What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 157 of 251 [ 4001 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160 ... 251  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2018, 11:29 am

Dreamt about driving a car

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2018, 11:53 am

IstominFan wrote:
I was at work, returning to the library building after doing a book drop. I overheard that someone had been doing something mean to a cat. I saw the person, walked up to him and punched him in the nose.

:lol: Good for you!

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2018, 8:04 am

Dreamt about trying to sign up for a class that was full

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2018, 10:11 pm

I went to the local grocery store to discover that all the food and items had been cleared out, and a bunch of people were kneeling on mats and praying. I asked what was going on and someone told me they were preparing for the End Times. I thought they were being ridiculous, plus now I couldn't buy my groceries.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2018, 10:13 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
I went to the local grocery store to discover that all the food and items had been cleared out, and a bunch of people were kneeling on mats and praying. I asked what was going on and someone told me they were preparing for the End Times. I thought they were being ridiculous, plus now I couldn't buy my groceries.

8O what do they know that I don't?? :o :pale: :skull:

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2018, 8:07 am

Dreamt about trying to move the car

A car was an inch in front of it

A car was an inch behind it

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2018, 3:21 pm

I have a recurring dream pattern that is kind of odd. It doesn't happen often, but it does happen.

What happens is that I'll dream the same dream three or more times one after another -- the same dreams but not precisely the same details.

The first that I am aware of was about ten years ago. I was in a canyon and needed to reach some nearly inaccessible spot several miles away for some kind of emergency. Everyone else was completely lost and had no idea how to get there, but I already knew the way and took off on my own. Also, there were outlaws along the way and so I had to stay hidden the entire time. The route (it could hardly be called a path) took me up and down canyon walls and through just about everything one might expect in a desert wilderness. Then immediately after it finished, the dream started over. And again. Each time there were minor changes in detail, but not much. Because I had just dreamed it, the second and third time through, I knew what was going to happen.

I had such a dream last night. The only thing about the dream that was worth remembering was that it repeated twice more in succession. I have already forgotten the details of the dream, but this time there was a difference. The telephone woke me up during the third pass through the dream. When I laid back down to go back to sleep, I wondered whether or not the dream would continue. Instead, I had something similar, but not the same dream. The same people and environment, but not the same topic.

I wonder how often such repeat dreams occur for others. For me, it is maybe once or twice every year since the first.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2018, 1:59 am

I dreamt I was in my mother's house back in the day, and I was wandering from room to room, noticing a few different things from real life, some windows were new, some were blocked by large wood sections, the thermostat was fancier, but it was empty 'cept for me. then I went into the living room, opened the front door, stepped out on the porch and noticed on the front lawn there were 2 humongous pickup trucks [one charcoal gray and one dirty white] parked and the driver of one, a gray haired old woman in red sweater and capri pants, was ailing on the ground, vomiting on the grass and the other driver [dressed like a lumberjack] was helping her. just at that moment my mom drove into the driveway in a red Toyota wagon we test-drove in real [waking] life back in 1997. she stepped out of the car and told me words to the effect, "sorry, but traffic held me up." then I awoke. :huh:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2018, 6:03 pm

auntblabby wrote:
I dreamt I was in my mother's house back in the day, and I was wandering from room to room, noticing a few different things from real life, some windows were new, some were blocked by large wood sections, the thermostat was fancier, but it was empty 'cept for me. then I went into the living room, opened the front door, stepped out on the porch and noticed on the front lawn there were 2 humongous pickup trucks [one charcoal gray and one dirty white] parked and the driver of one, a gray haired old woman in red sweater and capri pants, was ailing on the ground, vomiting on the grass and the other driver [dressed like a lumberjack] was helping her. just at that moment my mom drove into the driveway in a red Toyota wagon we test-drove in real [waking] life back in 1997. she stepped out of the car and told me words to the effect, "sorry, but traffic held me up." then I awoke. :huh:

I often have dreams of my old houses. :)

But last night I had a dream were I was back, not at my old house, but my old school! (Long since torn down and hauled off). It must have been lunch time since the hallway was devoid of life. I wandered through the hall (it wasn’t a big school) and checked each of the doors, most were locked but one at the end of the hall, next to the steps leading to the second floor, opened for me! Inside was a massive room, much more massive than would be possible in the actual school, it was almost entirely empty save for a single desk/chair in the middle of the room. I approached the desk and saw that it had my name on it on a small paper tab. Then I awoke. :huh:

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2018, 7:20 pm

Warning: It's disturbing and gross.

