What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 212 of 246 [ 3932 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215 ... 246  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2021, 1:53 am

i dreamt i was in a futuristic music store, you pushed a button to preview music, a 3D hologram would pop up and stereophonic sound would issue forth from the hologram. i tried my hand at it but the only song that would pop up is "you'll never walk alone" [from the musical "Carousel"] done by various artists.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2021, 3:29 pm

I was in this... Island? Colony? Forest? With a campus? Plaza? In the middle of it?
And I was investigating... Trees? I was studying it.

Then apparently I was able to manipulate time by going back and forth, as if it's some slider.
I went back until I saw people. I don't know how long back.

What I saw was that there were trees planted by some tribes. Those trees, surprisingly, lasted for over 70,000 years.
I don't know where did those numbers came from but that's what my head say.

Another set of trees planted 2,000 years ago -- those trees endured until the present.
In the present, those trees still produces some fruits.

In the end, one of the trees had birds in it.
There were a couple of... Brown, bulky and a bit rectangular like birds with black edges hopped out of a tree hole.
And a third bird, that was light brown, thinner with longer beak.

I have never seen those birds in my waking life.

One of the companions? Plenty of them, wearing some dark blue jogging pants and white shirt.
I could've sworn she looked like my 6th grade class president and honor roll -- we're not very close.
She or They told me I was lucky.

Then I woke up.

Funny.
It was not my first time interacting with timelines and time travel in my dreams.
But I won't doubt that was highly symbolic.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2021, 1:58 am

auntblabby wrote:
i dreamt i was in a futuristic music store, you pushed a button to preview music, a 3D hologram would pop up and stereophonic sound would issue forth from the hologram. i tried my hand at it but the only song that would pop up is "you'll never walk alone" [from the musical "Carousel"] done by various artists.

That would be pretty cool. The futuristic music store, not the popping up of only one song.

I've always had a thing for Mancini's title song (with words) for the movie Charade:
Quote:
When we played our charade
We were like children posing
Playing at games, acting out names
Guessing the parts we played

Oh what a hit we made
We came on next to closing
Best on the bill, lovers until
Love left the masquerade

Fate seemed to pull the strings
I turned and you were gone
While from the darkened wings
The music box played on

Sad little serenade
Song of my heart's composing
I hear it still, I always will
Best on the bill
Charade

So if it had only one song, I would rather this be the song.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2021, 10:51 pm

had another dream with all females, this time latina with black eyes. they were dressed like in some kinda video game, with swords.

Kerch
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2021, 5:09 am

This morning I dreamt I was Batman. Needless to say it was pretty fun. Sneaking around some complex, silently taking out guards, beating a whole group of bad-guys.
I came into the final room where Harley Quinn unsuccessfully tried to capture me several times. She was covered in tattoos, even all over her face.
The Joker arrived and my perspective switched to his.
I derided Harley for her failure and beat her a bit. It was very sad and more than a little disturbing...

Then I went to a house to gather information because I'd heard somebody started an internet crowdfunding campaign in my name but without my involvement. I put on some tracksuit bottoms and a subway worker's t-shirt inside-out and upside-down.
I tried to intimidate some people watching television but they weren't very scared of me. One of them did tell me the web adress of the crowdfunding campaign: https://joker. I imagine a google search would've let me right to it but anyway.
Instead of using a computer, I found the crowdfunding campaign in my grandparents' house, in the form of a typewriter-like machine with icons on the keys to represent different goals of the campaign and how much money people invested in those goals represented by a meter next to the key.
I liked it, I figured the idea of ordinary people raising money for the Joker to do his crimes would made Batman extremely upset, which is funny.

There was also something about walking around a toy store and seeing a bunch of cartoon network-licensed triceratops toys and one rubber green lizard.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2021, 7:51 pm

I have two dreams; both involves infiltrating some very strict and exclusive schools.

First one seem to be in an alternative version of my region.
The school is funded by some female senator but the security is super strict and overdone -- except that there isn't a fancy tech, but more like a lot of guard soldiers with fancy toys.

The school building itself along with it's equipments are crumbling and old.
Someone has 'priorities' and it speaks for itself.

It just so happens that I'm capable of impersonating one of the students.

I got in easily by simply walking into the gate very fast. I found at first day that the student herself was an awful student.

She's also poor, her stuff is basically hand me downs.
Her orange bag is unwashed and littered with pen ink, her lecture notebooks were once owned by someone else even.

When going home it was super orderly -- everyone's in a line, and no one goes in or out unless being called.
I managed to go home as the student I'm pretending to be -- her aunt like nanny in her tricycle fetched me and ridden us home.

The aunt herself seem to know and understand that I'm not her niece or ward.
But she took me away anyway, back to home she said.

The home is basically a 2 storey apartment, not very different from my own in real life.
In fact I've seen this apartment before -- it exists somewhere else in real life.

It also looked like the apartment was flooded in, and no one bothered to clean up the floor.

I also met the student's mother, her brother and eventually the student herself. She just ignores me.
I forgot what was talked about, but nonetheless the house treated me like another guest.

I'm not sure, but the dream switched -- I became a boy in a bright and snowing foreign land.

