Obamas plan to grant Amnesty to all Illegal Immigrants

Page 3 of 3 [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2014, 7:38 pm

khaoz wrote:

Whatever.

I live right smack dab in the middle of GOP'ville and the collective IQ of this community is less than the IQ of the local 4 way intersection stoplight.

The most intelligent level of discourse within 50 miles is sitting at the local bus stop where all of the African American men congregate. There is more intelligent dialogue there than in the lines of the polling place on Nov 4th filled with GOP voters.

I live right smack dab in the middle of DEM'ville and the collective IQ of this community is less than the IQ of the local 4 way intersection stoplight.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2014, 7:43 pm

khaoz wrote:
I would say it is lawless and seditious for a sitting Congress to openly vow to obstruct and sabotage every thing Obama says, does or tries to do, before they even have any idea what it is he wants to do. The Congress is defying the will of the electorate, blatantly and maliciously. If they are unwilling to do anything for the country, someone has to, and what Obama is doing is not "lawless" He has initiated the fewest executive actions by any sitting POTUS since McKinley. This crybaby Congress more filibuster c*ckblocks than any Congress in history.

Dictatorship, dictatorship, dictatorship, bleh bleh bleh. Stop parroting right wing talking heads, unless you don't understand what a dictatorship is. If this were a dictatorship someone would have knocked on your door by now and put a bullet in your ear.

not every dictatorship goes door to door shooting everyone. how would that even work if they killed all their population who would they rule?

dictatorship
3.absolute authority in any sphere.

dictator
a ruler with total power over a country, typically one who has obtained power by force.
note the use of typically which means one doesn't always use force to become a dictator.
a certain famous one did it through law and votes one step at a time.
each president moves us closer and closer to a dictatorship. each president expands on their absolute authority.
just you hope that when the final step is done its not a republican in office right?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2014, 7:48 pm

harry Truman said the most efficient form of government was a dictatorship. we can't even do that right.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2014, 7:56 pm

sly279 wrote:
khaoz wrote:
I would say it is lawless and seditious for a sitting Congress to openly vow to obstruct and sabotage every thing Obama says, does or tries to do, before they even have any idea what it is he wants to do. The Congress is defying the will of the electorate, blatantly and maliciously. If they are unwilling to do anything for the country, someone has to, and what Obama is doing is not "lawless" He has initiated the fewest executive actions by any sitting POTUS since McKinley. This crybaby Congress more filibuster c*ckblocks than any Congress in history.

Dictatorship, dictatorship, dictatorship, bleh bleh bleh. Stop parroting right wing talking heads, unless you don't understand what a dictatorship is. If this were a dictatorship someone would have knocked on your door by now and put a bullet in your ear.

not every dictatorship goes door to door shooting everyone. how would that even work if they killed all their population who would they rule?

dictatorship

dictator
a ruler with total power over a country, typically one who has obtained power by force.
note the use of typically which means one doesn't always use force to become a dictator.
each president moves us closer and closer to a dictatorship. each president expands on their absolute authority.
just you hope that when the final step is done its not a republican in office right?

We are a long, long way from a dictatorship. This current President is only using executive action because the congressional Republicans would rather sit on their hands to make him a failure, and hardly to march ever closer to absolute rule.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2014, 10:08 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
khaoz wrote:

dictatorship

dictator

We are a long, long way from a dictatorship. This current President is only using executive action because the congressional Republicans would rather sit on their hands to make him a failure, and hardly to march ever closer to absolute rule.

so hes using it to bypass the elected representatives of the people who disagree with what he wants.
ah yeah sounds quite ok, so can the next republican president use one to remove obamacare?

really tired of the "its ok, obama is our savlor" if it would be wrong for a republican to do it then its wrong for him to too.

also haven't the house tried to pass bills on immigration that the senate and obama say no to.

hes the my way or the executive order way president.
why do we even have a congress. lets just get rid of it and make him our dictator.

or he could idk give in compromise and find a middle ground that , shocking I know, might not be exactly what he wants to happen.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2014, 10:11 pm

sly279 wrote:
or he could idk give in compromise and find a middle ground that , shocking I know, might not be exactly what he wants to happen.

since when has the GOP been ok with finding the middle ground? they have been demanding total surrender for the other side. the GOP has not given a millimeter. the gutless dems, OTOH.... :roll: in fact the further to the right the dems go, the more the GOP pulls back the goalposts. the GOP are playing "rope-a-dope" with the dems.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2014, 11:14 pm

auntblabby wrote:
sly279 wrote:

since when has the GOP been ok with finding the middle ground? they have been demanding total surrender for the other side. the GOP has not given a millimeter. the gutless dems, OTOH.... :roll: in fact the further to the right the dems go, the more the GOP pulls back the goalposts. the GOP are playing "rope-a-dope" with the dems.

funny the right says the exact same about the left. maybe its that neither side gives in?

also during the whole gov shut down. the GOP kept decreasing what they wanted with each bill only to have the DEMs reject it each time saying they wouldn't except anything less than completely everything they demand.

so yeah its all the GOP meh. and this whole GOP does A. and DEM does A. s**t is why nothing will ever get done, and no one will ever stop fighting. people on both sides are stuck in this they are the ENEMY KILL THEM mind set. its so utterly irritating. you and others only see the gop as bad and the dems are angles. they see you as bad and gop as angles.
maybe if you all stopped flinging s**t at each other. we could get somewhere. I see the good in both parties and I also see the horrible in both parties both are devils.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2014, 12:52 am

sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
khaoz wrote:

dictatorship

dictator

so hes using it to bypass the elected representatives of the people who disagree with what he wants.
ah yeah sounds quite ok, so can the next republican president use one to remove obamacare?

really tired of the "its ok, obama is our savlor" if it would be wrong for a republican to do it then its wrong for him to too.

also haven't the house tried to pass bills on immigration that the senate and obama say no to.

why do we even have a congress. lets just get rid of it and make him our dictator.

Give in and compromise with giving people medical coverage who hadn't had it before? As the Republicans and the tea baggers they suck up to want to leave the needy out to sea, I'd rather that he keep on making executive orders.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2014, 11:14 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
khaoz wrote:

dictatorship

dictator

Give in and compromise with giving people medical coverage who hadn't had it before? As the Republicans and the tea baggers they suck up to want to leave the needy out to sea, I'd rather that he keep on making executive orders.

and the people who didn't have it, didn't want it and don't need it, but are now forced to have it?
also if its so great of a law was has obama had to make exception after exception after exception. why didn't people get to keep their plans?

can't wait til the next republican president does the exact same thing and you b***h about how terrible it is.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2014, 12:34 am

sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
khaoz wrote:

dictatorship

dictator

and the people who didn't have it, didn't want it and don't need it, but are now forced to have it?
also if its so great of a law was has obama had to make exception after exception after exception. why didn't people get to keep their plans?

can't wait til the next republican president does the exact same thing and you b***h about how terrible it is.

It's not the action of executive order, but the reason why it's used. If it's used to deny people in need of medical coverage, then you damn betcha I'll b***h about it!
And as for including people in Obamacare who think they don't need it - It's easy to invoke them while forgetting all the others who want and need the medical coverage. And sure, there are people who think they don't need healthcare - till they do.