Page 2 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2014, 3:47 pm

Bald guys, don't worry. At the end of the day a mature, open minded person falls for a person, not a type. Even if bald isn't their type they might fall head over heals in love with you if you have that special something. Chemistry is unpredictable. So baldies, do not fear. There are amazing women out there for you.

Go baldies!

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2014, 3:52 pm

Butterfiend wrote:
AngelRho wrote:
Bald and fugly here. Girls dig us!

Going/being bald is all about how you play it. The way you go about balding gracefully is by embracing super-short haircuts.

It has its perks, too. First, buy some electric clippers. Personally, I'm a #2, but you want to experiment with different guards to figure out what you like best. You can save a ton of cash since you'll never need to go to the barber or the salon. You can also wash your hair with a bar of soap and a rag. I typically groom myself about every 1-2 months...whereas before I was going about 6 months. So...that's a bit of a downer, but it looks a lot better that way.

If you're balding, don't sweat it. You have joined the fraternity with the likes of Bruce Willis, Samuel L. Jackson, Shaq, and Patrick Stewart. Get some Turtle Wax and rock that bad@$$ chrome dome!

Is being bald and having a beard acceptable? My beard is pretty bad@$$.

I prefer bald and a three days beard. Tom Gorney (dating coach) is a hot bald guy imo.

MindBlind
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2014, 4:27 pm

Butterfiend wrote:
I just realized that I'm going bald(Thanks dad :( ) Is this going to make getting somebody to fall in love with me harder? I don't want to be alone forever. :cry:

Depends on the guy. One of my uni friends is bald (he's only in his 30's) and he has a girlfriend. I think she's around my age and she adores him. I personally don't judge baldness. I mean, Lex Luthor is bald...

Butterfiend
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

16 Nov 2014, 5:15 pm

MindBlind wrote:
Butterfiend wrote:
I just realized that I'm going bald(Thanks dad :( ) Is this going to make getting somebody to fall in love with me harder? I don't want to be alone forever. :cry:

Depends on the guy. One of my uni friends is bald (he's only in his 30's) and he has a girlfriend. I think she's around my age and she adores him. I personally don't judge baldness. I mean, Lex Luthor is bald...

And Lex is a greedy creep with an obsession for killing super heroes
. That makes me feel better. lol

AQ Score:44

Feel free to PM me for any reason at all. I like to talk to people online.

"I do not know what I am, and soon it may not matter." -Mewtwo.

"Time passes, people move. Like a river’s flow, it never ends." - Sheik

"I'm not popular enough to be different." -Homer Simpson

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2014, 5:22 pm

Lex luther is a true American hero; he's protecting America from illegal aliens.

andrethemoogle
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2014, 5:32 pm

I would hope being bald wouldn't deter someone from liking you. Then again, I put what a person looks like last in what I look for in a person.

I'm 24 and lost most of my hair, still comes in certain patches, I either just get a buzz cut or get my head shaven completely.

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2014, 5:45 pm

I know someone who balded from an early age (teen), and always wears a hat, which he rarely takes off. This hasn't affected his ability to get a relationship, even though he is not that confident. He doesn't shave it off.

123entropy
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

16 Nov 2014, 8:04 pm

hurtloam wrote:
Yes. With or without hair hot guys are still hot.

HA! That was hilarious, and so true!

italstallianion
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

17 Nov 2014, 2:41 am

I live my life by the principle assuming that women just aren't into anything. Period. And based on my conversations I appear to be the only one with feelings anyway, so I'm right way more often than not.

now I think I am finally clean. #Dat Angst

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

17 Nov 2014, 11:48 pm

I've been gradually losing my hair for a few years now & it doesn't bother my girlfriend but it bothers me. There are some things you can do to slow it down Butterfiend especially if it's a recent thing. The med Finasterdie is approved for male-pattern baldness & so is Rogaine which is a topical solution if your worried about keeping your hair. I take Fin & afew other things but I don't do em strictly for MPB & I think they are slowing it down.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2014, 12:36 am

Here's my opinion. It's just one person's opinion but here it is:

- A shaved head suits most men. Whether or not it is shaved because the man is going bald is irrelevant.
- A shaved head doesn't suit some men. If such a man is NOT going bald, he might look better if he has some other hairstyle.
- If a man IS going bald, he is almost certainly going to look better if he shaves his head, than if he doesn't.

So basically, if a shaved head suits you, then YAY that's not gonna be a problem at all. If it doesn't suit you, then IMO it's still going to look better than not shaving, since you are going bald.

Hope that made some kind of sense.