Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

PrisonerSix
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2007, 11:55 am

Cyanide wrote:
The people are fools, and my school cares more about how good we do at sports than education. It's like a house for pompous rich kids and jerkass coaches.

I once attended a school like that which cared more about sports than anything else. This school's claim to fame was sports, mostly football, and male students who were not interested in sports were marginalized to say the least.

What really disgusts me about that school is they've been glorified in the national press for their football program and the vice principal/coach, who was never nice to students when parents weren't around, never speaking to a student unless he was yelling at them or trying to intimidate them, has been made out to be some kind of a hero.

I'm just glad I wasn't there long.

"I am not a number, I am a free man!"

Todd489
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2007, 8:48 pm

I hate school because school hates me.

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2007, 4:31 am

Todd489 wrote:
I hate school because school hates me.

That's a good one. I can 'relate'.

Likho
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Mar 2007, 12:57 pm

> I feel stupid compared to other people and I can't get good grades even if i try to...
> I can't make any friends, even thought there are great people in my class and i like them... i think they just don't like me for some reason ;/
> Everybody tell me that i have to learn and try to make me feel stupid/lazy ;/ Why do they care about MY grades? It' MY problem... They don't care about me so they shouldn't care about what i do... i don't get it...
> I just don't feel like i can and need to finish highschool.

kingequain
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

14 Mar 2007, 3:21 pm

My main problem w/ school is getting myy work done. I want to but, that daggum short attention span keeps me down. Plus, my teachers think that group work is good for me. :?