What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 173 of 251 [ 4001 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176 ... 251  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2019, 2:41 pm

auntblabby wrote:
had another vague work-related dream, very fuzzy, i was dressed in my civvies and not in hospital scrubs, as though i was either leaving work, just reporting to work, or retired and dropping by for some documents.

Even in dreamworld one one can get sick of work. :lol:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2019, 2:29 am

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
had another vague work-related dream, very fuzzy, i was dressed in my civvies and not in hospital scrubs, as though i was either leaving work, just reporting to work, or retired and dropping by for some documents.

Even in dreamworld one one can get sick of work. :lol:

but nowhere near as sick as in waking life.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2019, 2:44 am

I had a dream where I lived with the family in Rick and Morty, and Senators Johnny Isakson and Ed Markey were living there too.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2019, 10:06 am

It all started one day in dream world, where I was nearly going about my business, not harming anyone, doing no wrong, etc. When all of a sudden I get jumped in the alleyway by a couple girls who forced me to go into a room. Once inside the room I fell down a hole and plopped out in a pool. The pool was full of green gelatin dessert. I skipped across its bouncy and slimy surface and smacked into the back wall. After awakening from my temporary gelatin-induced stupor, I found myself now in a mall filled with clones/duplicates of me! One of the me’s came up to me and asked if I “tasted like tuesdays”. Then another me approached, this one was a little different, he looked more tanned and he grabbed my hand and told me to follow him. We went into a store that was completely empty, he said I wasn’t suppose to be here yet, then proceeded to punch my face, waking me up.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2019, 1:25 pm

I had a dream this morning that I was out of wash rags and was looking for some. For some reason, I went over to my grandparents old house (my younger brother lives there now) about two miles from home. Instead of going to the house, I went up to the mailbox on the highway. There was a desk by the row of mailboxes and when I opened the drawers, I found them stuffed full of my old clothes that I didn't even know were missing. I put some cardboard boxes down and started loading them with my old clothes -- levis, t-shirts, underwear, dress shirts, socks, ..., and an old large duffel bag of mine. I was happy because I could go two weeks without washing clothes with all that, but I never did find any wash rags.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2019, 5:43 pm

I was dreaming that my dad (who like in many past dreams was again in B&W; everything and everyone else were in color) and I were shopping for new clothes at a bargain store. My dad then told me to not let my mom's anger about me having found myself summer employment get to me, so he then snapped his fingers and showed me how my grandparents reacted when he found himself his first employer.

"Dad, what exactly are you trying to tell me?"

The dream ended and I woke up.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2019, 4:29 am

^^that is very interesting about just your dad being in monochrome :scratch:

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2019, 2:25 pm

It is interesting.
Was gonna say that maybe your dad viewed things "in black and white", or you viewed him in "black and white", and not in a nuanced way. Though in that dream he seemed to be wisely nuanced in contrast to your mom in the dream.

But why would a parent be "angry" about you finding a summer job? Parents are usually delighted when their kids find summer jobs.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

21 Apr 2019, 7:01 am

Last dream I was semi-homeless again. Officially living with my parents but very unwilling to return there - like during my college years.
Getting on random busses and waiting on an airport just to kill some time, to catch some possibility of spending a night at someone's place, in hope for a few hours of safety.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2019, 4:48 pm

I was sleeping over at my parents house last night, and it took me a long time to fall asleep. And when I finally did, I had some strange but funny dreams where I saw people on TV showing how to pull a prank by making a doll that looked like a deformed Spongebob or an Uglydoll, and then they fill them with slime. One person said you'll need to make a lot of slime so go to their website for the recipe on making it from scratch. When the doll was finished they got kids to hug the dolls and then all the slime oozed out. In one of them the slime all came out of the doll's mouth. It was like something out of a Nickelodeon kid's show. :eew:
And then I saw a new reboot of Mr. Dressup, with some new guy taking the place of the late Ernie Coombs who played Mr. Dressup for years on CBC. They had him sitting at his desk with his drawing pad with some puppets like in the old show, but the new Mr. Dressup sounded like he was doing a bad impersonation of Barney and looked like Pee Wee Herman with glasses, and one of the puppets sounded like Casey from the older shows, but with throat cancer, and it was some kind of furry animal instead of a little boy puppet. I found it really stupid.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 9:33 pm

^^^gee, i hope the throat cancer is not reflecting on anything in your waking life. :o

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 10:38 pm

I don't know why I keep having so many dreams that take place downtown, or why they're so disturbing. In last night's dream I was wandering around downtown for no obvious reason when a creepy man in a black long coat who appeared to be intoxicated grabbed me and pointed a long curved knife at me. I started screaming for help, and I think some people showed up and the man let me go, but he doesn't get arrested or anything and I kept seeing him and I actually woke up screaming.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 10:42 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^gee, i hope the throat cancer is not reflecting on anything in your waking life. :o

No, that was just the best way I could think of describing it. No one I know is currently suffering from throat cancer (knock on wood).

My dad has been having a bad time with arthritis in his hands, though. I'm hoping my parents will find something to make him able to manage it better.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2019, 7:33 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

No, that was just the best way I could think of describing it. No one I know is currently suffering from throat cancer (knock on wood). My dad has been having a bad time with arthritis in his hands, though. I'm hoping my parents will find something to make him able to manage it better.

the latest medical wisdom is using medicinal-grade curcumin concentrate pills [1000mg twice per day] along with stinging nettle extract, which have been shown to ease arthritis symptoms, i use the curcumin myself.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

27 Apr 2019, 3:08 am

Twice in a row I dreamed about my close friend arrested for some absurd offence. First time for joining the teachers' strike, next for refusing to join Sports Fan Union (an entity created in my dream to stop violence among sport fans). She refused because she's not a sport fan, she's a sportperson.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2019, 7:50 pm

^^^ what do you suppose it was telling you?