What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 171 of 250 [ 3993 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174 ... 250  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2019, 3:20 pm

A Second-Hand Dream, as Reported By a Friend.*

"I dreamed last night that I was lying on a divan with red velvet cushions when I heard music playing in the next room. I got up and stood in the doorway. In the other room were all of my favorite relatives, dancing, singing, laughing and having a really good time. Then one of them turned to me and said, 'We're all so proud of you!'

I turned around to see who she was talking to, but saw only a box being lowered into the ground. I turned back to ask her who she meant, but there was no one there; only an empty field full of flowers.

I decided to lay back down again, but the divan had turned into a large, flat stone with my name on it. As I stood there wondering what this meant, the stone disappeared and I fell a long, long way in total darkness.

Then I woke up in my own bed."

*This was the final entry in my friend's Dream Diary, which she had bequeathed to me in her will. She had died on her birthday, her head resting on the open book, a pen still held in her hand.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2019, 2:35 am

^^^OMG 8O :o what words can describe that?

Arganger
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2019, 10:20 am

Two dreams;
1. My sister was accepted to westpoint (In real life both because of mental illness and other reasons she can't) and was having her first day. I was trying to convince her to change her mind before the families had to leave.

2. I was at a small dinner party and I noticed Hillary Clinton was there (And she had long hair for some reason). She creeped me out so I was about to leave, but forced myself to turn around and walk forward. I sat down to talk with her and she held a fake smile the entire time. I ended up trying to talk to her about the problems with killing off disabled people in the womb and as soon as I did her fake smile turned into a faker, sneer of a smile like she wanted to kill me and she walked off. I was really upset and was trying to leave while I was crying, but this guy with blue eyes, dark skin and tight curls stopped me and asked me what was wrong, I told him, and some stuff about no one having my back, and then he turned and said pointing at a lot of people, "We will have your back"

Suspected; PTSD (Treated, as my counselor did notice), possible PCOS, PMDD, Learning disabilities (Sure of it, unknown what they are), possibly something wrong with immune system (Sick about as much as I'm not) Possible EDS- hyper mobility type (Will be getting tested, suggested by doctor) dysautonomia

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2019, 11:41 am

In one dream the other night, I was dancing with a woman who was about eight feet tall. I concluded that was the perfect height for a woman to dance with.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2019, 7:35 am

i dreamt i was some kind of computer technician, i was in a side room doing some kind of computer function when some guy came in, dressed in shabby white clothing- thin button-down shirt and thin white slacks, white tennis shoes, a bit soiled. he came at me with a pair of garden shears, i took them from him and chased him outside and beat him about the head and shoulders, and noticed then and there that he was not human but android as his flesh, instead of tearing and bleeding, chipped off like paint hit with a sharp object, revealing greenish metallic material below. he collapsed in a heap, and morphed into at first a distorted lump of human flesh which grew up into a naked young man. he got up and smiled at me and started walking back to the computer lab, i followed him and after a while his white clothing grew back onto him, then i saw him pull out a foil-wrapped surgical scalpel out of his front shirt pocket, at which point i awoke.

Prometheus18
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2019, 7:47 am

What if my last dream wasn't my (superlatively) weirdest dream, but just a somewhat weird dream?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2019, 12:26 am

^^^ relative to some other people, it might well still be the weirdest dream of the bunch. :idea:

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2019, 8:07 am

Last night I had a dream that I was in prison and that I was forced to get naked and swim in an indoor swimming pool with other prisoners and I felt very scared and uncomfortable. :(

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2019, 5:56 pm

gee, what do you think that was telling you? :scratch:

TUF
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2019, 6:33 am

A staircase that started coming and going, so I was almost up to the top of it then it slipped away again.

A friend from school.

A barbecue which also barbecued veg but mum refused it because it was barbecued with the meat.

A dog and cat who attacked me like rabid dogs because mum opened up their front door. The owner of the house got rightly mad with us.

A book about liquorice allsorts I was going to buy for Granddad but it cost £10.99 so I didn't.

All these were like little vignettes rather than proper narratives.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

21 Mar 2019, 2:46 am

A climbing gym.
Walls made of transparent plexi with colorful grips fixed to it.
And behind the plexi - snakes. Lots of big, awful snakes slithering around.
Making your adrenaline high but constructed with safety in mind.

Hey, it looks like a business idea :mrgreen:

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

21 Mar 2019, 5:57 am

Dreamt I was living with Mom & Sis, with aunt & uncle barging to leave their stuff with us. But when I opened my red treasure box, I found all the beautiful pieces of quartz-crystal smashed. Obviously Mom's fault, because she had taken to keeping her pills in there, and with Alz she breaks everything. All gone, broken. I would usually say "Oh I don't mind" but this time I called Mom on it and she sobbed and I was sorry I spoke.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2019, 11:57 am

I've been having a lot of dreams about Christmas, or that I'm celebrating Christmas when it's not even December 25th. Last night I dreamed that my brother and I decorated our parent's house and had lights and stuff because I wanted it to be Christmas all the time or something. It's especially strange for my brother since irl he's a pretty big Scrooge. And then our parents came home and liked it and we played carols and even gave each other presents. I remember there being snow, so it was winter at least.

I can tell you one thing, it's the one dream I keep having that's actually pretty nice. :santa:

I also have a lot of dreams that it's Halloween and I'm getting ready to go to a party or out trick-or-treating. But I either can't find the right costume or I seem to forget how to put it on and it takes forever.

TUF
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2019, 12:01 pm

My old friend died and we bought her a park bench and we were writing how good she was when we realised that we hadn't put her surname down or made it obvious she was dead and people might get confused.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2019, 10:08 am

I had a dream in two parts. In the first part I had a new girlfriend. The first date was great, the second a little less, and on the third it was clear that we wouldn't stay together long. This was a very long portion of the dream, but I've already forgotten most of it.

In the second part, the new girlfriend and several friends were in Houston in my old International C900 pickup (that I haven't driven in 25 years), far more than it can hold without someone sitting in the back. We were approaching downtown Houston and it was almost out of gas. We finally saw an old time gas station and pulled in. After filling it up, the total came to about $3.50. The old man who owned the station was mad as hell because he was sure that we were cheating him for filling it up with 1 gallon of gas. We argued and argued about it and suddenly I asked him what year it is. He said it was 1970. I pointed out to him that the tank only held about 14 gallons and the price of gas was about thirty cents a gallon in 1970, so $3.50 to fill it up was quite reasonable.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2019, 11:38 pm

^^^that is a fascinating time travel dream :idea: what do you suppose the irritated old man gas station owner represented in your life then or now?