Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

Siamese
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

16 Nov 2014, 5:03 pm

So yesterday my mom contacted me like 10 times, and the last 6 messages said, "Why aren't you responding?". I just ignored them. I wasn't busy, I didn't forget. I literally read them and didn't respond. Eventually she gave up and never contacted me again. It's amazing how quickly NTs give up when they are always the ones telling us to not give up. My brother came over, but i was asleep, He sent a message saying he came over and he's going to keep coming over everyday. I just ignored it. Again I wasn't busy, I just felt like being a dick. So today I opened my curtains and kept my light on, so that when he comes over, he will see that I'm obviously home without actually seeing my body. He'll get frustrated and give up soon too.

Did these people ignore me. My mom, no. My brother has quite a few times. But they both tell me to just 'let it go' and all that crap. And in the past, people who I never ignored just ended up disappearing on me, NTs and aspies. I also let a few doors close in peoples' faces too today. For now on whenever people say anthing to me, I am going to act like their not there. My other option is to continuously break my things and bombard people with messages asking, "why arent you responding?", but that has never done anything but hurt me and eventually it'll just land me in jail, so I choose the former.

I'm not going home for Thanksgiving or Christmas. There is this class that I don't need to graduate and it's driving me bonkers, and I'm trying to withdraw but the people who say their gonna help me out with getting out of it, I have dealt with before and are complete flakes. I have the same teacher next semester for a different class, and the class only has 9 people in it, make it 8 without me. I am just going to not show up anymore and fail. All these what ifs drive me nuts. I am treating all of this stuff like OCD now. Let the anxiety rise, peak and fall.

Siamese

16 Nov 2014, 6:47 pm

He came over,I had the light on,blinds open and I didn't answer. I was walking down the street, and when I got to the the intersection, I started purposely slowing down and the woman in the car honked her horn at me and I looked her in the eye and flipped her off.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2014, 10:12 pm

be careful, you never know when that other person will enter your life in some inconvenient spot in your future, or if they are armed and extraordinarily irritable.

Siamese

17 Nov 2014, 1:32 am

auntblabby wrote:
be careful, you never know when that other person will enter your life in some inconvenient spot in your future, or if they are armed and extraordinarily irritable.

Yea I guess you're right. but I'm going to continue to not hold doors for people, ignore people and purposely take forever in lines at public places, and if someone wants to put me away for that, then there I'll go.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2014, 1:41 am

Siamese wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Yea I guess you're right. but I'm going to continue to not hold doors for people, ignore people and purposely take forever in lines at public places, and if someone wants to put me away for that, then there I'll go.

what if somebody in your life [even if you're not always or even ever aware of them] would miss you if you were prematurely [and violently] put out of the picture? we weave a web of people we most often are scarcely aware of, and if even one person in that web would be disturbed by your passing, that would be a bad thing. plus, the shoe could always be on the other foot, what would you do if you met somebody who did the same things to you?

Siamese

17 Nov 2014, 1:50 am

auntblabby wrote:
Siamese wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

what if somebody in your life [even if you're not always or even ever aware of them] would miss you if you were prematurely [and violently] put out of the picture? we weave a web of people we most often are scarcely aware of, and if even one person in that web would be disturbed by your passing, that would be a bad thing. plus, the shoe could always be on the other foot, what would you do if you met somebody who did the same things to you?

I have met people who do the same things to me and I hate it. But the problem is when these things happen, I constantly think about it for years. It used to be that i would think about things for days and then get over it, but for the past 2 and a half years I have been thinking about things for years and this is my way of getting over them.

2 weeks ago at night (before I became a jerk) I was on my bike with my lights on. A truck stopped at the corner at the stop sign, a complete stop.I decided to go and as I went, the truck went and knocked me off my bike onto the ground. I quickly moved away from my bike. The truck continued going and didnt stop and crushed my bike to pieces. If i hadn't moved I would've been dead. the truck slowed down as it turn the corner but then drove off.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2014, 1:52 am

Siamese wrote:
2 weeks ago at night (before I became a jerk) I was on my bike with my lights on. A truck stopped at the corner at the stop sign, a complete stop.I decided to go and as I went, the truck went and knocked me off my bike onto the ground. I quickly moved away from my bike. The truck continued going and didnt stop and crushed my bike to pieces. If i hadn't moved I would've been dead. the truck slowed down as it turn the corner but then drove off.

I wish you had gotten the creep's make and license, so you could've reported him.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2014, 1:53 am

Siamese wrote:
And if someone misses me, that's their problem not mine.

have you ever missed anybody?

Siamese

17 Nov 2014, 1:55 am

auntblabby wrote:
Siamese wrote:
And if someone misses me, that's their problem not mine.

have you ever missed anybody?

No. The people who ignored me, but then it's just really anger and thinking about the good times we had together just to have them all of a sudden stop returning my phone calls. At funerals when everyone is balling their eyes out, I just sit and stare and feel nothing.

Siamese

17 Nov 2014, 2:04 am

And it seems that everyone I know does this flaking out/ignoring thing. so I figure if i start doing it to whoever I can, I'll be less sensitive about it. Although, since I'm done socializing completely, it won't happen again, but at least I'll get over the past times it happened.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2014, 6:34 pm

Well....I'm back from Hell; it wasn't so Hot there, after all :wink:

I don't know what to say, my friend. You're a grown man--you could do what you want. As long as you don't hurt anybody.

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2014, 5:02 pm

You are not the only one who has been ignoring their family. That is mainly because they don't seem to comprehend or even accept me. My parents and one of my sisters seem to whine, and whine, whine about my not ever contacting them. I have not seen any of them in years next to living 1000+ miles away. When it does come down to having a conversation they don't really interested in anything I am doing or anything. Then the conversations are very short like 5-15 minutes. I hear "But I am going to go now" or "I have to go here I have this and that." Then my sister insists that she is much more important than I am by trying to boss me around on this or that. Then whenever I am down she has kicked me. Yet I hear that they are crying about my rejecting and ignoring them. They think I am holding a grudge. The answer is I don't trust them because they can't seem to respect me as a person.

As for your situation if you feel like your family is being ugly towards you it is better for you to ignore them for a while until they stop picking on you. If they are persistent you might want to tell them.

"I am sorry but I really feel like this is going and that is going on so I think it would be best for a break."

As for flipping the bird off at people on the road, that kind of behavior will give the other person ammunition. While I am agree that you were angry with your family taking it out on others is not a good idea.