What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 177 of 249 [ 3971 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180 ... 249  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2019, 7:37 am

i think the pills at the white house prolly had something to do with getting people to slip off their masks of sanity and reveal their sociopathic real selves.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2019, 7:44 am

auntblabby wrote:
i think the pills at the white house prolly had something to do with getting people to slip off their masks of sanity and reveal their sociopathic real selves.

They were also red and blue in color. Symbolic of the red and blue states? :chin:

I also think it symbolized my desire to change the situation in our government.

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.

red_doghubb
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Jun 2019, 7:46 am

Being in a cave with Max Von Sydow dressed as a monk

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

10 Jun 2019, 10:43 pm

I was living in a nice residential community that got taken over by a huge cult. One by one, I watched my neighbours succumb and abandon their homes. Procreation was super important, very quick, and only required one parent, of whom the off-spring were exact duplicates. This was the ultimate mark of having converted to the cult.

The point of the dream was that our nice neighbourhood with houses, trees, gardens (sorta Father Knows Best) had nothing of value to stay with. But the cult was hideous and evil.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2019, 5:12 am

Claradoon wrote:
I was living in a nice residential community that got taken over by a huge cult. One by one, I watched my neighbours succumb and abandon their homes. Procreation was super important, very quick, and only required one parent, of whom the off-spring were exact duplicates. This was the ultimate mark of having converted to the cult. The point of the dream was that our nice neighbourhood with houses, trees, gardens (sorta Father Knows Best) had nothing of value to stay with. But the cult was hideous and evil.

what do you think the dream was messaging you? sounds to me like a right-wing dominionist takeover of north america like what margaret atwood wrote about. what a nightmare.

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

11 Jun 2019, 8:14 am

auntblabby wrote:
Claradoon wrote:
I was living in a nice residential community that got taken over by a huge cult. One by one, I watched my neighbours succumb and abandon their homes. Procreation was super important, very quick, and only required one parent, of whom the off-spring were exact duplicates. This was the ultimate mark of having converted to the cult. The point of the dream was that our nice neighbourhood with houses, trees, gardens (sorta Father Knows Best) had nothing of value to stay with. But the cult was hideous and evil.

what do you think the dream was messaging you? sounds to me like a right-wing dominionist takeover of north america like what margaret atwood wrote about. what a nightmare.

Margaret Atwood - my favourite! Which book - Handmaid?

I have no idea what that dream is trying to tell me! Nothing in it is familiar at all. I am a seeker and I must not accept what I find? My role in the dream is to try to prevent others from joining the cult and I don't succeed. I am having trouble with what is God, what is Reality (create your own?), we are all God thus co-creators, etc. In particular, if I created this mess, I shall thrash me.

A nightmare is a direct order to fix things - what to do?

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2019, 10:34 am

I dreamed about holding a little orange and white kitty I feed regularly. She is a new kitty I never saw before last week. I heard a meowing sound, but didn't see the cat until about three days ago. I don't think I'm quite ready for a new cat just yet.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2019, 3:58 am

Claradoon wrote:
Margaret Atwood - my favourite! Which book - Handmaid? I have no idea what that dream is trying to tell me! Nothing in it is familiar at all. I am a seeker and I must not accept what I find? My role in the dream is to try to prevent others from joining the cult and I don't succeed. I am having trouble with what is God, what is Reality (create your own?), we are all God thus co-creators, etc. In particular, if I created this mess, I shall thrash me. A nightmare is a direct order to fix things - what to do?

handmaid's tale :study: you didn't "create this mess" but you signed up for it. it was created for you. i am guessing that the lesson here is that one must be willing to abandon one's comfort zone, perhaps for life, to get away from something distasteful, rather than giving in and learning to adapt to the distaste and by doing so become part of it?

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

12 Jun 2019, 2:20 pm

I dreamt I was going to the Stanley Cup parade but I wanted to be alone. So I went to a big Dept.Store of my youth which had a restaurant on one floor, and in the dream there were window-rooms to rent behind the restaurant. I had a terrible time with crowds and tourists and kept changing which room I wanted. Finally I shared a room with a woman who turned out to be a sports reporter and I would meet the team. In truth I haven't watched a game in years and I don't know who the players are.

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

12 Jun 2019, 2:25 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Claradoon wrote:
Margaret Atwood - my favourite! Which book - Handmaid? I have no idea what that dream is trying to tell me! Nothing in it is familiar at all. I am a seeker and I must not accept what I find? My role in the dream is to try to prevent others from joining the cult and I don't succeed. I am having trouble with what is God, what is Reality (create your own?), we are all God thus co-creators, etc. In particular, if I created this mess, I shall thrash me. A nightmare is a direct order to fix things - what to do?

handmaid's tale :study: you didn't "create this mess" but you signed up for it. it was created for you. i am guessing that the lesson here is that one must be willing to abandon one's comfort zone, perhaps for life, to get away from something distasteful, rather than giving in and learning to adapt to the distaste and by doing so become part of it?

I signed up for it??? It was created for me??? I have a lot of trouble with those ideas. What comfort zone? It's more like frying pan to fire. Adapt to distaste, thus becoming part of it - all I can see is a trap.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2019, 7:54 pm

^^^i did not mean to belittle your suffering. they are terrible ideas but unfortunately there seems to be a glimmer of truth in them. i am saying that since we are all here, it must be because we are supposed to be here. we have a reason to be here. it IS a trap or "hellworld" according to the hindus and others, however, with increasingly inner circles of torment. the outer circles are our "comfort zone" even if they don't feel like it, it's more like a matter of "least painful on a gradient to most painful." to avoid certainly greater evil, i've had to flee the least painful zone for greater pain but less evil. i hope that made sense.

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

12 Jun 2019, 10:38 pm

^^^auntie blabbs, i would never think you would belittle me. just woke, get back to you, many thanks.
:heart:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2019, 2:59 am

^^^prego :)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2019, 3:57 am

i dreamt i was in a white room and watched a white kitten contentedly and purringly eat some yummy catfood in a white dish. then it got up, licking its chops and sauntered away. then i awoke.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2019, 7:23 pm

I was walking down a long dark brick/stone tunnel. A bit of light around me like lamplight where I could barely see enough in front of me, and my bare feet were tripping over a sandy floor with a few rocks and bricks scattered about. As I came to the light at the end of the tunnel I saw a courtyard with severed half-rotted heads placed on wooden spikes around the walls.

Deah himself was there near a chopping block, his scary skull face half hidden by a black cloak and a long sword in his hand. He motioned for me to come towards him and my eyes watered as I reluctantly did so.

He gently places a cold boney hand on my shoulder as if to reassure me but also to keep me from fleeing out of fear. Then he brought the sword down on my neck and severed my head. From my neck I became a dragonfly that flew freely around the courtyard until I was swallowed by a giant lizard with a pointy arrow-shaped mouth.

Then I woke up :|

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2019, 7:48 pm

Last night I dreamed I was pregnant with 4 babies; 2 girls and 2 boys. I was getting really anxious about giving birth, so I went into hospital to be put to sleep, so that the nurses can perform C-section. But the anaesthetic wasn't sending me to sleep, and so I started panicking. Then suddenly my waters broke.

I can't tell you what happened next because then I woke up. Stupid alarm clock.