What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 164 of 251 [ 4001 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167 ... 251  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2018, 3:59 pm

I dreamt I was back at work in the hospital yet again, after a long absence. nothing was the way it used to be. none of the people were the same. I was in a laboratory, and one of the lab medical officers gave me a bag full of illicit drugs and guns to stash for him, as the hospital security and narcs were doing a sweep of the lab that day, so I took the bag and hid it in my van which was parked in the medical mall behind the lab. the narcs were all dressed like the stereotypical "men in black" but some were in black security guard uniforms and had big German shepherd police dogs with them that poked their noses into people. that's all I remember of that dream.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2018, 8:20 am

Claradoon wrote:
I dreamt I was asleep in my studio apartment when a lion walked by my open front door. I thought he might just keep going but then i remembered my cat, which might an interesting scent to the lion. So I rushed to shut the door (which was a sliding door) and almost won, but 3" short of shut, the lion wanted to come in. Of course being that strong, he won and came in. But he was calm and I thought maybe he just wanted to hang out so I went back to bed. Then there was a fuss so I had to get up and save my cat who was not hurt but terrified. Then the lion went to sleep on top of my bookshelves.

I went back to bed but before long I saw a man walk by my front door with a lion cage. I said, "Did you lose a lion?" and he said yes. So I let him in and he put his lion in the cage; the lion obeyed him, no problem. Then the guy tried to make a social occasion of this and I said he really must go. He got up but then knelt, crossed himself, and said he had to give thanks for finding his lion. I told to pray somewhere else and to leave. He left with lion in cage.

Problem with lion gender - I was and am sure it was male but it was maneless and beardless, like a female.

Might have been an American mountain lion. Lol!

Anyway...interesting imagery.

The lion invades your space. Then gets caged by a rescuer, who turns around and also invades your space.

Interesting that your cat figures in it. As if both felines represent smaller and larger versions of some same thing. Some issue in your life.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2018, 9:31 am

Had a very strange dream that a fellow WPer was in, we were at some kind of custom or bespoke craft shop with display cases and large display windows, with items of indeterminate purpose but vaguely related to vehicles and sporting, and said WPer was in the middle of the shop frying Salisbury steaks on a large skillet, I could vaguely smell meat cooking but not enough to feel hunger, and I could see the smoke and grease splatter. WPer ladled each cooked steak onto a large plate and I tried to put a large tray underneath the plate to hold it secure. :chef:

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2018, 12:23 pm

I dreamed this morning that I was a police detective and it was my last day before retirement. A couple of hours before I was to leave, the chief told me that since I was still working that day, I had to take the intelligence test that they were giving to all officers that day.

So I took the test. In the space where I filled in the name, I put in the name of the department's drug dog.

Arganger
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2018, 8:15 am

I don't know this time but it must be something, I woke up at 5:00 am.
I think I had a mild nightmare but I can't recall a detail of it.

Suspected; PTSD (Treated, as my counselor did notice), possible PCOS, PMDD, Learning disabilities (Sure of it, unknown what they are), possibly something wrong with immune system (Sick about as much as I'm not) Possible EDS- hyper mobility type (Will be getting tested, suggested by doctor) dysautonomia

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

02 Dec 2018, 5:40 pm

I dreamt I had to get ready because people were coming to see me. I went by train and got 'stuck' in the bathroom there, unable to get any privacy. Something about not enough coins. Finally I was ready and went to the cathedral where 3 acquaintances were waiting in the back pew. More were supposed to come. Then I went out over the altar into the deep snow on a mountain top. I saw my first dog, who's been gone many years, but it has really him and he ran to me. I picked him up and he fine, healthy, and happy. I felt a little guilty about have loved other dogs since he died.

Then, in real life, my cat started jumping on and off me and wouldn't let me stay asleep and dream on. So I got up and fed her.

