What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 216 of 246 [ 3933 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219 ... 246  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

Kerch
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2021, 3:07 pm

I dreamed I and my family had chips (that's french fries for ya'll americans) and did you know what we used as a sauce to have with it? Shower gel.

I remarked to my mother, "this isn't very tasty, is it?" but dipped my chips in the shower gel and ate it anyway.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2021, 9:22 pm

^^^mebbe you are in a tough spot in waking life, or are feeling deprived of something otherwise.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2021, 9:23 pm

i dreamt i was a "whimpering vegan" in a very abstract trace of a remembered dream. :?

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 1:44 pm

I dreamed last night that I was living back in my college town.

I'd ride bicycles around, and sit in on math classes.

The odd thing was that I had enough money to live normally, but I didn't have an apartment or house. When I needed a shower, I'd go over to an old friend's house and take it there or to a gym on campus. The rest of the time I was sleeping in the library in an old hidden room that had been lost over the years (such things are more common than one would think) so I could keep changes of clothes there. I couldn't cook, however, because that would attract attention.

---

For what it's worth, I knew one guy who lived in his car on campus until the end of the year after he was kicked out in May for his grades. He had become a Dungeons and Dragons addict and spent all his time at that and quit going to classes.

I also knew a brilliant grad student in math who lived in his car in the winter time and showered in a nearby gym. Once the weather warmed up, he slept on top of the physics building when it wasn't raining.

So that dream was entirely possible even if highly unlikely.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 7:09 pm

i dreamt i was on some alien planet, it had all red rocks and ground like Sedona AZ does. the sky was a dusky blue/gray color, felt muggy warm and airless, the people there looked like the people in the movie "stargate," quasi-indigenous/middle-eastern, wearing crude loincloths and white swatches of cloth over their torso from around one shoulder. one of them was chasing a mutant kind of being, one of them but in some kind of organic armor like in the movie "stargate" - he caught up with the armored guy and beat the stuffing out of him until his armor went away, absorbed back into his body. then i awoke.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2021, 2:25 pm

I had a dream (in several closely related parts) last night in which I had been asked by a local high school math teacher to give a talk to her most advanced math class.

In the first part of the dream, I was talking about various things in the history of math, but in detail that few high school kids would be able to appreciate.

After waking up, going to the bathroom, and then going back to sleep, the dream continued, but this time it was about some simple math techniques to make college physics and engineering courses easier.

At some point, I woke up just enough to look at the clock to see if I needed to get up and then going back to sleep and having a third part of the dream, but this was very similar to the second part of the dream.

Flown
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2021, 6:46 am

First of all, why are there two of these topics? I feel weird and don't know which I should use :/
--------------------------
I dreamed I was in an underground flea market (thrift store) with my partner.

We were browsing, and suddenly a person that appeared to be me (but with some features that were "OFF") approached. When I got closer, she looked like a really bad tattoo, wiggly lines around her edges. The colors were not right. She had blonde hair (my hair is black) and was wearing clothes that I wouldn't wear. She was more masculine than I ever have been. She started hugging on my partner like they knew each other intimately, and I got very upset and defensive as a result.

I got her to leave us alone, but we were soon approached by another "tattoo" version of me. She was grayscale, dirty, and her lines were fading. She wasn't nearly as clingy with my partner, but I was still upset by her presence and knew that they had a history.

Finally, a very shiny, glowing "tattoo" version of me approached. She was gorgeous (not something I consider myself) and feminine. Wearing vibrant purples that seemed to glitter, shift, and vibrate. I don't think my partner knew her yet, but I felt that her presence would "outshine" mine-- and that I had no chance of keeping my partner's attention

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2021, 5:32 am

i had a drifting dream where i was floating from scene to scene, some scenes had people i knew, some didn't. there was a song playing through the scenes, it was tony randall and jack klugman in their "odd couple" personas, singing "together wherever we go."

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2021, 1:56 am

i had another night pony [small nightmare] where i was in my folks' tin can at night, in the kitchen next to the garage entrance, i had just locked the door when suddenly, somehow, the door began to open, then it stopped just ajar. i was wondering what interloper this could be before my awareness kicked in and then i jumped over and yanked it back shut, then i awoke.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2021, 9:54 pm

Flown wrote:
...a very shiny, glowing "tattoo" version of me approached. She was gorgeous (not something I consider myself) and feminine. Wearing vibrant purples that seemed to glitter, shift, and vibrate. I don't think my partner knew her yet, but I felt that her presence would "outshine" mine-- and that I had no chance of keeping my partner's attention

sorta sad, i think. interesting how in many of our dreams we tend to see a glorified version of ourselves.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2021, 10:08 pm

That's a pretty fascinating dream, Flown ^^

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2021, 6:41 am

then i dreamt i was in some kind of mechanic's garage, i was waiting for my car to be worked on, some careless guy backed into my parked car, somehow hooked it bumper-to-bumper, and i watched this happen with some alarm, i went outside ahead of the garage exit, and watched as he carelessly pulled out with my car in tow, when a security vehicle pulled along side him and stopped him. i ran up to his door in a fury, trying to open it but he locked it from inside, and i cussed him up and down with every foul word, and he screamed 'em right back at me, with a mix of anger and terror on his face. then i awoke.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2021, 7:44 pm

had a dream where i was floating around an orange sky, there were other people floating in the orange sky with me and we chatted a bit.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2021, 2:43 am

Had a long dream involving driving friends around, and getting weed. Dont do weed much anymore in real life nowadays but I was in the dream. I was happy to have my own stash. Was smoking bongs with some friends (all vague composites - no specific person IRL). But even after several bong hits I still wasnt getting high, and my friends began to chime in that "hey dude you were ripped off".

Then someone came in the room and reminded me that I still had not "found my car". Then I remembered that I drove some lady back to the bad part of town and had left my car there (I managed to drive myself back home again where I was at moment partying...so it didnt make sense that my car would be missing, but for some reason my car was missing in the dream- the crises just appeared out of nowhere). So I got quite stressed trying to get back to the inner city to find my car.

Then I awoke to go to the bathroom. Soon as I returned to bed it I thought to myself "now back to finding my car!". Then I realized "my car is parked in front of my apartment right now...its fine! No need to worry. " :roll:

Then my next thought was "now I can get back to smoking that weed! :D "

Then I realized that ...it wasnt real weed. It was just in a dream!

But, no wonder I wasnt getting off on it! :roll: :lol:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2021, 2:17 pm

^^^wouldn't that have been frustrating?

NyborE6
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Nov 2021, 3:51 pm

Last week, I was dreaming that a World War had just begun and the power went out in the house. Then, I suddenly woke up from my sleep becuase...the power went out (light sleeper, so if my fan or white noise turns off, I'm waking up). Luckily, the power didn't go out due to a World War, but rather some high winds.