What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 226 of 246 [ 3933 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229 ... 246  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2022, 10:21 pm

I saw Kraftiekortie in a random building.
I cupped my hand to his ear and told him a very upsetting secret.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2022, 10:27 pm

^^^if you don't mind, how did he respond?

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2022, 10:37 pm

I don't really remember. ^

I only remember the somber tone.
It was a very short dream.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2022, 10:47 pm

^^^the older i get the simpler my dreams have become.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2022, 11:25 pm

Another false awakening.

Except I woke up in a dark room, in front of a monitor screen.
Then I was looking at WP, actively PMing and discussing. A member (I don't know who) asks about Asian politics or something... Maybe alternative history. Complete with maps and all that.
And it was my special interest at that time.

... Maybe this is me, in another life.
Had my worst years affected me more to become a recluse and remain that way longer than what had happened in this reality.

Or maybe I'm seeing through someone else's eyes. 8O

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2022, 7:38 pm

had strange dream where i was at some kind of pot luck dinner, lots of chocolate eclairs and chocolate and strawberry pie, i enjoyed eating those foods. some of the other foods were odd, like garlic and onion in mayonaise eclairs topped with spiced cream cheese. :chef:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2022, 3:56 pm

i dreamt i was at another pot luck, this one was managed professionally in that there were food attendants keeping the food warm. i was happy that there was plenty of gravy to ladle over my meat and stuffing. :chef:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2022, 8:20 pm

i dreamt i was being browbeat in some kind of office, then i [with great relief] walked out to the parking lot, the wind was blowing nice and cool and brisk, tousling my hair, as i entered my luxury car and drove down the road cossetted by the magic carpet ride and hushed interior. the sky was partly cloudy, afternoon, storm clouds were on the horizon. i turned on the radio and heard a bit of music before i awoke.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2022, 1:47 am

Last night I dreamt about my uncle, who was my dad's sister's husband. He and my aunt are both deceased and I don't think I've ever had dreams about them before.

I was about 12 years old and we were in my childhood backyard. My uncle and I were in the shallow-end of my parents' swimming pool, something we never did in real life, when he realised that he won a little black and white puppy from a contest. Everyone was very excited about the puppy. I asked if he and my aunt might have any old photos from my childhood, like pictures of my dad or my grandparents. I was hoping to find pictures that I'd never seen before. My uncle reached out of the pool and handed me a soft scrapbook: the type kids would use for cut and paste at school. It was overflowing with pictures and photos falling out from each page so I was very eager to explore the book.

I got out of the pool so my hands wouldn't be wet and ruin any pages. Then I rushed off with the book looking for a private spot where I could enjoy these new discoveries. My uncle told me not to go farther than a certain part of the property but I ended up in an enclosed carpark. The first thing I found in the book was my wedding invitation from real life. I was touched that my aunt had put it in her scrapbook, but then I realised I was only 12 and wasn't married yet. I was trying to figure out why I recognised it as my invitation and I remembered the wedding, but it hadn't happened yet.

Last edited by IsabellaLinton on 03 Jul 2022, 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2022, 1:48 am

^^^that is very deep, in multiple senses.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2022, 2:37 am

i dreamt i was on the porch of my tin can during the day, when this wolf in semi-spirit form came sauntering by, a snow-white wolf. it morphed inside my tin can then morphed back out and attacked me at my throat. just at that instant, from my right, a small red runt of a mutt came flying through the air and bit the wolf on its neck and chased it away.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2022, 3:34 pm

My Greatest Party Ever.

I dreamed that I lived in a suburb of a big city and threw a party. Instructions for getting there involved arriving by parachute. Only a few people came to the party. A few others tried, but landed miles off course. Some neighbors tried to come, but it was obvious that they walked over or drove over instead of coming by parachute and so I refused to let them in.

Also in the dream, Fed Ex, UPS, the Post Office, and other deliver services refused to deliver by parachute. That was a bit of a bummer.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2022, 9:40 am

It was a long saga about a man who was supposedly my "substitute dentist". In the dream I'd met him once or twice when my dentist was sick but I didn't remember him very well. He was Eastern European with a nice accent and his initials were NN. I can't remember what his name was, but something like Nakia?

Nakia approached me on the street and was saying he tracked me down because he thought I was really "cute" and he kind of wanted to get to know me better. It was a sheepish way of asking me on a date. I was pretty shocked but somehow we started kissing out in public and I could feel his uh .... happiness growing. 8O We turned around and he had a whole family of relatives in a small car watching us but they all liked me and I realised they were probably Neurodiverse.

Somehow Nakia convinced me he was going to move into my house, which was a big modern apartment with lots of glass walls. I was thinking it might be OK since he was a dentist and had a good income, and I could lock the wing of the house where my daughter lives. My daughter said he was nice and didn't mind, even though I kept thinking it was weird. I was trying to think of how to tell him I didn't want to have sex with him.

Then I was outside Nakia's dental office door. His name was stuck on the glass door like a decal in very small print. He was trying to scratch his name off the door with his thumbnail when I wasn't looking. Finally I asked him if he lost his job or if he was still a practising dentist. He admitted to me that he lost his dental licence because he failed the most recent board exam, and he was unemployed with no income. Alarm bells were ringing in my head to get him the f out of my house. I was having a full-on panic attack but his family was telling me it was OK, and that I'd like him once I got to know him better.

As I stared at him on the sofa he turned into someone from real life who terrifies me. I woke up from shock with my room trashed -- pillows and blankets on the floor, and my mattress almost on the floor because I'd thrashed so much it slid right off the bed frame.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2022, 9:47 am

I had a dream that these were the Late 60s. I lived with my parents next door to a bunch of hippies who compared me to Hitler. Every time they spotted me, they would say something. My mum tried to threaten my masculinity by trying to feminize me. She failed miserably as I felt like crap and made a point to her that I identify as male and I was very proud of my undercut. I've decided that being compared to that guy was nothing compared to having to wear shades of pink and purple.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2022, 8:44 am

I dreamed that The Jeremy Vine show was moved from its usual channel 5 over to channel 4

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2022, 6:58 am

i dreamt i was in some kinda group home, i had just done some heavy yard work outside and was hot, sweaty and tired. i came in and showered, then went to sleep. when i woke up i was covered in dookie on my torso and face/head, i tried to wash it off in the sink but it was stubbornly clinging to my face, and one of the other residents exhorted me to just shower, so i did. then suddenly i was at home in a strange house i'd never been in before, i turned all the lights on so i wouldn't be spooked, then i saw a spider-web-ey mass extend across the carpeting, and as i got ready to find a broom to sweep it away, i was suddenly outside in the desert amongst some scrub next to a decrepit mobile home. some hippies came buy in a red '68 chevy impala, one rolled down the window and threw some garbage at me and sneered, "we're gonna eff you up but good, you @#$%in' freak!" they got out with chains and clubs, but i pulled a pistol from my waist and shot them dead. as i was trying to figure out what to do next, i awoke.