What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 231 of 246 [ 3932 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234 ... 246  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2022, 11:41 pm

i dreamt i was with my late father and the late actress kate hepburn, in her backyard, we were watching movies in a tent, kate was telling us about her light sensitivity in her later years, and then her pet "hon-dog" hybrid of wild dog and wildcat. it had thick wild cat ears and eyes, a long dark snout, dark fur underneath some long sparse orange hairs that were tied up together at the tail. it was friendly to me, wanted me to pet it, and after i scratched its jowls and ears and caressed its head, it licked my hand then sauntered over to a sunny spot where it curled up.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2022, 3:02 am

auntblabby wrote:
i dreamt i was conversing with a penpal, when they asked me to give them half of my urine.

8O

Maybe your real life bladder was full, and it was a mechanism to keep you from wetting your bed... dickering with a stranger over your urine caused you to 'tighten it up' and retain it because you got paranoid about "what does this stranger wanna do with my urine. Get info on me, or what?".

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2022, 5:11 am

naturalplastic wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
i dreamt i was conversing with a penpal, when they asked me to give them half of my urine.

8O

Maybe your real life bladder was full, and it was a mechanism to keep you from wetting your bed... dickering with a stranger over your urine caused you to 'tighten it up' and retain it because you got paranoid about "what does this stranger wanna do with my urine. Get info on me, or what?".

yes, many pee dreams are the conscious communicating with the subconscious.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2022, 6:01 am

I had a (prophetic?) dream this night - some fortunetellers read my palm lines and told me about my future as a famous writer :D

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2022, 1:56 pm

I was playing a Super Mario Bros. game and there was some weird cutscene where Daisy finds Peach who has been tied to some kind of wheelchair by Bowser, but Daisy either frees her or Peach ends up breaking through the ropes herself. And then I'm playing the game and there are all kinds of random objects flying at Mario trying to kill him but I manage to avoid them for quite some time until suddenly Mario is replaced by Luigi, who is then suddenly replaced by the Pink Panther, who then gets hurt multiple times until he finally "dies" in comical cartoony fashion with stars spinning around his head and the game ends.

My mother also entered the room several times during the game and I hated it because it interrupted my playing and my privacy felt invaded. That happened a lot when I was younger irl, except it was my brother and not my mom always doing that.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2022, 2:10 pm

Something about my daughter being a baby, swimming in a pool with her dad.
He kept letting go and her head was barely above water.
Luckily she had a giant pig nose :pig: so she was able to inhale a lot of air.
In real life she has a lovely nose so I don't know where that came from.

Dream 2:
Something about a kid I knew in primary school, who did have a pig nose.

TenMinutes
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2022, 10:35 am

dream 1

A toilet wouldn't flush, and the more I tried, the more a pink solid rose in the bowl. I tried pressing down on it with a spoon (!) and that just made it separate from a white foam. Someone else had an idea that we turn on a fan, not for smell or anything, but it was supposed to help with the flush somehow. We tried it and found that a fine plastic-y granule stuff sprayed out of the sink, but the pink stuff in the toilet did go down better, so we persisted. After I'd worked on that a while, I noticed just how much granule stuff had come out of the sink. It had covered the floor of a long hallway that the bathroom was apparently adjacent to without a door.

dream 2

I had a funny story to tell a friend, but they were trying to do other stuff while I was talking, and I got to thinking they didn't give a crap and my telling got confused and unenthusiastic. They needed to go somewhere but insisted I continue as we walked. In an exaggerated fascinated voice they told me to slow down and continue my story, and I felt like I was being mocked. This dream was actually pretty realistic.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2022, 3:41 am

i dreamt i was back at work once again, i was back in the workroom/washroom, and it was filling up with all the stuff i'd accumulated over 2 decades of working in the place, stuff that in real life i long ago removed from my locker, but there it was just popping back into existence, and it made me worry about a particularly truculent coworker who could be counted on to angrily chuck all the stuff in the trash, and this was all happening at change of shift, along with 2 deliveries coming down the hallway.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2022, 9:26 pm