Apparently been videoing a friend making a dare. Then I had an idea of a dare; by entering some church like school.

So we ran together and snuck into one of the back gates.
There are no securities, but the building itself is well maintained. The interior is familiar -- as if I visited it in dreams a few times already.

Went to the top floor and seen a lot of beds -- kinda like nursery like boarding room, with at least 10 double beds.
Then there's a middle aged nun in a middle of it, she noticed us right away.

She just invited us in to listen with the other kids. We followed her to some stadium, and saw children no older than 6 sitting around and are all girls.
They're all well dressed and uniformed, but they didn't seem to notice us.

The nun seem to speak as if she continued where she left off.
She tells the girls to say thank you to a certain senator for funding their school.

... It was the same female senator who's also been funding a different school from the very same previous dream before this.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2021, 9:06 pm

i dreamt i met in person, a WP member who looked exactly like a bully i knew in high school. this fella was very smooth and he figured out how to fool me out of $18,379 before i was aware of getting rooked. i was boiling mad and i sought help from various corners until i got a lawyer on the case. meanwhile the perp was systematically removing items from my backyard.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2021, 5:29 pm

i dreamt i was in some kind of lab facility, a large one the size of a downtown office building. it seemed to go on forever. i was some kind of lab subject, escaped from a test site. i did not see what i looked like but i was low to the ground and i scuttled like a cockroach from hiding place to hiding place, for quite a long time, several hours it seemed. then i was cornered and caught at the rear of a conference room behind a crevice. the voice of the person who caught me was gentle and genial, saying "so THERE YOU ARE! i FINALLY GOTCHA!"

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2021, 6:43 pm

i dreamt i was on board a green train speeding through the night in some rural area chock-full of trees. inside was fancy polished dark walnut paneling, and onboard with me was my late mother, my older brother and his wife, and [out of sight] my sister. i was in my own berth freshening myself when visited by my brother and his wife, they joked about a friend who for some reason couldn't have sex anymore, they laughed riotously in a way i'd never seen them do in real waking life. then they left, and i got up and exited my berth only to find all the doors were closed and i had no idea where my kinfolk were, so i wandered up and down the train hallways, aware of a lukewarm breeze which tousled my past-shoulder-length hair, walking with ease not found in waking life [arthritis]. then i found a door ajar, and inside that berth were my kinfolk, at which point i awoke.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2021, 1:52 am

I dreamed that I was a student in Boy Meets World and I got in trouble with the main teacher in that show last night.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2021, 4:10 am

auntblabby wrote:
i dreamt i was on board a green train speeding through the night in some rural area chock-full of trees. inside was fancy polished dark walnut paneling, and onboard with me was my late mother, my older brother and his wife, and [out of sight] my sister. i was in my own berth freshening myself when visited by my brother and his wife, they joked about a friend who for some reason couldn't have sex anymore, they laughed riotously in a way i'd never seen them do in real waking life. then they left, and i got up and exited my berth only to find all the doors were closed and i had no idea where my kinfolk were, so i wandered up and down the train hallways, aware of a lukewarm breeze which tousled my past-shoulder-length hair, walking with ease not found in waking life [arthritis]. then i found a door ajar, and inside that berth were my kinfolk, at which point i awoke.

I had a recent dream of a train as well.

In my dream, I was in some kind of very contentious meeting room with lots of people in the middle of summer in southern Arizona or New Mexico. I was dressed up as well as I have ever been dressed up -- hat, boots, jacket, belt, vest, bolo tie, and pearl button shirt. At the end of the meeting in the middle of the afternoon, I walked over to a doorway leading to a central hall in the building, opened the door, and stepped out into a snowy night. Ahead of me was a steam train and behind that an old time railroad station. I walked over, bought a ticket, got on the train, went to my compartment, and sat down. After a few minutes, the train left the station. My destination was a ranch up in the mountains a thousand miles away. Unfortunately, my dream ended before I got there.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2021, 11:05 am

I was being instructed by Darth Vader in Klingon funeral rites using ketchup bottles and old car parts inside of a concrete space-station somewhere in orbit around the Sun.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2021, 11:02 pm

i dreamt i was in the backyard of some house i've never been before in waking life, along with my sister on the periphery, i was throwing #20 scalpel blades out into the grass. i went out to retrieve them and then throw them out there again, repeatedly. why??

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2021, 11:37 pm

auntblabby wrote:

That would be cool...if hadnt gotten stuck on the one song.

Hmmmm...

Interesting symbolism. The store represents the future. But its an old time pop song. And the song itself is might have some meaning for you.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2021, 11:39 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

That would be cool...if hadnt gotten stuck on the one song.

Hmmmm...

Interesting symbolism. The store represents the future. But its an old time pop song. And the song itself is might have some meaning for you.

relates to my spiritual faith. also relates to my favorite scene in "carousel."

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2021, 11:41 pm

auntblabby wrote:
i dreamt i was in the backyard of some house i've never been before in waking life, along with my sister on the periphery, i was throwing #20 scalpel blades out into the grass. i went out to retrieve them and then throw them out there again, repeatedly. why??

Maybe you're...ambivalent about your past experience working at a hospital (the surgical implements). So you toss it out, but then retrieve it againg? Just a thought.