What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 160 of 246 [ 3933 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163 ... 246  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2018, 9:39 pm

auntblabby wrote:
i dreamt i had been financially defrauded by somebody on eBay that i'd bought something off of

I was once defrauded on eBay, but it was for about $15. It was for flea medicine for dog. In retrospect, I think that the seller probably worked for a vet practice and was stealing the flea medicine and selling it online and got caught. I watched for a long time and the thief didn't appear to use that username again.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2018, 9:44 pm

kokopelli wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
i dreamt i had been financially defrauded by somebody on eBay that i'd bought something off of

I was once defrauded on eBay, but it was for about $15. It was for flea medicine for dog. In retrospect, I think that the seller probably worked for a vet practice and was stealing the flea medicine and selling it online and got caught. I watched for a long time and the thief didn't appear to use that username again.

my local post office tends to lose my mail so too often if I ordered something online, some larcenous yahoo [neighborhood is full of 'em] gets it instead of me and steals it for himself and never bothers returning it for remailing to the proper recipient. :x

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2018, 9:57 pm

auntblabby wrote:
kokopelli wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

my local post office tends to lose my mail so too often if I ordered something online, some larcenous yahoo [neighborhood is full of 'em] gets it instead of me and steals it for himself and never bothers returning it for remailing to the proper recipient. :x

I suspect that is a big problem in many places.

When I lived in one suburb of Houston years ago, every couple of months or so, I'd get a letter for one of the neighbors. I always took it over to whatever neighbor it was for, even the one who lived nextdoor who was a major ahole.

Not once did anyone ever bring a letter to my door that was misdelivered.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2018, 10:54 pm

kokopelli wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
kokopelli wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I suspect that is a big problem in many places.

When I lived in one suburb of Houston years ago, every couple of months or so, I'd get a letter for one of the neighbors. I always took it over to whatever neighbor it was for, even the one who lived nextdoor who was a major ahole. Not once did anyone ever bring a letter to my door that was misdelivered.

yeh, I seem to be the only one in the neighborhood who honors the golden rule. everybody else observes the iron rule instead.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2018, 3:29 am

WARNING-ADULT CONTENT-

I dreamt I was the cameraman on a television variety show, there were male dancers wearing gray suits, female dancers in white sequined miniskirts, and one of the males molested one of the females with a phallic-appearing stage prop, and she was shocked and turned around and was about to slap the beejeez outta said perp but he ran away, and when she turned to me I shouted at her, "I SAW WHAT HE DID, IT'S ON TAPE!!" then I awoke.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2018, 4:20 am

I dreamed that I was a medical student and that they had come up with a human-like robot that could mimic a great many diseases for use in training new doctors. Different parts of the robot could swell up or shrink. They could give off any odor. It could speak, but like real patients, it would tell the doctor what it thought he needed to know, not what the doctor actually needed to know. For things like x-rays and CAT scans, they had a machine that would give the results that were intended for the lesson without actually doing an x-ray or CAT scan.

In my examination of it in the dream, one eye was normal -- the other was the size of a softball and was a very putrid gray with cracks all over it and it had a very evil grin on its face. I was supposed to diagnose that it had a broken leg.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2018, 8:16 pm

i dreamt i was working in some kind of kitchen, under an executive chef, and a sous chef was having me assist him in slicing/sectioning some seasoned ham slices, he needed help because his left arm was disabled for some reason, so i took a fork and held the meat slices in place while he sectioned them with his working right arm.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2018, 8:07 am

Dreamt about eating BBQ pork

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

22 Oct 2018, 8:33 am

Elon Musk was living in my neighborhood, organising illegal vertical horse races in a climbing gym o_0

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2018, 2:44 pm

i dreamt i was in a college classroom, it was a psych class and the professor was a hard-core vegan who was trying to impart on us students the benefits of a vegan diet. he had each of us write on a special metal whiteboard with special ink, capsule statements of our respective psychiatric histories, and after that was done he hooked tomatoes and various other veggies onto pegs attached to the board, then flipped a switch and electrified the board thus cooking the veggies, then turned it off and removed the now cooked veggies onto plates for us to eat. :huh:

Canary
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2018, 10:38 pm

Dreamed I was talking to one of my old high school friends who moved away. She'd moved away in the dream, too, and we didn't feel like we knew each other anymore. Not that different from real-life, but a weird and kind of sad thing to crop up in a dream.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2018, 6:29 am

I dreamed that I went upstairs to my room to discover the sheets had been ripped off my bed and the room was a mess.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2018, 6:47 am

Dreamt about eating chips

:skull:

Totally obsessed with weight

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

24 Oct 2018, 6:57 am

IstominFan wrote:
I dreamed that I went upstairs to my room to discover the sheets had been ripped off my bed and the room was a mess.

That's actually my reality :roll:

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2018, 10:29 pm

I dreamed that someone here at the office spilled something on a visitor's hat ruining it and so I bought them a new hat to replace it.

I got them a Resistol hat and it fit perfectly!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2018, 1:47 am

had another one of those "I dreamt I was dreaming" dreams where i'm dreaming that i'm drifting in and out of sleep.