What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 235 of 246 [ 3932 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238 ... 246  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2023, 9:49 pm

I had my dream that my dog's leg got caught in a big balloon and we tried to rescue her but the balloon took her away high in the sky never to be seen again and last thing I remember was either crying or wanting to cry in the dream when I saw her go up and knowing she was either dead or about to die soon.

Fairfield
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2023, 2:23 am

I had a horrible nightmare involving my parents using drugs and my mom being violent towards me, and that also made me relive being sexually abused. I feel sick to my stomach and can't sleep now.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2023, 3:12 am

^^^gosh, sorry you had to go through that. i had my own nightmare that was considerably tamer than that.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2023, 9:45 pm

The other night I had this dream that it was Grading Day at the junior high school I went to, and they were handing out report cards saying how we did that year, and I not only got a failing grade but I noticed the teacher had things written down about me in a book that said I was delusional for thinking I was an artist.

They might not have ever said that to my face, but I know that's what many people thought. And they were right. :(

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2023, 2:22 am

there was this travelling circus troupe that seemed to have gotten lost in the woods, and ended up on my little plot of land out in the woods. they were gathering their wits about them and practicing for their next show up the road a ways, and a lesbian couple, one a "butch" and one a "femme" were having some trouble perfecting their act, and the butch was abusing the femme and making her drop for military pushups while shouting insults at her, the femme ended up on my porch and i shouted back at the butch saying to her "this abuse stops NOW!!" and i told the pushup-ing femme to get up off my porch and stop taking the butch's abuse. the butch threw up her hands and walked away, and the clown troupe packed up their things and took off down the road, leaving the femme behind. she asked me, "now what do i do?!" at which point i awoke.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2023, 9:12 pm

Last night I dreamt I was made to go to Australia with this social worker mentor woman. It was all booked and everything, but just the day before I was due to go, I suddenly didn't want to. I wanted to tell my mum that I didn't want to go, but she was really busy and distracted with other things so I couldn't. Then the next minute I suddenly found myself in Australia, after going through all the airports and enduring two long plane flights without knowing really until I was there. Then I panicked.

I can't remember how the rest of the dream went but I know I was feeling incredibly homesick and also fed up.

Fairfield
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2023, 8:36 am

I don't remember much else from my dream besides for killing someone in it which is unnecessarily f****d up. Why does my brain have to make me have like, solely really f****d up dreams all the time. :|

Fairfield
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2023, 1:55 pm

I didn't sleep at all last night because the last dream I had gave me enough anxiety that I can't relax enough to sleep now. I spent the entire dream running and trying to hide from someone that was trying to kill and eat me, in this massive barren desert that had nowhere for me to actually hide. Halfway through it I was even aware that it was a dream, but couldn't get myself to wake up which is what freaked me out the most because I was stuck experiencing it.

I feel like my anxiety about sleeping has been just making my dreams worse and worse, but it's hard to not be anxious because I never know what my dreams are going to be about, and if they're going to just mildly upset me or make me experience/relive f****d up s**t that makes me freak out when I wake up (or if I won't be able to wake myself up and I'll be stuck experiencing it).

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2023, 2:26 am

i keep having dreams where i'm wearing some kind of uniform, usually white, on some kind of vessel, repeatedly.

yurguardianangel
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Feb 2023, 11:17 am

Weird dreams of being at the bottom of a gloomy abandoned swimming pool without any water.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2023, 10:26 am

i dreamt i was a black teen male, and my sister was a black female. we were both dressed in white and in some kind of musical play that we were rehearsing for in front of a live audience.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2023, 10:29 am

auntblabby wrote:
i dreamt i was a black teen male, and my sister was a black female. we were both dressed in white and in some kind of musical play that we were rehearsing for in front of a live audience.

I once dreamt that I was a Japanese teenage girl from a rich private school who was going on a field trip with her school club to the US where we went to a zoo taking pictures of animals and later stopped by a gift shop where me and my Japanese girl friends tried on hats and sunglasses.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2023, 6:09 am

^^what do you think the dream was telling you?

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2023, 6:13 am

auntblabby wrote:

That I wish I were Japanese? :mrgreen:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2023, 6:18 am

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

many hawaiians have some japanese genes. there is a japanese history there.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2023, 8:04 am

auntblabby wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

many hawaiians have some japanese genes. there is a japanese history there.

It would be fascinating if I did indeed have some Japanese ancestry. Japan is one of my favorite countries. :)