Feedback on the NEW WrongPlanet site.

Page 17 of 21 [ 335 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Moonshine
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Jul 2015, 12:58 pm

Quote:
(appletheclown) I don't like the new site at all. The old site was much better. I could edit my avatar, change my signature, and even change my rank. Now it is all messed up, and I can't do any of that.

Quote:
(Mike) I agree completely. My profile is scattered about so much I can't even find my signature, much less change it. The colors are awful as well. When I heard people initially complaining that it was too bright it thought "Yea, right", but it IS too bright! Also, alternating white and very light blue isn't a very effective way to separate threads. The thread read / not read indicators don't appear to work. On the old site, it was very easy to tell which threads had been updated and which ones had not, but now I can't tell one from the other! I spend much less time here now. Its just too much work.
:jester:

Just wondering, did you sort out your signature? I found the return link at the bottom left hand corner of the page and after a minute leaves me shutting it down again.
One thing I did notice is that you can't just ever delete your post if someone has posted after you but the one thing I have is never being able to search for replies to my posts in my inbox, I mean, tracking posts can be challenging, why make it worse? :?

I think Alex has done well overall to stabilise this forum for l its worth, but we can't turn back the clock and pretend to be fascinated by others who have either been deceased for a while or moved on altogether.

Bit easier to type this time in the evening though, something to bear in mind. :|

"Women are made to be loved, not understood."

slave
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2015, 1:53 pm

oblio wrote:
Quote:
oblio wrote:
Still nothing on the Blogs feature??? No on my end, anyway, but what do i know? I am from Barcelona...

what if you don't have a god?

:wink:

do as i do: stick with goddesses -

;]]

:D

Moonshine
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

26 Jul 2015, 4:54 pm

And I'm from The Deep South, with a pink cherry on top.

Could not resist.... :wink:

The new giffs are sooo much easier to post

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2015, 4:39 am

Moonshine wrote:
And I'm from The Deep South, with a pink cherry on top.

Could not resist.... :wink:

The new giffs are sooo much easier to post

I was reminded of this. :P

nixiewp
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

27 Aug 2015, 8:22 am

IgA
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

26 Sep 2015, 9:20 pm

Why are some usernames/forum author names in bold and others not? Does the bold indicate AS spectrum people? For example, my username is bold but the username 'Kaux' is not bold. Why :?:

autismthinker21
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2015, 7:56 am

This site is only legit as of 2014. Plus these moderators need to stop putting messages. It's very annoying that some of us get honed in like a tracker beam and being algery responsible for forums targeting other people. If I have a say so, I will say it. It's pretty sad that personal attacks got in my mailbox. I have the people who targets me and claims I target other users. If this site doesn't get fixed and up to date. As in 2015, then this site needs a better monitoring system. I am sick of this targeting garbage. Also being made fun of like being called American prick. Really I know who did that. But seriously it needs to stop.

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2015, 8:33 pm

I would really love it if bias mods kept their bias opinions to themselves if not for the welfare of people here than for themselves. Try to keep some humility.
As for any feelings, we’ve all got them, whether it be fooled, prejudiced, seething, emotional, downgraded or downplayed in some negative light, the way forwards is in our minds, and the rest has our backs dictated to.

(Feel free to move comment).

There are daily concerns over growing pressure of ‘rights’ and becoming a user of those ‘rights’ come back to haunt you in a way that doesn’t deal with the failure of returning back. I’ve read somewhere that no one can delete your account as it becomes a part of the framework. Sometimes you do leave on the quiet and try to refrain from answering to deliberate and often hurtful attacks made by other members.
When you realise they have nothing up on you and originally know less about something that someone posted, then you don’t need to repeat the name shame process. (yes moderators).

There are mass interrogations imposed on by other members of the cross section community and when the questions are done, they know that they no longer have control of that person in the thread. What’s the point in debating something or someone no one wants to argue about and, with what line of reasoning do you get in response?
A string of unwanted abuse. Then you leave.

Catlover5
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2015, 12:53 pm

My computer really doesn't like WP at the moment. The site has been quite slow and glitchy lately. I'm pretty sure it's not my computer; other sites work fine.

slave
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2015, 6:24 pm

The last time any response from WP admin/mods was recorded in this thread was March 8, 2015, 3 pages of unanswered concerns ago.

Hmmm... :chin: :wall:

The silence is deafening.

alex
Developer
Developer

24 Nov 2015, 12:25 am

the thread is being read. Just look at the message about the "new wrong planet" graphic. That was replaced pretty quickly after the complaint was posted. . .wasn't it?

AntDog
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2016, 10:04 am

Cloudflare is stupid, it makes me type whatever I see in a picture everytime I post something or edit a post

iBlockhead
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 Jan 2016, 1:56 pm

Every once in a while I write a draft, then cancel just to vent and avoid whatever drama. About less than ten minutes ago I did two previews and then hit cancel, and had to do a CAPTCHA for each one (3 total). I don't understand why I need to fill out one except when I actually submit it. I am wondering why the CAPTCHA has to be applied to each button.

Also, I see CAPTCHAS on other sites that include hitting a checkmark or copy and pasting some text without a separate window. Why is the current CAPTCHA on a new window, and not be applied directly under it between the submission buttons, especially because of what happened to me earlier?

(EDIT: Also, I did not need to fill out a CAPTCHA for this post.)

LostInEmulation
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2016, 7:15 pm

I had to adblock your stylesheets in order not to be completely unable to use the site at all. I thought it would have been fixed by now but is not. All the gradients and shadows make me physically ill.

Penguins cannot fly because what cannot fly cannot crash!

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2016, 1:27 am

^ that's why i have the forum set to the old site's colors. :rambo:

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

LostInEmulation
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2016, 3:54 pm

Kiprobalhato wrote:
^ that's why i have the forum set to the old site's colors. :rambo:

How did you do that?

Penguins cannot fly because what cannot fly cannot crash!