What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 202 of 250 [ 3995 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205 ... 250  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2020, 4:19 am

DeepBlueSouth wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
was in an endless building with blond wood interior, picture windows overlooked a snowy white landscape of undifferentiated white blur. i wandered from one large area to another, talking to this white-garbed bureaucrat and that one, with no end in sight.

That is exactly how I imagined life in Eastern Europe when I was a child.

only difference is that the bureaucrats would be in gray, in non-descript gray-painted rooms.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2020, 5:50 am

i dreamt i was at alex trebek's house again, man that is some fancy spread, you don't see it from up front, you have to be on the property to see how big it is with a large pool and all. i was in charge of some tall unwieldy wheeled construction apparatus parked on a ramp next to the swimming pool, alex was chatting with another workman, i miscalculated and ended up dumping the construction thingie into the pool, some other folks in the pool were sorta disgusted at me, alex glared at me from the breezeway. i remember trying in vain to steer the vehicle out of the pool but it just sank.

xX0Xx
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Oct 2020, 9:51 am

I once dreampt I was Barbara from Night of the Living Dead, running through a stormy field full of zombies and finding an old abandoned house to hide in. The dream was in black and white too just like the movie.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2020, 10:58 pm

I had quite an elaborate dream last night.

In the dream, someone I knew found that a piece of art that they had for years turned out to be one of the great works of art from something like 600 years ago and was worth hundreds of millions of dolllars. (Oddly enough, throughout the dream, this piece of art kept changing back and forth between a painting and a statue.)

Anyway, they came to me for help! (I'm the last person anyone should come to for help with art objects.) So I arranged for the piece of art to be stored in a bank vault until we could figure out what to do.

At some point in the dream, I started wondering how long they would be able to keep from losing the piece of art and so I traveled hundreds of years into the future to see. When I arrived, everything looked much cleaner and more modern than the current day. After some time I located some relatives of the people who had brought the piece of art to me and we went to the bank to check it out. Sure enough, the piece of art was still in the same bank vault.

That doesn't sound like that elaborate of a dream, but it involved legal papers, lots of meetings with everyone from art experts to historians to insurance executives to bank executives. And then finding relatives hundreds of years later took quite some time.

nadroJ
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2020, 10:43 am

My dreams became kind off phycotic in mid-late teenage years, a lot of locals from school and college and family in weird religious/satanic/sexual symbolic scenarios. Left me socially and emotionally withdrawn and afraid to leave the house.

I still most nights feel theres an external force in the house watching me. I remember dreaming that I was in a Chinese adoption home and the alarm went off in the adoption home, I woke up and was under the delusion there was an assassin in the house that had injected me with poison. It was quite frightening. It took me a while to snap out of that.

I read cannabis does not actually increase REM/Dream Cycles but decreases REM Cycle.

Two dreams that I have painted depict two dreams that stick out:

#1: Gardeners Alien Baby by the river.

#2: Levitating around two sky scrapers with human dummies in the window.

Aliens have visited outside my house in another dream and chased me around the village with cameras, that is another painting in progress. These nightmares were Abnormal and the atmosphere of the nightmares was very much phycotic and effected my day time cycle and will to be alive. One reason why I am Glad I am on medication, these dreams have become less 'effective' and less frequent.

But my most recent dream was I was in a ancient concert hall and when I left I was in a snow-town-utopia and the Queen was tracking me down to kill me. I caught a glimpse of her, she looked angry and she seemed to have some serious shmuck with me.

What is it with re-occurring dreams of people trying to kill me? I'm not that bad! Lol.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2020, 1:51 am

i dreamt i was just outside of san francisco, some future time featuring boobytrapped beaches to keep foreigners out, saw one brave guy, dressed like a ninja in all-black, pull up on a ramshackle boat that looked hardly seaworthy, got out on foot a few feet up the bank whereupon he stepped on a flash bang mine and got knocked back into the water, but somehow it didn't injure him. a heavily armed guard in olive drab, showed up on a motorcycle on a hidden track in the gravel, he yelled at the guy to stay out. the wannabe immigrant yelled curses in a foreign tongue at the guard. then i awoke.

DeepBlueSouth
Toucan
Toucan

18 Nov 2020, 5:24 am

auntblabby wrote:
i dreamt i was just outside of san francisco, some future time featuring boobytrapped beaches to keep foreigners out, saw one brave guy, dressed like a ninja in all-black, pull up on a ramshackle boat that looked hardly seaworthy, got out on foot a few feet up the bank whereupon he stepped on a flash bang mine and got knocked back into the water, but somehow it didn't injure him. a heavily armed guard in olive drab, showed up on a motorcycle on a hidden track in the gravel, he yelled at the guy to stay out. the wannabe immigrant yelled curses in a foreign tongue at the guard. then i awoke.

That qualifies as officially badass. I am really kind of mystified that you kept dreaming about Alex Trebek just before his passing. You must be an empath.

