Butterfiend
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

18 Nov 2014, 7:42 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Butterfiend wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
He was probably kidnapped.

No offence man but you've a bit of an as*hole.

No offence taken, kiddo.

But seriously, the Op disappeared: The outcome was either too good so he's being busy with her or it was horrible and still recovering.

I've been in both of those situations, so I know how he feel.

AQ Score:44

Feel free to PM me for any reason at all. I like to talk to people online.

"I do not know what I am, and soon it may not matter." -Mewtwo.

"Time passes, people move. Like a river’s flow, it never ends." - Sheik

"I'm not popular enough to be different." -Homer Simpson

CynicalWaffle
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Nov 2014, 9:13 pm

I don't know Boo really, but he's been spot on the last few posts. Sorry if people take it as being an as*hole, I see it as being wise.

Wisdom>>>>>naivety everytime.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2014, 7:23 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
CynicalWaffle wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
The very fact that males here celebrate when they get a date means there's something wrong: their choices are limited to those few-in-a-blue-moon girls who happen to say yes for whatever reason and who might turn out to be horrible persons.

It's just a date, not a marriage.

It's the interview, not the job.

This here, is the ultimate truth.

You never see women celebrating when they get a date. EVER. The fact that a guy has to celebrate getting a date (at 34 years old, no less!) signifies that the dating pool is skewed.

It can be even worse, some guys here start threads like "Omfg! I have received a reply on Okc!! ! What to DO NOW??" -

I am not mocking anyone, but this is sad......really sad.

<raises hand> :( when you send out 1000's of messages and only get 1 reply it becomes a big scary thing, you've failed 999 times so you are so afraid of f*****g up the 1 chance you have.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2014, 7:24 pm

rdos wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Yes, but meanwhile the less fortunate 5 girls are getting dating experience, bit boost of self worth and maybe sex - while the 5 equivalent guys are getting nothing of that.
Of course in real life population in not 10 - so the lack of exp and self-esteem even make it harder for those guys in the upcoming attempts.

You forget one thing. If girls fail to get a long-term partner while they are young (or gets divorced) they will have a much harder time when they get older. For guys, age doesn't matter as much. They can still become fathers at 50 and beyond.

nope. cause women be like "eww you a 50 year old virgin, what the F*** is wrong with you?!?!?!?"

same goes for non virgins who have never had a gf.