Page 3 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Scoots5012
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2007, 11:22 pm

That whole petition looks like a hoax of some kind to me. All most all the posts have a similar gramatical format which leads me to believe it's one or two people doing this.

GoatOnFire
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2007, 1:15 pm

Scoots5012 wrote:
That whole petition looks like a hoax of some kind to me. All most all the posts have a similar gramatical format which leads me to believe it's one or two people doing this.

You might be right. It does look pretty fishy.

Jett
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

09 Mar 2007, 6:25 pm

Scoots5012 wrote:
I totally agree.

I observed the same things, especially noting the apparent lack of "ability" of the posters to use the space bar consistantly. Also very similar stringing of words. It seemed suspicious enough by those things alone that I did'nt bother to look for repeated spelling errors in separate posts.

(I wonder if one of the monkeys at "the institute" got thier hands on the computer again ha haaa)

In any case I reported it to the webmasters, thoughts like that should'nt be left out there to breed.

GoatOnFire
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2007, 7:44 pm

It's either 1 or 2 ret*ds or 100 ret*ds, I'd prefer the former.