“Politics is the art of controlling your environment.”
― Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2020, 5:48 am

DeepBlueSouth wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

That qualifies as officially badass. I am really kind of mystified that you kept dreaming about Alex Trebek just before his passing. You must be an empath.

i don't know if i am an empath at least to the extent of the one on the old Star Trek episode "The Empath" [what a beautiful actress she was :heart: ] but i long have had empathy or sympathy [i always get the two mixed up] for many people to the point where being in an ER is painful not due only to my own injuries but to the hurting people around me. being around people in pain pains me as well. i can't rest when that is happening. it is why all my life i have tried to lessen pain one way or another, both in me as well as in other people around me and in the world even at the distance of mail. btw Alex lived the life of riley up 'til the end, didn't he? i'm in awe of that lifetime of his. :wtg:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2020, 9:29 pm

i dreamt i was in some large hospital composed of multiple buildings on a big campus, i was in one white room with floor to ceiling windows facing a breezeway and an artificial duck pond beyond, with people pushing others in wheelchairs around the pond. an old ratty gray cat caught my eye, it was looking lost like it wanted its owner, it saw me and sauntered over to me and rubbed against me, i picked it up and scratched its jowls and it purred loudly. then all at once it morphed into a young slender ginger man, asleep and covered in a light gray coarse wool blanket covering his naked body. at that point, some EMTs came along and hefted his sleeping body onto stretcher and hauled him away somewhere.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2020, 3:10 pm

I had many strange dreams last night. In one of them I was in a home or at the hospital and woke up in a bed with a mouth full of pills. I tried to spit them all out but I was scared that I was poisoned anyway. I had dreams like this before and it's one of the reasons I don't keep my meds on my nightstand next to my bed! 8O

Sahn
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2020, 4:04 pm

I was at my dad's place, there were some local reprobates having a little party outside and I wanted to go out and score some hash from them. I was looking for my black silk shirt, getting annoyed that I couldn't find it. Eventually I found it and tried to put it on but realised I was already wearing a denim shirt. I took it off only to find another and another, in the end I cried. My sister asked me why and I told her "I wanted to wear a shirt but I already have three on and they're all wrong, I hate this autism s**t sometimes"

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2020, 5:06 am

i dreamt i was in my old neighborhood i grew up in, across the street from my folks' house. it was pitch dark outside, night-time of indeterminate time, only my neighbor's streetlamp provided any light at all in a yellow/blue cone, the shadows beyond mostly opaque. out from the shadows came brightly dressed little kids riding scooters and roller skates and skateboards, 2 young teen boys, one blond and one black-haired, wearing torn t-shirts and jeans, riding on stingray bikes, rode past me while i was on an electrified 4-wheeled version of my recumbent bike, they spouted some wannabe gangbanger walk in my direction, it made no sense to me so they caught up to me and spoke slowly as though i was mentally ret*d, in plain english telling me they were worried about me because i was so weird and alone, i told them that if i tried to speak to anybody using their gang language, that i'd fear for my life. then i awoke.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2020, 6:12 am

Dreamed of my former partner.
He just popped up in the middle of another dream.
As soon as I saw him I knew I was dreaming.
He was showing me some piece of equipment, something that looking like a car stand, but I think he said it was some kind of hydraulic jack, although it didn't look like a jack. It was made of box section and painted dark blue. I wasn't paying much attention because I knew I was in a dream and I knew I would wake up, and when I did, he'd be gone. I was transfixed.
I started crying (in the dream)
He told me there was nothing to cry about.
I woke up not long after that.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2020, 9:06 pm

Dreamed of another emulated old game. Except it's unlike I've seen.

The graphics are 8 bit, black and white. It was played via a weird mix of keyboard/game analog.
It was some JRPG and stealth game with some story.

The whole thing was confusing.
Protagonist are just 5 kids for some reason. The setting was in a foreign town probably in a middle of a lush green nowhere, then some ancient dark ruins and forest.
I don't know the plot except it's something horror mystery, sneaking around, stealing stuff. One of the character's dad knew something that's why they're sneaking around.

:| For some weird reason, I've skipped the near final stage.
As if I knew what to do then and how to succeed at that very stage. What I was doing wasn't very straightforward.

But it was cut short. My alarm went off.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2020, 8:49 am

i dreamt i was inside a computer program for spectral audio editing, i was travelling from "frame" to "frame" with the sounds. i only had to think of modifying a sound and it would be modified, but i would have to climb from frame to frame to follow the sound.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2020, 10:39 pm

i was walking in some kind of huge shopping mall, i lived there in an apartment, and i was walking with somebody who resembled darth vader, but no breathing noise or breathing apparatus or helmet, just a dark hood which blocked most of his face, what was revealed was pale and cadaver-like. but he was mellow. he just walked with me until i got to my apartment entryway, at which point he became my late father appearing about 10 years before his death. we suddenly were accosted with a bunch of angry bees of all shapes and sizes and colors, every time i tried to approach my front door they'd cut me off, buzzing menacingly. then i awoke.