I was in a home for people who were severely disabled. I was upstairs and there was a room where a guy was having what looked like really bad seizures on his bed. I tried to go downstairs but it was smeared with feces and vomit. There were crowds of people in the house and they were all loud and noisy and some of them were puking right on the floor. And watching strange stuff that looked of a religious nature on a big screen TV. I wanted to get away from this place but I couldn't. And then more and more people came in and some of them were kids or babies and I was trying to call my mother to take me away from this place but I was trapped there for what felt like hours and hours and then finally a bunch of trick-or-treaters in colorful costumes came inside and a woman told her small daughter to go someplace in the home and pray so they wouldn't go to hell. I felt like I was already there. I tried to scream several times but all that came out was a whisper. And then finally I escaped and I found myself in a field somewhere and a woman came up to me and hugged me and told me she was my biological mother. I was really shocked but she told me she put me up for adoption when she had me as a teenager, and then we went to a Tim Horton's where we talked more about it. I thought maybe she was my real mother because she looked like me but then she turned invisible.

I've been having these kinds of dreams more often lately where I'm surrounded by dozens of people in a house or building and they're being loud and disruptive and disgusting. Why? :(

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2018, 11:07 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I often have dreams of my old houses. :) But last night I had a dream were I was back, not at my old house, but my old school! (Long since torn down and hauled off). It must have been lunch time since the hallway was devoid of life. I wandered through the hall (it wasn’t a big school) and checked each of the doors, most were locked but one at the end of the hall, next to the steps leading to the second floor, opened for me! Inside was a massive room, much more massive than would be possible in the actual school, it was almost entirely empty save for a single desk/chair in the middle of the room. I approached the desk and saw that it had my name on it on a small paper tab. Then I awoke. :huh:

what do you think that dream was telling you? from what I can see, the imagery of the mansion within the house has quasi-biblical overtones, IOW there is much more out there waiting for you to explore, but also remember that all that is [god] is inside of you as well. :idea:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2018, 12:31 am

i dreamt i was sitting at my kitchen table, it was a LOT neater than in waking life! the table was bare 'cept for my dish, a bowl of some brownish yellow savory dip, and some white surgical sponges chopped up in litte squares, i was spreading the savory dip on them and eating them one by one. later on i worried if i was blocking up my intestines by eating those sponges, because in surgeries they take great pains not to leave sponges inside once they close up.

VictoriaGoose
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Oct 2018, 12:35 am

The last weird dream I had was about a week ago. For some unknown reason I was in my old school, no one else was there so I made my way home. When I got home the house was empty, all the doors and windows were open and the furniture was missing. I got so scared that in the end I finally woke up, covered in sweat and shaking.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2018, 3:55 am

^^^Gee :o I think I was in my 20s before my high school dreams finally ended.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2018, 9:57 am

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I often have dreams of my old houses. :) But last night I had a dream were I was back, not at my old house, but my old school! (Long since torn down and hauled off). It must have been lunch time since the hallway was devoid of life. I wandered through the hall (it wasn’t a big school) and checked each of the doors, most were locked but one at the end of the hall, next to the steps leading to the second floor, opened for me! Inside was a massive room, much more massive than would be possible in the actual school, it was almost entirely empty save for a single desk/chair in the middle of the room. I approached the desk and saw that it had my name on it on a small paper tab. Then I awoke. :huh:

what do you think that dream was telling you? from what I can see, the imagery of the mansion within the house has quasi-biblical overtones, IOW there is much more out there waiting for you to explore, but also remember that all that is [god] is inside of you as well. :idea:

D’awww! I have no clue what the dream was telling me. I’m not good at symbolism. :(

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2018, 11:48 am

My second largest recurring dream topic (being able to float/fly is by far my most common) is that of being in an enormous library or used book store looking for books on a particular subject which changes from dream to dream. The book store usually covers at least two floors but can be more and is larger than a city block.

In some dreams, there are many empty sports on the shelves, but in most, the shelves are always completely full. Also, I'm usually the only one in the entire building.

The only organization for the books is that similar books are grouped together but the location of the groups of books in the bookstore is completely random. I always have to wonder around for what seems like hours looking for the books I need. I usually find the books after much searching.