EQ -- 13

Danusaurus
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2020, 3:38 am

Ususally if it's already seperated. like rice on one side and curry in the other, unless i cook it myself like fried noodle or thai / asian food. i hate celery and fruit btw. just thought to add that.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2020, 6:55 pm

I've always eaten one thing at a time. I also systemize the order of the things I eat, like vegetables first and carbs last. I don't mind if most things touch now, but I hate sweet things touching anything else. It's gross and I don't like sweet foods that much, they ruin other things they touch.

Danusaurus
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2020, 7:39 pm

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
I've always eaten one thing at a time. I also systemize the order of the things I eat, like vegetables first and carbs last. I don't mind if most things touch now, but I hate sweet things touching anything else. It's gross and I don't like sweet foods that much, they ruin other things they touch.

Yeah I always leave till last the part i like to eat the most. and usually if i take longer to eat would indicate how much i like the food. except people used to get frustrated at me cause ive always eaten slowly