O my golly, I think I was dead in the dream! That snowy territory is the expanse beyond our huge cemetery where I do think I will begin my afterlife.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2018, 1:15 am

I had yet another @#$%ing work dream, I was back at work in the hospital but thankfully there was no drama in it this time, just matter of fact work. funny thing was that everybody spoke Quebecois [Canadian French], even I did but my French was decidedly bad, in that the boss thought I intentionally insulted her when in fact I just answered her question about how to set up for a particular birth suite procedure. it wasn't like I told her, "Je pète dans votre direction Générale" or anything else like that, even though I would have enjoyed it :mrgreen:

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2018, 3:02 am

That I had an anthropomorphic droid caregiver. Looked pretty much like the L3-37 droid in Solo, but a bit smaller. Blue and white with gold accents.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2018, 7:52 am

I dreamed that I was back in college, got lost, and missed my class entirely. I had to find the instructor and purchase the book. I started out behind and lost, wondering how I was going to get home.

I dreamed I did something embarrassing that caused people to look at me as if I were weird.

I dreamed I was late to work. (I'm usually early).

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2018, 8:51 pm

I dreamt I was at work in the hospital but my tin can was inside their operating room suite, I exited my front door and entered an operating room right next to it, a patient on a rolling hospital bed entered the operating room and the nurse pushing the bed called me an idiot, and I asked her what was the deal, and she told me to shut up.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2018, 2:41 pm

I dreamt I was awake and pondering what to do about several things in my waking life.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2018, 10:59 pm

I dreamt I was front row center in some large auditorium in france somewhere, a French all-brass [plus drummer up on a separate raised stage above and overlooking the band] band, playing some kinda abstract jazz music mixed with abstract classical. the trumpets all had huge flared bells on them the size of trombones' bells. they were also pitched an octave below regular trumpets, mebbe they were bass trumpets. the band members all wore Edwardian-collared white button-down shirts and black cuffed trousers with black belt, skinny black knit ties, and shiny black oxford shoes. in the middle of the performance, the drummer engaged in a somewhat genteel solo. :dj:

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2018, 4:09 pm

This was at the end of a fairly long dream.

I had a DVD full of data that I needed to load on a computer in a first floor office of a large research building. So I go in the office, put the DVD in the computer, and try to read it. The read fails -- either the CD/DVD reader on the computer isn't working or it doesn't do DVDs.

So I think a bit and decided to go to a lab on the 5th floor that is connected to the same network as the computer in the office and do it there. I walk down the hall to the stairway.

The stairway goes up about 10 steps, makes a 90 degree corner, goes up 10 steps, makes a 90 degree corner, and up another 10 steps. Kind of like a spiral. I start up to the steps, but when I get halfway up the second portion, they start going down again and take me back to the first floor! I'm kind of confused and look around wondering what happened -- maybe I got on the wrong stairs. But after looking at it, I see that the stairs just go halfway up to the next floor and then come back down again!

I'm not worried, though. There is an elevator across from the stairs. So I walk up to the elevator and the door opens without me having to push the button to summon the elevator. I get on it and start going up. The walls of the elevator are a mirror and I can see myself in it. Everything feels normal, but when I reach the fifth floor, I see in the mirror that I have fallen to the floor and books that I had in my arm are all over the place. That doesn't match what I feel because I'm still standing in the elevator and felt nothing strange, although when I look, the books are all over the place.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2018, 5:06 pm

dreamt about losing shoes

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2018, 11:16 pm

shortfatbalduglyman wrote:
dreamt about losing shoes

To see that shoes are stolen or lost in your dream symbolizes nice conversations that you will have with your family elders and notions that you will hear from these people.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2018, 11:18 pm

IstominFan wrote:
I dreamed that I was back in college, got lost, and missed my class entirely. I had to find the instructor and purchase the book. I started out behind and lost, wondering how I was going to get home.

I dreamed I did something embarrassing that caused people to look at me as if I were weird.

I dreamed I was late to work. (I'm usually early).

The dream that someone who has graduated from school many years ago and sees herself on the way to school means that this person’s attitude and reaction to the events is not right.

The dream of a person who sees that he has gone to school in his dreams when she has finished her school life points out that she must be open in order to learn new things and renew herself.