Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2014, 5:35 pm

mirrors certainly have their utility, like I need to use a magnifying mirror to extract stray eyelashes that have fallen into my eye sockets.

Orangez
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Nov 2014, 6:36 pm

I am ok with mirrors as they own exist for that moments. However, I really dislike cameras as they are just mirrors that last forever.

BeggingTurtle
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2014, 9:17 pm

L_Holmes wrote:
I think I like them too much. If I can see my reflection I find it hard not to stare at myself. I just like the way I look I guess.

When I look in the mirror, I make particular notice of my eyes, because they are really stare-y. Every other autistic person I know has those eyes.

Zajie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2014, 1:44 pm

d20 wrote:
I generally hate seeing myself in mirrors, especially by accident, eg walking past one.

That also applies to photos and videos. I'm quite picky as to which photos of myself I actually like.

And voice too.

Hmm...I guess I'm a bit self-conscious all-round!

Me too it applies to photos and videos too especially if the video or photo was of me
I find voices scary too
No its not about being self-conscious because whenever I feel self-conscious I would go look in a mirror for a long time but let someone be at the same place/room as I am. It's related to horror stories :skull: lol i was and still am really scared of them but for some reason I love hearing them---I find them interesting