What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 186 of 248 [ 3956 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189 ... 248  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2019, 7:25 pm

^^^that sounds like one delicious dream! could you actually taste the dream food? :chef:

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2019, 8:25 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^that sounds like one delicious dream! could you actually taste the dream food? :chef:

That would have been nice. Even without taste, it made my lunch today seem pretty bland in comparison.

I forgot to mention that the bread was fresh out of the oven.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2019, 9:15 pm

kokopelli wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

That would have been nice. Even without taste, it made my lunch today seem pretty bland in comparison. I forgot to mention that the bread was fresh out of the oven.

too bad it was not a lucid dream. i have had a handful of dreams where i tasted the food.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2019, 12:51 am

hadda 'nother one about me being in some indeterminate future time, must be very distant as everybody was pale, short and had troll hair. i was in a vehicle of some kind, some aggressive guy got in and tried to drive it recklessly, but he quickly was ejected from the vehicle and it drove itself to some cafe in town a short distance away, in the car i was playing with some futuristic radio in the dashboard, the sound went directly into my head without speakers, somehow, it was a podcast of some kind. when we arrived at the cafe, i sat at a table abutting a wall, which had an identical radio in it playing the same program, it had back and forward buttons on it to where i could "rewind" the podcast, and slow-down buttons that made the words come out more slowly or quickly. then the two other troll people i was with beckoned me to a table in the middle of the place, where one discussed how were were gonna take a tram to see "The Oracle" and find out important stuff. i asked the troll-hair lady how she knew about the oracle and how did she know it could do these things, and she told me "i just know, that's all." then i awoke.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2019, 3:59 pm

I just had a dream in which it Donald Trump was really Mr. Magoo wearing an orange wig.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2019, 5:45 pm

Not sure but apparently I was in this hospital, walking around exploring like a wandering child.

But this hospital is odd. Instead of white, the walls looked more like either solid yet smooth tree barks, or actually wall of meat. 8O
There are doors, but no windows to the outside world. There is electricity, yet there's no furnitures.

Not even the patients' beds. No tables no chairs no nothing. No even any medical equipments.
Their beds is some sort of layered bunk and is built in to the wall and no bedsheets. At least they're not on the floor. The only usual they have is hospital gowns and white blankets.

I kept opening and walking in any rooms.
Each rooms are rather small, has at least 2 patients one on the left and another on the right. Up to 4 patients in those still small sized rooms; 2 on the left, 2 on the right.

Some has names, some paper written with a marker and tape it there. The patients' names.
Weirdly enough, some patients have these weird status in a parentheses written in marker. i.e.; NAME(STATUS). Sometimes the name isn't names, but their supposed affliction.

Another odd thing was that there are more females than males. All near the same ages; from mid teens to young adult. Apparently little variety on appearances; all of them have fair skin, silky straight hair, dark brown eyes. There's no elderly nor children at all.
There's no guardians or anyone looking after them. There are no nurses or staff going in and out. Only patients in a hospital gown mainly wrapped in blankets.

Some patients are wrapped from head to toe. Some patients arent. Some patients are actually awake and moving.
Yet none of them is standing or talking or sitting but also none of them seems spaced out or something. They're just lying on the bed.

I've only seen a few doctors, and many I've stumbled upon is that they're busy working. Most of their workspaces and labs are messy. All the doctors there are senior men.
And none of them seem to notice me.

I've been in this setup in the dream numerous times now with few changes. For some reasons I'm not sure.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2019, 2:12 pm

kokopelli wrote:
I just had a dream in which it Donald Trump was really Mr. Magoo wearing an orange wig.

:lol:

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2019, 10:17 am

One thing that occasionally comes up in my dreams is the association of the "Far North" with the unknown, unmapped wilderness.

And it's not that far north. I remember having a dream about flying north in a small plane as a kid and following on a map until I reached the parts of the map marked as "UNKNOWN" and "UNCHARTED" by the time I reached Wyoming.

I had a dream this morning where I was in the "Far North" (this time in Kansas) driving along a dusty, desert road in a friend's car unaware of a massive manhunt going on for an escaped murderer. At a road crossing (nobody in any direction), he steals the car and takes off in it. Later, I find my friend who loaned me his car and was explaining to him what happened, when news reports suddenly report that the murderer has been captured while driving the car.