i dreamt i was exactly as i am now, dressed in blue furry bathrobe [i almost spelt it "bathroab" that time :D ] sitting on the edge of my bed looking into my bedroom mirror [slightly different than in real life] when i scratched an itch on my nose but was alarmed that my reflection in the mirror was motionless, so i did it again, still motionless. then with a crashing realization, i realized i was DEAD and outside of my body looking at it, that's why my reflection didn't change. at that point i collapsed upon the bed, dead, whereupon i woke up with a gasp.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2022, 3:08 am

i dreamt that i was trapped in my house with a queen bee that somehow slipped in before first frost, and it kept buzzing around me threateningly, and no matter how much or often i sprayed it with bee killer, it kept getting back up and harassing me some more.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2022, 7:00 am

One of my occasionally recurring dreams involves civilizations millions of years in the future. Usually, mankind has died out and then individual humans were brought from the past to populate a new civilization in the future.

I had such a dream the other day that was to some degree reminiscent of the first science fiction book I ever read -- Isaac Asimov's The End of Eternity, but not in the same way as the book.

In the dream, there was a small civilization millions of years in the future that was trying to influence the several thousand years of civilization, including our civilization today, to be more responsible and with less crime. The civilization was centered on judicial function and included people necessary to provide what was needed for the civilization to survive. In addition, they could also acquire products from the past when necessary.

They could take people from our time to theirs and put them on trials for their crimes. If they were convicted by a panel of judges who had access to every element of their lives, and thus, their crimes, they were thrown into prison in their time. The prisons consisted of large two man cells completely walled off and impassable to anyone. The cells had an indoor part but were mainly outdoor where the inhabitants would spend their lives growing their own crops. If one inhabitant became abusive of the other, he would be removed and replaced with someone else. Other than that, prisoners would never see another person than their cellmate for the rest of their lives.

In addition, upon their conviction, the time in the current day would be changed so that the person previous to being a prisoner would have a change in life that eliminated his crimes. Thus, nobody was ever aware that people were disappearing to be tried in the future. Also, some people alive today would also have identical counterparts in the future prison.

The problem in the dream, as in The End of Eternity was of unanticipated results as the changes made spread out and resulted in completely different futures than before. Sometimes the changes resulted in even worse problems than what they were intended to avoid.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2022, 5:56 am

i was in some weird futuristic military service in which all my fellow military members were female. we wore white quasi-naval uniforms like officers. but we had red and blue petty officer chevrons on our upper sleeves rather than the typical officer's bands on the wrists. strange.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2022, 7:01 am

auntblabby wrote:
i was in some weird futuristic military service in which all my fellow military members were female. we wore white quasi-naval uniforms like officers. but we had red and blue petty officer chevrons on our upper sleeves rather than the typical officer's bands on the wrists. strange.

Must have been the new "Space Force" that Trump just created.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2022, 2:05 am

i dreamt that i was in somebody's office and on their desk was a model airplane mounted atop a turntable, with the plane resting upon a stout spindle enabling it to aim in different directions, then suddenly i was in front of a view property house overlooking a grand valley with a distant mountainous rim, there was a giant version of this model of an airplane in the front yard. i was there with my sister and she at first wanted to enter this airplane then she stepped back and just let me enter. i walked up to the cockpit and sat in the pilot's seat, then all of a sudden this airplane jumped off its mount and slid backwards at an alarming rate, i jumped out or evaporated out of the plane through the top, whereupon i woke up.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2022, 2:06 am

naturalplastic wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Must have been the new "Space Force" that Trump just created.

even in my dreams i don't want to be associated with that man.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2022, 11:31 pm

i dreamt i was in a pathology lab watching a pathologist dissect a freshly amputated mammary gland. he was calling other doctors and lab officers over to check out his work on this thing. i stared fleetingly at a distance as i was just a peon in the dream.