23 Nov 2014, 1:30 pm

What do you guys think?

What were/are your symptoms?

kicker
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Nov 2014, 3:56 pm

What do you guys think?

I think you are trying really hard to make sense of your particular situation and find a means by which to gain some control over the chaos you feel from it. Keep working with your therapist and those that are close to you and know your full situation. They are the best sources for help and guidance as they are able to be there with you in your experiences and see how they affect you.

What were/are your symptoms?

Everyone experiences life differently whether on the spectrum or not, comparing symptoms imo would only add to the confusion you are having about how you experience your life. As well as work to only inflate or minimize those experiences that you have had. Neither of which would be helpful or productive in helping you be comfortable with who you are.

jenisautistic
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2014, 2:31 pm

Thanks for you view