What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 236 of 250 [ 3994 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239 ... 250  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2023, 8:48 am

if i were stinkin' rich i'd be able to visit it.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2023, 5:29 pm

i dreamt was in a giant shopping mall and walked upon a Fred Meyer store, it must have been holiday season as there were the usual decorations. i noticed with a start that all the cashiers had lines of people waiting all the way at the front of the store. i said "excuse me" to the people waiting in line as i walked around them to shop, i noticed a section at the far left of the store previously devoted to books and periodicals was largely emptied, some elderly shop employee was boxing up the remaining books. i walked over to a different part of the store to try to find what i was looking for [something or other] when it occurred to me that i was late for work, and at that instant the place turned into the hospital i used to work in. i looked up at the entrance hallway where they posted the schedules, and i didn't see my name there anywhere, they i looked in the breakroom and saw a former army staff sergeant [my old boss] with notably unmilitary long hair and civvies sitting in front of a computer terminal and chatting with somebody through a window, and i noticed the breakroom had been turned into some kind of animal laboratory, there were splotches of blood on the floor and feral vicious rabbits in cages that charged at me with teeth exposed and hissing, they charged and hit the bars so hard that their cages tilted over. i asked the sergeant what happened to my name on the schedules and he told me "you haven't been on the rolls here for quite some time now."

FleaOfTheChill
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2023, 8:28 pm

I had a dream last night that puptastic and I were in our house (which was generic dream house, but the one we apparently lived in). I was doing a nightly room check and went into this one room that had a porcelain doll in it. I knew that the doll was actually alive and was menacing to me, but wasn't concerned about it, it was normalized and not a thing I was dwelling on. I went to leave the room and looked at the dog and was like, well, it's time to go lock ourselves into our room for the night before the doll gets to doing its thing. I noticed I'd left my phone in the doll room, but wasn't feeling like getting it, like it didn't really matter. So puptastic and I went to our room and shut the door. I sat in front of the door so that when the doll started trying to push it open, she couldn't. The doll showed up and started beating and scratching at the door. I was pretty calm about it, kinda eye rolling, looking at the dog, saying, we really ought to throw that thing out one of these days, and then a big knife came stabbing through the door. It occurred to me that I couldn't call the police or anything because I'd left my phone in her room. I said to the dog, of course she waits until I leave my phone in her room to pull this crap. I resituated so my feet were against the door and not my back, figuring I'd give her a smaller stab target area. The knife came through the door a few more times then I woke up.

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2023, 11:45 am

:-| Last night I dreamt I got a brain MRI. I don't remember most of the dream but I remember the last little bit when I learned what they found in my head:

What the heck! "Signs of motion and animal cages." 8O

This so astonished me I woke up. :o

I went to another room to write it down before I got back in bed. :)

And then I had trouble falling back asleep because I kept laughing. :lol:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2023, 6:19 am

^^^
Seeing other people getting medical imaging in your dream might pertain to a waking worry about somebody else in waking hours, somebody important and close to you. these also could refer to worries about one's own health as frequently dream objects are reflections of ourselves. it might be an impetus to have a close look at one's routine health maintenance or lack thereof. the rest of it ["animal cages and signs of motion"] might just be "neural garbage" i.e. part of the brain's memory housekeeping. your brain consolidates and conserves memories nightly, and sometimes in our dreams, often in fact, we can see its handiwork in action in seemingly bizarre ways.

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2023, 10:17 am

I was definitely dreaming about me getting a head MRI. In real life, for assorted reasons, I've been imaged a few times in the last few years: X-rays, CT scans, MRIs, and most recently a PET scan. Does an angiogram count as imaging?

Consistent with your comments, my most recent MRI was of my head. As in my dream the result was confusing.

No animal cages, though.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2023, 9:14 pm

Signs of "motion, and animal cages" sounds like pent up emotions or pent up energy of somekind.

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2023, 10:21 pm

:chin:

Well. Part of one MRI resembled a critter.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2023, 3:37 am

This isn't weird except that it seems to relate to a theme I've had in occasional dreams (i.e. multiple years apart) since I was a teenager.

I don't remember how old I was, but I was still in school when I had a dream in which I was in a small airplane by myself flying north. I had a map and it merely showed a vast area labelled "unexplored".

I woke up a few minutes ago from a dream in which me and another guy had stumbled across a raft on the side of a river we had never seen before. So we got into the raft and pushed off from shore. The river was flowing northward (see the connection) and things were going smoothly. After some number of miles, we came to a branch in the stream. The main branch continued north while the other branch went to the east. We had a big argument about whether to take the branch or to stay on the main stream. I argued that the north was unexplored and we had no idea what was there. The other guy said that we didn't know what was on the branch either. I responded that even if we don't know, someone does.

So we took the east branch and things went smoothly for a little while before it gradually turned north.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2023, 2:04 am

i dreamt i was married.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2023, 7:41 pm

Was playing RTS game. It was a weird and a time alternative version of Warcraft where there's this shaman who can ice skate and animate the dead.

And the lore meme involves that the reason why he learned ice skating was that so he can access the place where to learn necromancy -- which is somewhere really cold.

Then there's this battle, two orc factions fighting somewhere on some hell like terrain, fighting burning legion like units.

Then the leaders became giants -- not as twice and up to ten times as large as usual units, but more like a hundred times larger that the screen cannot accommodate it anymore.
And the screen shifted -- war became this fighting game between giants, complete with health bars at the top of the screen.

I might as well just typed 'lol' and I felt myself smiling.

But my mom woke me up due to some business.
Sigh...

I hadn't played that game for a long while. Years. Maybe nearly a decade now.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2023, 11:52 pm

a series of increasingly bizarre and involving ultra-vivid dreams that mostly evaporate upon waking but involve graduating from one stage in heaven to another, but it looks like a glorified earth.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2023, 12:08 am

Two days ago I woke up with a lucid dream that I was reading WP.

The post said "If you dye your hair first you can post again", or something like that?

I don't dye my hair.

In the dream I interpreted it as a hidden code I was supposed to solve.

Then later that day my friend asked me to dye their hair irl.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2023, 12:10 am

auntblabby wrote:
i dreamt i was married.

Lucky partner.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2023, 1:09 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
i dreamt i was married.

Lucky partner.

THANK YOU!! :D

SarahBea
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

10 Apr 2023, 3:29 am

I had a dream that I was in a train station but the train wouldn't let me on. I had to walk along the tracks instead.