Yeah, not much of a dream. The only significance is the "Far North" of unknown and unmapped wilderness being pretty much anywhere in the upper half of the continental US.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2019, 3:52 am

i dreamt i was back at work in the hospital, and my boss told me it was ok to use the female's locker room lavatory if the male one was full, so i went in there, got behind a stall and did my stinky business, and pretty soon some nurse took a cane and forced open my stall door, and started gesturing towards the other nurses in there to get me, and i pulled the door back closed and my boss went in there and berated me for using their restroom. :|

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2019, 9:26 pm

Last night, I dreamt that I was doing some sort of scavenger hunt through this bizarre grocery store, and I was trying not to be seen by at least one of the workers because he was a bad guy.

It was pretty vivid. I’ve had this dream multiple times.

Sahn
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2019, 4:31 am

I pulled up at a station to get some fuel but somebody got to the pump first and started filling up, so I got back into my car. After some time I got back out and realised that I was in fact parked right next to a different pump and that I had been inexplicably sat in my car for 5 minutes. My senses started reeling and I filled up, feeling crazy and wanting to get away.
I drove off and spotted a park where I decided to stop and unwind. The were really nice benches and chairs made from cedar wood but as I inspected them they started to fall apart in my hands. I wandered off down a track and found a lake with people swimming. The water felt warm and I walked down a concrete ramp and got in. I was floating on my back but I could feel supporting my head, which turned out to be a large labrador dog who didn't seem to mind. I must have dozed off because I had a bit of a shock when the dog said, "better get up, time to go", in a doggy voice. It seemed normal that dogs could repeat a couple of words here and there but this dog had strung two phrases together to form a sentence. I tried to impress this fact on some people but they didn't seem to grasp the significance and I realised that nobody else would, so I ambled off still feeling flushed by the revelation.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2019, 6:56 pm

Two dreams!

The first is fairly dull. I know of a 175 section ranch for sale in New Mexico. I dreamed that I bought it. The dream was mainly about figuring out how many cattle I could run on it -- in that area, about 5 cattle per section. As the dream progressed, the ranch got bigger and bigger -- by the time it ended, it was up to around 2,500 sections and I was raising about 12,000 cattle. It then deal with fun things like branding, castrating, treating pink eye, and roundups. It was what one might call a "working dream".

The second dream was better. I went over to the local parsonage to drop something off for the preacher, but he wasn't there. That's when I noticed that someone had put a 30 foot tall Greek column in front of the house next to the tv tower. (The actual tv tower is behind the house.) I climbed up the tv tower and managed to get over to the Greek column and sit on it where I could watch people drive by. Their dogs came up and so I pulled out a laser pointer and the dogs started chasing the red dot around the yard. But then one put his front paws up on the column and the column fell over with me on top. Fortunately, I wasn't hurt. Then some neighbors came driving up and went inside so I followed. Surprisingly, the inside was mostly empty -- the preacher had retired and left and went back to where he grew up.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2019, 3:39 pm

^^^^fascinating dream! especially the part about the tower and the parson retiring and the church empty, what does that say about your spiritual beliefs?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2019, 3:21 pm

i dreamt i was at some kind of health club, an older WP member was with me, there was a huge olympic-sized swimming pool that we both swam in, and then afterwards we went to our respective locker rooms, i think i scared the other WP member in that i almost went in her locker room by mistake. then afterwards, this WP member grew a few decades younger and her hair darkened, and she took me to the grassy side of the building, it was night time and the night sky was remarkably bright but other than the moon and a few planets and bright stars, most of the normal constellations were replaced by giant fluorescent technicolor artwork, featuring things like an old man walking his little poodle, people playing at a beach, maps of upstate new york and eastern washington state. she explained to me that this was a special night and the creator was showing us unique features of the geography of those two places in addition to the other artworks.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2019, 4:42 pm

auntblabby wrote:
i dreamt i was at some kind of health club, an older WP member was with me, there was a huge olympic-sized swimming pool that we both swam in, and then afterwards we went to our respective locker rooms, i think i scared the other WP member in that i almost went in her locker room by mistake. then afterwards, this WP member grew a few decades younger and her hair darkened, and she took me to the grassy side of the building, it was night time and the night sky was remarkably bright but other than the moon and a few planets and bright stars, most of the normal constellations were replaced by giant fluorescent technicolor artwork, featuring things like an old man walking his little poodle, people playing at a beach, maps of upstate new york and eastern washington state. she explained to me that this was a special night and the creator was showing us unique features of the geography of those two places in addition to the other artworks.

I wish I could have been there to see that.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2019, 4:44 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^^fascinating dream! especially the part about the tower and the parson retiring and the church empty, what does that say about your spiritual beliefs?

Preachers come and go so there would be another soon.

Of all the preachers we've ever had, though, this is my favorite by far.