Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2014, 3:39 pm

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt262412.html

I didn't want to resurrect this thread so I figured I'd start a new post and apologize. I really should have done my research on lice and clothes before I started a ridiculous thread like that. I did some research on head lice and the hot water high heat thing and turns out, it's a not true. I read that you can wash clothes in cold water, you just have to dry them or medium heat after that. That's how I launder my clothes anyway so my clothes would be perfectly fine. There was a woman who was concerned about clothes shrinking as well and that's the answer she got.

Besides, lice only live on scalps and if they fall on clothing they're not going to live for very long. I have a a faux fur hooded jacket and and a faux leather coat that I was worried about, but those can be put in plastic bags for 10-14 days. Basically, I was getting all worried about my clothes when really, if I did get head lice that wouldn't get ruined as long as I don't do hot water and high heat.

So that being said, I'm sorry if I came of as a "troll". In real life, I'm the same way. I have a fashion collection that I'm very thankful for because I know there are women who don't have as much as I do. With Christmas as well as going shopping for college my collection is going to get ever larger!

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2014, 4:17 pm

I dunno, I thought it was pretty entertaining. :D

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2014, 8:31 pm

smudge wrote:
I dunno, I thought it was pretty entertaining. :D

It was quite the comedy.

Looking back at it, even I think it's hilarious. The things I do when I go through phases. :D

Last edited by xxZeromancerlovexx on 23 Nov 2014, 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2014, 8:43 pm

Well...do beautiful girls get headlice? Or are headlice immune to beauty and target everyone else? What's so special about beautiful people that would make headlice leave them alone?

Do you see why your thread got trolled now?

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2014, 8:47 pm

smudge wrote:
Well...do beautiful girls get headlice? Or are headlice immune to beauty and target everyone else? What's so special about beautiful people that would make headlice leave them alone?

Do you see why your thread got trolled now?

Yeah, I see why. To be honest, I'm not even that attractive in the first place. I just happened to be going through a phase.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2014, 8:58 pm

I wouldn't take it to heart. In the end everyone judges people on looks anyway, you're not the only one.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2014, 9:17 pm

smudge wrote:
I wouldn't take it to heart. In the end everyone judges people on looks anyway, you're not the only one.

That's very true.

I've changed a lot since that thread. I still wear cute clothes and makeup and love fashion, but I'm not as obsessive as I used to be.